1.    #1  
    This cab contains a program that will take care of the installation for the threaded SMS cab. Install the threaded sms cab, run this program, click Hacks, then WM6 Threaded SMS. Everything should be taken care of for you except the soft reset.

Note: You need .NET 2.0 in order to run this. The source code is included if you want to compile against .NET 1.1.

Use at your own risk. No implied warranty is included.

heimlich
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Hannip???????? What is this prog?
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    very scary.

net frame work?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I'm not trying this until Hannip and others check this out. We need more info on this.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    Hannip???????? What is this prog?
    No idea. I wasn't involved in this.

Edit: I took a peek at the code and it looks like it just moves the files from \Program Files\Palm Messaging to \Windows. Looks like messes with today plugins also. Maybe the OP can provide more details???
    Last edited by hannip; 08/06/2007 at 09:52 AM.
  6.    #6  
    That's correct. It deletes the poutlook file then moves all the files from Palm Messaging to Windows as per the instructions in the sticky. Originally this program was going to allow the user to enable/disable all today plugins including hidden ones. It only alters them if you double tap the item in the list view and it will tell you which one you changed by displlaying the change in the setting. All the reg hacks people have come up with that I use I am putting under the menu so that after a gard reset I can just click each one and soft reset and it will all be taken care of for me so that I don't have to do everything manually. If you have more questions just look at the code. It's simple.

heimlich