1.    #1  
    Hey guys using IMAP on T750 (ATT) WM6 and am getting a error on every snd/receive.

"Messages cannot be downloaded to you mobile device. Make sure you are connected and that your email account settings are correct. Then try to download messages again."

I get this message AFTER i have retrieved my email. If i dont have any emails on that particular Snd/Rec then i wont get the message. Only when i do get emails and AFTER they are downloaded.

Any Ideas??? Anyone Else having same issue.

Also on a side note, In WM5 i got IMAP push functionality from my mail server, (personal server) but since upgrade i have not recieved a message with out manually hitting snd/rec. (in WM5 i did not have any timed snd/rec setup)
    You probably messed with the delivery preferences at one point and the phone was automatically checking every 5 minutes. It was a common wm5 bug.

There is no such thing as push-imap in Windows Mobile out-of-the-box. There are some options (vgsmail, flexmail, to name a couple) but none are built-in.
    Quote Originally Posted by HumP View Post
    Hey guys using IMAP on T750 (ATT) WM6 and am getting a error on every snd/receive.

"Messages cannot be downloaded to you mobile device. Make sure you are connected and that your email account settings are correct. Then try to download messages again."

I get this message AFTER i have retrieved my email. If i dont have any emails on that particular Snd/Rec then i wont get the message. Only when i do get emails and AFTER they are downloaded.

Any Ideas??? Anyone Else having same issue.

Also on a side note, In WM5 i got IMAP push functionality from my mail server, (personal server) but since upgrade i have not recieved a message with out manually hitting snd/rec. (in WM5 i did not have any timed snd/rec setup)
    Same situation here same problem! I am going to try using xpress mail again for my great dissmay
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    Quote Originally Posted by JCB View Post
    Same situation here same problem! I am going to try using xpress mail again for my great dissmay
    Use Seven V7.0 Beta http://preview.seven.com/
    It's the new version of Seven Mail, redesigned, and it uses true TCP/IP data push.
    XPress mail is Seven Mail V6.

It also syncs to your native calendar and contacts instead of it's own calendar.

The only thing is that they don't yet support HTML email for WM6. So all your email will be text only. As a result I went to straight IMAP to Yahoo instead of through Seven Mail so I could get real HTML.
    But I still use Seven for syncing to exchange.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Does Seven let you put in your name or do all emails come from xxx@company.com?

I played around with it but got no where.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    If you go to "more" and setup a "POP" or "IMAP" account, you set up any from email address you want.
    If you set it up to work with Yahoo, GMail, or AOL, then you're stuck with the @yahoo, @gmail, @aol.com email address. They said they'd make such a feature to pick you're own email address available in the future, but I'm not holding my breath.

I even set up a standard IMAP to go to Yahoo and was able to pick my own address, but for some reason I hit a bug where it would lose sync with the yahoo folders this particular way.
    Actually I meant could you have it from your name as opposed to your email address.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh View Post
    Use Seven V7.0 Beta http://preview.seven.com/
    It's the new version of Seven Mail, redesigned, and it uses true TCP/IP data push.
    XPress mail is Seven Mail V6.

It also syncs to your native calendar and contacts instead of it's own calendar.

The only thing is that they don't yet support HTML email for WM6. So all your email will be text only. As a result I went to straight IMAP to Yahoo instead of through Seven Mail so I could get real HTML.
    But I still use Seven for syncing to exchange.
    Thanks for the suggestion t, but WM6 for me is all about viewing html email which is crucial for work. I am hoping this gets better with the official update. BTW, couldn't get my work IMAP account to work with Xpress Mail. My Gmail account works flawlessly...
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    I've been trying to get my IMAP account to work with WM6 with no success. I tried Fleximail, which is quite good but it sometimes froze my treo and it really pissed me off, not being able to access my inbox from the today screen without a plug-in. What has worked for me is accessing my work account via POP and synchronizing that account with active sync. Works great and my treo finally synchronizes as I scheduled to do so.