Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Hello, all.

After years of being a Palm loyalist, we finally jumped ship and I got a 750 for my wife.

My question is simple:

In order to active synch with our computer, it says I need to have outlook. It says on the website that if one does not have outlook already installed, you need to install it. It also says if you dont have a copy, the included CD will have outlook 2002 on it and that you should install this.

My CD does not have outlook 2002, rather has a trial version of outlook 2007 which I will then have to buy afterwards.

Does anyone know what I talking about? Where I can get a copy of outlook 2002, if thats what I need?

I do have outlook express installed. Will this work? Is it the same thing??

Please advise. Thanks.
    Usually the CDs have Outlook XP (2002) included. What does the box, manual and pre-sales blurb say? I would convince your retailer to pay for any require licence as this change to 2007 trial is a new one.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    If you only got a trial of 2007, there must be some mistake. Definitely take RichChestmat's advice and go back to your retailer. Outlook 2002 with full license should have been in the box.
    HP iPAQ 6515 -> Cingular 8125 -> Samsung BlackJack -> Treo 750