1.    #1  
    Waited to post this until I had a few days of operation.

I installed the update on Sunday - it's been all good read other post to see how good.

Specific to the Mini SD. I've used a 2 gb San Disk with TomTom 6 on it with zero problems but I had very little room for anything else.

I tried any number of ways and a several different 4 gb minisds prior to WM6 install - but none worked.

Pullled out a Transcend 4 gb card I'd tried unsuccessfully and the newly loaded WM6 Treo recognized it.

Four days later and I've had zero problems. I think maybe the 4 gb minisd problem has been fixed.

PS: Formatted the minisd as FAT32.

Yeah baby it works!!!
    I haven't lost my 4GB mini SD once in the last three days. With WM5 I'd always lose it - usually when I'd fire up TomTom on the road, at the most untimely moment, and I see a message from TomTom "No Maps Found". That has not happened once since I've loaded WM6.
    Does WM6 work with SDHC cards?
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    Does WM6 work with SDHC cards?
    Yes, I am using a 4 GIG SDHC mini-SD. it never worked in my TREO with WM5, once I upgraded to WM6 the TREO sees the 4 GIG card and I have had ZERO issues.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Here is a 4gb miniSD card that works with 2003/WM5/older OS & devices
    http://www.memorysuppliers.com/inst4gbmised.html
    From the site........
    "these cards are NON-HC (High-Capacity) and will work with most of the devices that the 4GB miniSDHC do not work with"