1.    #1  
    Anyone have any sucess in streaming the fan on a treo 750. stream the world requires flash can that be added to the 750 any advise will be welcomed Did a seach and found infomation on streaming with blazer.

Fred
    http://64.235.213.11:80/WFANAM works in PocketPlayer
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    thanks scottymomo downloaded pocket player but not having any luck with the fan must be doing something wrong in pocket player not finding it.

Fred
  4.    #4  
    Scottymomo Thanks got it working

Fred
    fkpalm/scott - what pocket player are you using? resco? Secondly, if it is, could you tell me how you got it to connect - thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by romeo91003 View Post
    fkpalm/scott - what pocket player are you using? resco? Secondly, if it is, could you tell me how you got it to connect - thanks!
    Conduits PocketPlayer.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    I downloaded the ppc flash player from adobe and listen to WFAN fine.
    Works like a charm with conduits pocketplayer - thanks all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattycerts View Post
    I downloaded the ppc flash player from adobe and listen to WFAN fine.
    I installed the Adobe Flash 7 player from http://www.adobe.com/products/flashp...ds/player.html and then went to the WFAN page with the flash embeded on it, but I still get an error message saying "You must download Flash Player".

Uninstalled/reinstalled Flash player and still got the same error message... Anyone else have this problem w/ Flash?
    Quote Originally Posted by squa89 View Post
    I installed the Adobe Flash 7 player from http://www.adobe.com/products/flashp...ds/player.html and then went to the WFAN page with the flash embeded on it, but I still get an error message saying "You must download Flash Player".

Uninstalled/reinstalled Flash player and still got the same error message... Anyone else have this problem w/ Flash?
    You have the right flash player, but you have to first go to www.thestreamcenter.com/pda and use the link provided there. You cannot use the link on the FAN's website.
    Global Posts
    263 Global Posts
    I have been using Konoma/Styletap for WFAN. But this info is good to know too!
    Pocketplayer worked great for me. I can now stream any streamtheworld stations.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Every time I open a link on thestreamcenter.com, it uses TMCMP and it doesn't load right. How do I force it to use WMP?
    I don't think WMP will work either. I tried to cut and paste the URL into WMP and it did not play. For me Pocketplayer works great for a little bit of $.
    After posting that, I found that it didn't work for me either. It used to, not sure what happened since.

Looks like PocketPlayer for me...