1.    #1  
    i have a 1gb miniSD .... i have formatted it to FAT32 like 3-4 times... loaded the nbh file into the card... inserted it in the 750... held the app button (arrow/mag glass, if thats correct) ... and reset pin... and no luck.. and seems like a regular reset... please help
    Are you holding down the wrong button??? It's the button on the left side of the phone below the volume buttons. Hold it down and push the pin button.
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Read and comprehend the instructions. You need to hold down the button under the volume buttons not a key on the keyboard.
    Don't worry mate, lots of us have made that mistake. It's easy when you know how......
  5.    #5  
    ok so.. when i get the WM6 runnin.. can i do a sprite back up from my WM5??? will it turn out the same??? thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by viaTreo View Post
    ok so.. when i get the WM6 runnin.. can i do a sprite back up from my WM5??? will it turn out the same??? thanks
    DO NOT do a Sprite restore from a WM5 backup on to WM6. You can do a selective restore to get things like email, certain databases or other things, but a full restore is a bad idea as things change from one OS version to another. Its always a better idea to do a clean install when you change the OS version.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer