1.    #1  
    i've only had my phone for a week or two.. bought it from someone, but it's new. Everything has been fine... but last night I had my first glitch when it for some reason just took forever to get back to the main today screen. But today the mic just stopped working. I did a soft reset and even a hard reset to try to solve the problem. I also have no 3rd party apps in it yet.

Should I be worried? either way i'm taking it to sprint tomorrow. I have to have them look at my Moto Q anyways... but my concern when taking my treo to sprint is that It's that the phone is still new but i didn't buy it from sprint. When I transfered my # to the Treo it was the first time that Treo has ever been activated with a #

I don't have a headset, but my blue tooth works fine.

what to do?
    Last edited by TreoStatus; 08/01/2007 at 03:46 AM. Reason: to add more info
    I had to ditch my 700wx for a Blackberry...
    When you say 'mic' are you refering to the microphone you speak into? If so, I would definetly get it looked at...what is the use of a phone you can't speak into?

If you are actually refering to the speakers, it may be because of the jack for headsets...they are notoriously bad on Treo's. Even if you haven't used on, it may have been used from the person you purchased it from. If you can't hear anything unless you use BlueTooth, it is most likely the jack problem. If this is the case, you may want to still have it looked at, but a couple things you can try is to plug in a headset jack, and wiggle it a bit while pulling it out, or sometimes even a rapid pulling-out does the trick.

Good luck, let us know what happens!!
  3.    #3  
    yea its the mic you speak into.. the speakers are fine everything else is fine..but i can't record a message using my blue tooth in the NOTES program

this sucks, cause i really like the treo over my Q, but if sprint can't fix the mic problem...it's all bad for me
    Last edited by TreoStatus; 08/01/2007 at 02:57 PM.
    Ouch...well that one is new by me....good luck!!
  5.    #5  
    i was just at the sprint store and they said my mic is bad. they had to order it.
    Glad they took care of it for you. You never know what is in store for you with some of these visits!!!