1.    #1  
    When I had the Treo 650, I was able to set up a favorite button under settings where I can set up a list of cell numbers so I can send them all the same text. I had it under the letter "T" for team. When I do that, it will take me to the text screen with all those in the list.

I would like to do that with my Treo 700wx as well. I want to also be able to set up a list of emails so that I can send them the same email to all of them at the same time.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks alot.
  2.    #2  
    anyone?
    Go to favorites, insert new favorite, select type as "message", then enter the numbers/email adds.

If it's just numbers for sending text messages, you can download the free app called "Group Text Messaging", that works pretty well. The advantage of using this app is that you can deselect some members of the group when sending messages, making it quite flexible.
    Pilot Professional 1MB -> Palm III -> Palm 515 -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    are you talking about Palm OS? The poster has windows based palm.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    (1) Group SMS (needs .NET 2 to be installed). Free.

(2) Group SMS 1.4 (different version?). Free. No .NET 2 required, probably your best choice.

(3) 3jam which does reply-all but I'm not sure about groups. Free.

(4) Skb Group SMS 2.02: Probably for the serious user ($30).

I forgot, NewMenu doesn't work on the 700 series, correct? (due to the mapping of the soft-keys)

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt View Post
    are you talking about Palm OS? The poster has windows based palm.
    Doh!
    Pilot Professional 1MB -> Palm III -> Palm 515 -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    (1) Group SMS (needs .NET 2 to be installed). Free.

(2) Group SMS 1.4 (different version?). Free. No .NET 2 required, probably your best choice.

(3) 3jam which does reply-all but I'm not sure about groups. Free.

(4) Skb Group SMS 2.02: Probably for the serious user ($30).

I forgot, NewMenu doesn't work on the 700 series, correct? (due to the mapping of the soft-keys)

Thank you soo much for the link! Is there a way I can do the same thing but instead send mass emails to the same people in a group?

Thanks again!