Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by romeo91003 View Post
    Thanks guys! Do appreciate your input - seems like the flash is stable enough...unfortunately, I am a tad busy today at the office, so I will have to flash mine when I get home...Thanks again - I'll post the results and follow up questions...

Btw, from XDA - CIN/ATT WM5 - http://rapidshare.com/files/16438750...ngular_ROM.zip - in case anyone needs to go back to the original
    Thank you for the link. I am going back to WM5 and will wait for the official update. After I upgraded to WM6, my treo kept freezing, performance was sluggish, no automatic retrieval on PO, I just couldn't handle it.

BTW don't copy the DIAG file in your card. You just need the image file to upload the WM5 ROM.
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
  2.    #22  
    So, I did it - the install was harmless - however - now I am running into roaming issues.

I setup up my GMAIL & AOL - however now when I pull mail down it's telling me I am going to incur charges b/c I am roaming - which is weird - since I've used the phone in my office since I got it...

Any suggestions!!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JCB View Post
    Thank you for the link. I am going back to WM5 and will wait for the official update. After I upgraded to WM6, my treo kept freezing, performance was sluggish, no automatic retrieval on PO, I just couldn't handle it.
    I had similiar problems but found that it was due to incompatible softwares. Not all softwares from WM5 can run on WM6... Removed it and everything was fine for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by romeo91003 View Post
    Thanks guys! Do appreciate your input - seems like the flash is stable enough...unfortunately, I am a tad busy today at the office, so I will have to flash mine when I get home...Thanks again - I'll post the results and follow up questions...

Btw, from XDA - CIN/ATT WM5 - http://rapidshare.com/files/16438750...ngular_ROM.zip - in case anyone needs to go back to the original
    thx
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12