Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Hi All,

I've searched and read through a bunch of discussions on bluetooth and now I think I am more lost than ever. I just recently made the jump and bought the HT820 because I really liked the fit and form factor. I won't be using it much for the phone, mainly to listen to music. The problem is once I put the phone in my pocket. I almost instantly get crackling and skippling. I've installed Hannip's A2DP fix. I've paired and re-paired multiple times. I've soft reset. And now after reading several threads I'm starting to see there are possibly many problems. Like most of my MP3s are at 328 kbps. Can that be a problem? Is that too big to stream effectively through bluetooth? Can hidelogo or TreoAlert potentially cause any problems?

So I guess my real question is has anyone successfully used the HT820 with a 700wx? If not, what would be another alternative to look at?

Thanks in advance for any responses!
    What is the speed of you memory card. I was using a 1gig microSD with an SD adapter. When ever I tried listening with the Windows Media player it would pause and reload the buffer every 20 seconds. TCMP worked fine. I have since updated to a 4 gig 150X Transcend card and now Windows Media Player has no buffering issues.

The issues I have with my HT820 is that they have a high frequency distortion/squeal.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    The actual speed of my storage card is yet another possibility I never thought of. I'm using a 2GB SanDiskII Ultra. I'm not sure what the speed is. I could try playing some songs directly from the device and see what happens.

I had read about the TCMP thing maybe working better than media player, that is something else I will have to try.

So you are able to successfully use your HT820? That is actually good news, at least there is hope.