Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Does anyone know how to turn off that annoying click that happens everytime you hit the Start button, etc on a Treo 750? Couldn't find anything in the sounds menu that seemed to turn it off.

Thanks in advance,
    Rich
    Quote Originally Posted by RichFSOS View Post
    Does anyone know how to turn off that annoying click that happens everytime you hit the Start button, etc on a Treo 750? Couldn't find anything in the sounds menu that seemed to turn it off.

Thanks in advance,
    Rich

Sounds and notifications control panel.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Sounds and notifications control panel.
    Nearly everything is turned off in that menu and it still does it. At this point I only have system events turned on and it still does it. Which option does it?
    Under Sounds and Notifications, Hardware buttons and Screen taps both turn it on and off.

Surur
    If that fails try tapping the screen more gently.

;-) I'll get my coat
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Screen taps was off, all turning it on did was make the sound change when it was played. Turned off system notifications to get rid of it finally.
    Install WM6. Doesn't make a clicking sound when you press start.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nismoguy126 View Post
    Install WM6. Doesn't make a clicking sound when you press start.
    Has Cingular released Mobile 6 for the 750 yet? If so how do I aquire it? I'm supporting a bunch of these and would like to download it if possible rather than rely on a store to upgrade or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichFSOS View Post
    Has Cingular released Mobile 6 for the 750 yet? If so how do I aquire it? I'm supporting a bunch of these and would like to download it if possible rather than rely on a store to upgrade or something like that.
    Not officially but check this forum
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    If you are supporting Treos then getting the 'unofficial' ROM is just about the worst thing you could do. Installing it on your own personal device because you are impatient is one thing but one a whole bunch that you then have to support is very much another.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2