1.    #1  
    After doing a hard reset I cannot edit (or delete) the Voicemail speed dial. I've tried "Link to contact" and to manually enter the phone number and then press OK. When I hit the Voicemail speed dial button I get the message "A phone number is not assigned to this speed dial.".

I've assigned my voicemail number to another speed dial and moved the Voicemail button to the bottom, but it's really annoying...

Does anyone have solution?

Thanks in advance,

Marianne
    got the same problem! really annoying! can someone help please!
    Is it defaulted to AT&T's voicemail?
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Here is a link to the xda forum where I have also posted this error.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=320032&page=3

OK now I have 1 problem after the upgrade.

I am using a 750v with the WM6 rom on the former AT&T (blue) network.

I can not edit the speed dial #1 voicemail. I have had to use another slot.

I have tried editing the registry

HKLM\Software\Palm\Varnish\SpeedDialPlugin\Voicema il..

Change the DWORD value of "IngoreSIM" from 1 to 0

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Palm\Varnish\SpeedDialPlugin\VoiceMa il\Deletable
    to 1 as well.

I had the same problem when I first purchased the 750v but it was fine after i changed the registry.

Now the registry change does not work.

I would really appreciate anyone who can help or shed some light on this.

Thanks
    graylion
    Same here. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne View Post
    After doing a hard reset I cannot edit (or delete) the Voicemail speed dial. I've tried "Link to contact" and to manually enter the phone number and then press OK. When I hit the Voicemail speed dial button I get the message "A phone number is not assigned to this speed dial.".

I've assigned my voicemail number to another speed dial and moved the Voicemail button to the bottom, but it's really annoying...

Thanks in advance,

Marianne
    I actually have another problem. I can no longer call my voicemail. I've assigned a different phone # for speed dial #1 and now when ever I get a voicemail it dials that person. I even changed the sim card to another phone and when it dials voicemail, it actually dials that same person.

I have 10 voicemails and no way of checking them.
  7.    #7  
    I bought my 750 directly from Palm's European website. And my operator is 3 Sweden (Hi3G).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirizill View Post
    I actually have another problem. I can no longer call my voicemail. I've assigned a different phone # for speed dial #1 and now when ever I get a voicemail it dials that person. I even changed the sim card to another phone and when it dials voicemail, it actually dials that same person.

I think if you call your cellphone number by entering your full phone number digits and hit dial that it will take you to your voicemail and prompt you for your password.

I hope that helps.

Regards
    graylion
    Is FileZ a POS program and if so this is a WM 750 device.

Apples and Oranges, both fruit.

Regards
    graylion
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Marianne View Post

Thanks in advance,

Marianne
    No solution to the original problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by graylion View Post
    I think if you call your cellphone number by entering your full phone number digits and hit dial that it will take you to your voicemail and prompt you for your password.

I hope that helps.

Regards
    Thanks, that did work. Appreciate that.
    seems like it's you and I waiting. I have spent hours browsing and googling different leads and have come up empty.

Regards
    graylion
  13.    #13  
    Yes, me too.

I've found this, but I don't know how to change the registry!

(http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=282245)

change the registry value "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Palm\Varnish\SpeedDialPlugin\VoiceM ail\IngoreSIM" to 1 (decimal value)

then u can edit the voicemail button to any of ur contact...

For good measure, change
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Palm\Varnish\SpeedDialPlugin\VoiceM ail\Deletable
    to 1 as well.

Then immediately go to the Speedial options, Change the Voicemail and select a contact with a Photo, change to a Picture speed dial.
    Unless you don't use Picture speeddials.... then this won't help.

Heeeelp!!!

M
    I use Resco to edit the registry as needed. If you find the info I will show you how to fix it.

Regards
    graylion
    OK Goodnews/Badnews

I can now edit my speeddial #1.

Through mistake of the former at&t they had to upgrade my account and match the former at&t rate plan and unlimited mediamax at 19.95 on the new at&t side.

I have been running a Treo 750v with WM6 AT&T rom.

So after adding the 3G AT&T SIM card now I am able to edit the #1 voicemail slot. It seems that the New AT&T sim card is playing nice with the AT&T rom.

Regards
    graylion
    It sounds like the number made it on to the Sim Card and thats why its selecting it.

I use SPB Mobile Shell which helps among other things get rid of the voicemail icon on the Today screen

Quote Originally Posted by Kirizill View Post

PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v