1.    #1  
    just for the record... i'm new to the whole PPC and the treo world... i do have a moto Q.. but i find myself using it less and less everyday ever since i got the treo

I haven't found a program to do what i want or i'm not looking in the right places. What i'm looking for is to have a program that can let me switch phone profiles. Like i can have a profile setting just for work, going out of town, normal day...I want a program that has a templete that has these options so i can switch from workday to afterwork or at home

things i would like to have the ability to control in a profile

-it's own background image for that profile
    -customize shortcuts in start menu
    -speed dail list for that specific profile
    -assign ringtones to specific categories
    -ability to set the phone in a default mode, or meeting mode, silent.. within that profile
    -setup it's own contact list
    -(better) Tasklist manager than what is standard

there are some other things i want but can't think of right now. But those are some of the main things i'm looking for. I want to have the ability to have it set to it's default profile, like how my phone is now.. I can access all my contacts, programs, whatever... but when i go to work, i'll set it to my work profile so it will have all my contacts i want just for work, speed dail list, programs i mainly use while i'm at work. just things like that...

i don't know if it makes any sense to anyways... cause i'm pretty tired right now...but if someone knows of a program that can do all that or is similar or just point me in the right direction for the software of that nature... PLEASE HELP
    You have you looked into "Phone Alarm"? It may not offer all you seek, but I think its the closest app out there.
    SBP Phone Suite is also another option. However, I like phonealarm because of its skinability.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    You have you looked into "Phone Alarm"? It may not offer all you seek, but I think its the closest app out there.
    i was looking at that... and also Spb Phone Suite 1.1

i'm still kind of browsing through handago.com
    I had to ditch my 700wx for a Blackberry...
    SBSH Phoneweaver might be worth a look at.
    SPB Phone Suite is nice but I had problems with some of the profiles: they don't seem to be able to handle "sound + vibrate" options on the Treo.

If you just need profile support, I suggest SBSH Phoneweaver. Works very well.

PhoneAlarm is also nice but maybe be overkill if you just want Profiles.

BTW this stuff:

Not possible. Or at least, there is no program that'll do that much.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    SPB Phone Suite is nice but I had problems with some of the profiles: they don't seem to be able to handle "sound + vibrate" options on the Treo.

If you just need profile support, I suggest SBSH Phoneweaver. Works very well.

PhoneAlarm is also nice but maybe be overkill if you just want Profiles.

BTW this stuff:

Not possible. Or at least, there is no program that'll do that much.
    damn.. but i bet it would be a top seller... i got to check phoneweaver when i get home...
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoStatus View Post
    damn.. but i bet it would be a top seller... i got to check phoneweaver when i get home...
    Well, you can do the theme changer but with a separate program:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=311173

I can't say how it works, but might be worth a shot.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  9.    #9  
    i'm leaning more towards SBP Phone Suite.. but is there another site like handago.com out there?
    Try Pocketgear.com