Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296974757677787980 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1597
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    same w ace14 same issues
  2. m2x
    Hello, zbop!
    Thank you very much for your VideoBundle plug-in! It works great! (except for some sites)
    I am unable to post PM (cause I don't have 15 posts), so trying to reach you in this thread

I'd like to ask you if it is possible to add one simple (as I suppose) feature - when clicking on a link to ".flv" file to open TCPMP and play it?
    It will be very useful, because it allows to watch streaming videos instead of downloading them (and I don't have too much free space on device).

I know a web service that shows flv-links for a lot of video sites (videosaver . ru, in Russian, but it also supports youtube, google video and many other sites) and it will be very useful to combine your great plug-in and their service.

Unfortunately I can't do this by myself or rather it'll take a lot of time...

Hope to hear from you. (may be PM)
    Thank you!
    WM6.1 users see:
    forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=381292

I recently upgraded to a shiny new firmware and my WM6.1 doesn't like half my original programs. This version of TCPMP, however, seems to function properly.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Neither Coreplayer Mobile nor Zbop's workaround work with annotated youtube videos right? For example:

www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=_vJlADxbv4U
    Mine is not working anymore...

When I click to save video, I get a Video ink is not valid.....

What happened, it was working for me for forever???

Any advice...

Im on a 700wx with WM5
    you're a genius. I don't know why u do what u do....but do on!! my palm treo and I live happily ever after. thank you.
    It works in WM 6.1!!
    Nice!! :-)
    But I can't watch some of FLV videos.
    The files are no longer available, the user has been banned off that site and the associated thread has been locked... Can someone point me to the files we need?

I have an 800w and cant use the player. Guessing when I upgrade the 700wx to wm6.1 it also wont work...

Please point me in the right direction...

Rodney
    i have been looking for that info forever now thanks =D
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I keep on getting this message from VideoLoader. It says "This video link is not valid". I get this for every video I have tried
    GUYS IT'S HERE !The "All IN ONE" TCPMPYouTube Video Player has been upgrade to a completely new video player and also the manual install TCPMP/Player has been overall completely into a totally NEW TCPMP/Player also, no more URL problems. You can now get all {3} downloads in post #1 at ://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50788... It's in the HTC Touch Pro forum at ppcgeeks. The name of the thread is {ALL NEW! YouTube DeskTop Version, Now On TP TCPMPYouTube Video Player "ALL IN ONE". Works on just about all WM 6.1 PPC and some wm 6.1 smartphones. Juggalo's Omnia hi powered graphic {D3D} drivers are now built into all 3 players for higher enhanced video resolution quality, along with the {voColorConversion.dll} and more video codecs have been added too ... You guys will love this new TCPMP/Player, you dudes can Sent me a personal message alsoI know what you guys have been looking for now you know where it is just go to ppcgeeks in HTC Touch Pro forum you will find it there.
    Still the above technology belongs to the master, zbop without him this would not be possible, all I did was just added a few codecs.....
    Thanks soooo much...just got a Vogue and I've been looking for links for 2days after joining about 3 forums, finally got it going to test it out now!
    Anyone know why Skweezer wouldn't be working? I have no problems with the "full" and "mobileleap" links (menu pops up with options to play, save, etc), but skweezer is giving me problems. It first tries to take me to the mobile youtube site. So, I click on "view desktop version", then click on a video, but it gives me the "hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player" page. The URL is wwwdotskweezerdotcom/s.aspx/-/gdata~youtube~com/feeds/base/standardfeeds/most_viewed?client=ytapi-youtube-index&time=today&v=2[/url].

I am using a T-mobile Dash and have done a hard reset and installed TCPMP and flash video bundle 1.4.4 in that order, and did a soft reset after. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by wadster21 View Post
    Anyone know why Skweezer wouldn't be working? I have no problems with the "full" and "mobileleap" links (menu pops up with options to play, save, etc), but skweezer is giving me problems. It first tries to take me to the mobile youtube site. So, I click on "view desktop version", then click on a video, but it gives me the "hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player" page. The URL is wwwdotskweezerdotcom/s.aspx/-/gdata~youtube~com/feeds/base/standardfeeds/most_viewed?client=ytapi-youtube-index&time=today&v=2[/url].

I am using a T-mobile Dash and have done a hard reset and installed TCPMP and flash video bundle 1.4.4 in that order, and did a soft reset after. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Well, I figured out why it's not working. One of the specific videos I was trying to watch in Skweezer that wasn't working, was at the following url: wwwdotskweezerdotcom/s.aspx/-/www~youtube~com/watch?v=L3SwaOAW3BE. After replacing both of the "~" with "." in the URL, I clicked "go" and it automatically popped up the menu with the "play video", "save video", and "linked page" options.

So now my question is, is there anyway to get around this? Also, not sure if it's related, but when I click on "full" or "mobileleap", it takes me directly to the youtube site, but when I click on "skweezer" (under youtube), it just takes me to the skweezer.com site.

Again, any help is much appreciated.
    Last edited by wadster21; 01/31/2009 at 04:03 AM.
    Hi!

I am looking for exactly the same thing as flash video bundle, but only the user interface part.

What I want is using a plugin (or BHO) for Pocket IE to detect the flash video on a web and generate a button (or a menu) as that video is clicked. I believe videoloader.dll covers this function, does anyone knows where is the source code or how to write that?

Thanks much
    Quote Originally Posted by markpregen View Post
    Neither Coreplayer Mobile nor Zbop's workaround work with annotated youtube videos right? For example:

www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=_vJlADxbv4U
    Hey I didn't think of that. Is that why more and more videos are not working anymore?

I've been adding annotations to my own youtube videos as well. One nice thing was I was always able to get to my videos remotely.
    That sucks. I've been using this youtube fix for a year or so. Now it's working less and less. I'm assuming that's because of youtube's changes.
    Dang, this thread isn't as buzzing as it was last two years when the flash video bundle was the sh*t.

Anyway as it's been working less and less lately (most likely due to changes in video sites, not the bundle) I've been checking in lately but sad to see no new tricks or update.

Well I stumbled on a thread where people were using the SkyFire web browser so I downloaded it and gave it a try.
    It doesn't open the videos in TCPMP but it does play them directly in the webpage. And pretty much every website I've tried works. Even chargers.com where in the past i could not watch the media on my phone, it works now.
    And SkyFire actually works fast on my phone where Opera 9.5 slowed to a crawl and wouldn't play video.
    I think it's faster than the stock I.E.

Anyway. Thought I'd mention this in case anyone was as bummed as I was to not be able to play videos.

Wait a sec, i just thought of trying something.
    Holy crap. RedTube works too! :-D
    [QUOTE=zbop;1319431]For all you Tube-aholics, this is it! You now have direct, unfettered access to Youtube, Google Video & Veoh, in all their glory.

I installed flash bundle but keep getting message can't find url for u tube some other sites on list work tho...any help much appreciated
    it didnt work for my treo800w