Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 266671727374757677787980 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1597
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckManson View Post
    ^ yes it is compatible with wm 6.1

some of the plug-ins don't work tho.
    thanks for the response chuck. one question though, did you mean some of the plug-ins regarding the youtube program or just some other plug ins?
    You can now play any video using Windows Media Player of your Windows Mobile. There is NO ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE required. Just point your browser to http://m.vtap.com and play away!
    thanks akshat! i actually dl that last night, although sometimes the video won't play and i've had to do some soft resets but all in all, i like the UI and the fact that it has wikipedia on there!!
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Would this work with skyfire? When running YouTube from skyfire its runs it from the page like using your cpu.
    where is the "tcpmp" file??
    can anyone help out. i could not watch and download video from youku.com and crunchyroll.com anymore
    Your solution works for me. I can watch Youtube video without downloading.
    I am using Wifi and Glofiish X800 with V457 ROM.

Thanks alot!

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    For all you Tube-aholics, this is it! You now have direct, unfettered access to Youtube, Google Video & Veoh, in all their glory. Install the CABs listed below, go directly to these websites, and click on a video to play. That's it

Latest News:
    Version 1.4.4 posted (1/22/08)
    - fixed youtube, stage6, crunchyroll
    - added fix so that youtube.com defaults to "full" version
    - added joox.net, quicksliverscreen.com, pronshare.com
    - removed kewego, guba, tv-links, videovat

Installation instructions:
    1) If you already have TCPMP installed, uninstall it now.
    2) Install this version of TCPMP, linked below:
    PPC version
    Smartphone version
    3) Install FlashVideoBundle.CAB attached below. This MUST be installed in the same location as TCPMP (Device or Storage Card)
    4) Soft-reset
    5) Go to Start Menu->Programs->Video Sites and start streaming!

Supported sites:
    (see "Video Sites" start page for complete list)

Requirements:
    WM5 or WM6
    Pocket IE
    Fast, stable network connection

The VideoLoader plugin is not compatible with PPC 2003SE or below, and it is not compatible with Opera, NetFront, Picsel, etc. However, it is compatible with PiePlus and MultiIE.

Credits:
    t2k269 and fmarozz at sourceforge.net for the initial FLV plugin work and streaming modifications.
    And of course, the developers who originally created TCPMP.

Notes:
    Feel free to redistribute FlashVideoBundle, but please link back to this thread so that others can report problems or make requests. Also note that some of the components in this CAB are covered by GPL and should be distributed appropriately:
    GPL License
    GPL FAQ

In keeping with the GPL, the source code is available HERE and below.
    EDIT: once I figure out how to get past the size restrictions.

For more information, also check the README-fvb.txt file once installed.

FAQ:
    Please see the following post if you are have questions or issues, FAQ here

Z.

Version 1.4.4 attached below:
    Hello All,

was doing search of thread for Joox problems and did not seem to find any. I know that they just redid their site. But seems when I click on the link for a movie, it asks different questions and does not seem to work like youtube does. I am using AT&T tilt with windows mobile 6 on it. Any clue.

I installed the cab files per instructions, put them in same folder and told it to get installed. Shows on my uninstall list that both turned out ok.

Any help is much appreciated.

Eric.
    i just tried this word for word and it does not even come close to working. don't know what i'm doing wrong here...
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynokc View Post
    i just tried this word for word and it does not even come close to working. don't know what i'm doing wrong here...
    I am an amature on this myself but have installed it a few times on my 700w and 700wx, what is not working? Does it all install? Does the "video sites" icon show in your program and/or start menu? Have you tried to go to youtube through IE and watch a video?
  11. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    800w Issues!!

I can get TCPMP installed, just not the FlashVideoBundle, WM6 bitsis about no certificate.

Just a heads up.
  12. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    800w Issues!!

I can get TCPMP installed, just not the FlashVideoBundle, WM6 bitsis about no certificate.

Just a heads up.
    Got it working by using a recompiled version over at XDA. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=2396421
    just do not forget to hard reset your tytn

remove battery and replace it!
    ok I need help! my TCPMP wont start on my Mogul with the new 6.1 WiMo upgrade? have I committed suicide by upgrading my phone? will I not be able to use this software anymore? give a solution or kill me, NOW!!!

No really, is there something I can do to fix this?
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I have the verizon xv6900 which is very similar if not the same as the htc touch. I downloaded a program called youtubeplay and it works great. The only thing is it only brings up only a few video clips at a time and you have to use the related option to bring up more of whatever you are searching for oppose to the various ones like when you use m.youtube.com. Even still the sound and picture quality were pretty good, but like I saw on some of the other posts it depends on the source. I can't remember for the life of me what site I got it from, but when I do I'll post it. It's a simple .cab file.

One more thing, I'm using opera mini on ppc and for some reason you can't use the touch qwerty keyboard to enter info, you have to use the other input options. Anyone know why?
    Last edited by c_rich923; 07/23/2008 at 08:47 AM.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I just downloaded vtap and the search engine works fine but it won't allow me to play the videos, any suggestions?
    Can anyone with the Sprint Touch or the Sprint Q9c confirm that the youtube TCPMP hack done by zbop is compatible with 6.1????? someone please help
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteChingon View Post
    Can anyone with the Sprint Touch or the Sprint Q9c confirm that the youtube TCPMP hack done by zbop is compatible with 6.1????? someone please help
    Bro, I did the update on my Mogul and that thing stopped working. When you get online the flashbundle works. Is the TCPMP that never starts!!! In other words no, it does not work with 6.1
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteChingon View Post
    Can anyone with the Sprint Touch confirm that the youtube TCPMP hack done by zbop is compatible with 6.1????? someone please help
    I have the Sprint Touch, and all is well with the latest TCPMP & Flash bundle here...Unless you've updated to version 6.1 on yours, you should have version 6.0 on the Touch....From what I understand, version 6.1 is not an "official" Sprint firmware update for the Touch, and they do not support unauthorized or beta software updates....I haven't updated to 6.1, and I won't be doing it anytime soon if it means I'll lose my YouTube access. I've always been a Palm OS (Treo) user, so I'm fairly new to WM, but I figure....If it ain't broke, don't fix it....Best wishes !

P.S...Others have reported it is working with 6.1, but I cannot confirm, nor deny this.
    this video is made especially for EURO 2008 final game!!!

ENJOY!!!