Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 25657071727374757677787980 LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1597
    OMFG..... ****ing amazim man!!!

THX GOD YOU SHARED THIS INFORMATION!!!
    Thanks guys. I just installed everything and it works as advertised. You guys need a link for a paypal donation. Some of the sites at the bottom of the video page might get me into trouble though...

Awesome!
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babudpoa View Post
    Hi
    i just joined this site, i installed the Full you tube player, but i am gettign error " error 403 forbidden" or file not found, any suggestions?
    thanks
    babu
    I get this exact same thing on my ATT Tilt when I try to save files. It doens't load the player, but just goes within IE and says 403 forbidden in the browser. Downloading is perfectly fine though, it's just saving them.

Funny though, how if I connect via WIFI I can download anything and it works perfect. Any ideas? So frustrating how my brothers works on his Touch from Verizon.
    thanx works great for youtube but how do i play videos from other sites like sites that have free trailers
    I tried to watch video from Joox.net and it tells me "This video link is not valid." But it works fine on my PC. Does anyone know why? Maybe Verizon is blocking those site?

Thanks,
    DC
    Two questions:
    1. Is there a maximum resolution that this plug-in supports (i.e. 320x240)?
    2. Are you planning on adding support for fancast.com or the soon-coming thewb.com?
    hey can some1 help me install the bundle pak for youtube on a htc touch by alltel. i am not doing something right i cant get it to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Punker1234 View Post
    I get this exact same thing on my ATT Tilt when I try to save files. It doens't load the player, but just goes within IE and says 403 forbidden in the browser. Downloading is perfectly fine though, it's just saving them.

Funny though, how if I connect via WIFI I can download anything and it works perfect. Any ideas? So frustrating how my brothers works on his Touch from Verizon.
    That's what I noticed about AT&T, too. I used to connect my laptop via DUN using my LG CU500 and I found out that there are certain "not-so-good" ip-addresses that don't seem to load anything that well... The only way I can think of fixing that problem is when you are using the data network, if it isn't working reset your connection and PIE and try again. Some IPs work better than others on AT&T sites.
    Zbop u is d roxxor. Thanks, now I have somethin to keep me busy while I'm dumpin...lol. Seriously, thanks.
    Im on the VX 6800, Did everything per directions. I cant even get to youtube, it redirects me to myt. also the list of sites arnt there. i just did a hard reset earlier today so i know it isnt a pre-installion of tcpmp, any ideas?
    This smartphone .cab does not work for q9c with wm 6.1 from motorola.
    Quote Originally Posted by suka4luv View Post
    hey can some1 help me install the bundle pak for youtube on a htc touch by alltel. i am not doing something right i cant get it to work.
    I also have Alltel's HTC touch and I can't get this stuff to work after several reinstallations.

I get the "you don't have the most recent version of flash, etc."

And yes, I've looked at the FAQ posted on the first page of the thread and answered yes to all 5 questions.

Someone help me please! I gots to watch the youtube!

------------
    Revision: So I feel stupid, but so excited BECAUSE IT'S WORKING NOW!#!@#

I think the problem might be actually in the directions from the first page. There are two links to download from. If one, such as my former self, does not download the FLASH BUNDLE at the bottom but rather downloads from the smartphone link from above, one will run into the whole "you don't have the newest version of flash" crap.

Hope that helps others!

And thanks zbop, this rawkz.
    Last edited by inconscious; 06/04/2008 at 11:22 PM.
    I have tried to install the FlashVideoBundle that is attached at the bottom of the original post, but, I just get an error that says the install is unsuccessfull, because it is not digitally signed. What can I do?
    Quote Originally Posted by madonnasmanone View Post
    I have tried to install the FlashVideoBundle that is attached at the bottom of the original post, but, I just get an error that says the install is unsuccessfull, because it is not digitally signed. What can I do?
    You need to App Unlock your phone. Read this post...
    http://www.gpcarreon.com/?p=151

Let us know if that works.
    this program doesnt work on my 700wx says "there is no application associated with "video".Run the application first then open this file from within the application
    I did all the steps as instructed by dl the cab files but when i go to play a video from the video sites i get a message error stating "could not open url" I new to all this mobile stuff so any help with this would be appreciated. I currently use at&t service on a cingular pda 8125 model. THANKS.
    does anybody know if this is compatible with wm6.1????? thanks in advance for a response.
    ^ yes it is compatible with wm 6.1

some of the plug-ins don't work tho.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I can't seem to get this working. when I click on youtube on the Video Sites page it loads works but when i click on a video it says I don't have javascript installed. Did i do something wrong with the install?

Phone: BlackJack II
    There is a saying... "give them flashvideobundle, they watch till codes change, teach them how to make a flashvideobundle, they'll watch for a lifetime." ok, so its modified. A lot of sites aren't working anymore due to code changes and whatnot. Don't get me wrong, this app is the best! and I thank Zbop wholeheartedly... Its just that I know life can make a man too busy for this and if many more people learn how to make this bundle, it would probably hasten the evolution of this app as well as probably add quite a few more sites.

Regardless, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! I was awsome while it lasted....

And I'm NOT saying that making that bundle is easy... it MAY just be easier if a lot of people are working on it... right?
    Last edited by yosh0318; 06/17/2008 at 12:21 AM. Reason: added comment