Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24646970717273747576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1597
    works like a charm !! would anyone happen to know if you can get the flash player to download on the smartphone ? i know you get it on the pocket pc but what about the smartphone ?
    Hey. Great job on this tool! I love it. I tried it on a video... I followed the instructions (Copied files to my phone and installed and then did a soft reset). It works, but it seems to cause some issues. I used the smartphone version and have an AT&T Pantech Duo with Windows Mobile 6 Standard. The biggest issue was it kept switching from vertical view to horizontal view, even after I finished and exited. Any thoughts on what I can do to fix this are welcome. Or if you guys need more info from me, that's welcome too.
    Thanks man, a great tool to dink a round with. AWESOME!!!
    what do u do when the video is getting extremely choppy? Just started to notice in the last week or 2 that all videos were really but the audio is perfect. I already reinstalled to tcmpc and that didn't help. Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I can't install the FlashVideoBundle.cab.
    It keeps saying "Installation of FlashVideoBundle.cab was unsuccessful."

I tried to reinstall the TCPMP a few times and tried Picards site for TCPMP as well. Rebooted, etc. I kept getting the same thing. Over and Over again...
    Try a hard reset yet?

Are you installing to the device or SD card?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    SD Card. You mean soft reset. I did it many times already.
    Quote Originally Posted by rasmasyean View Post
    SD Card. You mean soft reset. I did it many times already.
    install it to the phone not the card
    Hey. I installed this the other day. And it was working fine. However, now when I go to play a video it says something like "FFMPEG not compatible please update" and "FLVSplitter not compatible, please update" and then "unknown file format". I did install a few programs since then. I uninstalled a bunch of programs thinking that might fix it. Restarted. Uninstalled both of these programs. Restarted. Followed the directions again, and got the same problem as above. I still have skype, google maps, this program called worldmate that is for currency conversion. Does anyone know if there are any conflicts with software or settings or what should I do to fix the problem?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fearbasel04 View Post
    install it to the phone not the card
    Doesn't work.
    Hi
    i just joined this site, i installed the Full you tube player, but i am gettign error " error 403 forbidden" or file not found, any suggestions?
    thanks
    babu
    Quote Originally Posted by babudpoa View Post
    Hi
    i just joined this site, i installed the Full you tube player, but i am gettign error " error 403 forbidden" or file not found, any suggestions?
    thanks
    babu
    Hey. I had that issue too. who is your carrier? what is your phone model and type? what os is your phone running?
    Hey howdy all...I just installed the ppc version and flash pack for my AT&T Tilt phone and it keep getting a message saying invalid url on youtube and simular messages on other sites

Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by rasmasyean View Post
    Doesn't work.
    Hey. uninstall the part you got to install. make sure the tcpmp folder is no longer on the storage card or delete the remains. put the cabs on phone storage itself and make sure it installs on the phone. the flv plug ins that are in the flash bundle have a problem with installing on memory cards. it's a bug. also what phone carrier and os are you running?
    Quote Originally Posted by ucfknight9283 View Post
    Hey howdy all...I just installed the ppc version and flash pack for my AT&T Tilt phone and it keep getting a message saying invalid url on youtube and simular messages on other sites

Any ideas?
    howdy. is it saying invalid url in ie or in tcpmp? if it's in tcpmp it opens it and when you press okay tcpmp is still open.
    Quote Originally Posted by Username222 View Post
    Hey. I had that issue too. who is your carrier? what is your phone model and type? what os is your phone running?

I am in Dubai, and i use HTC TyTn II, carrier is Etisalat, OS. WM 6.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Username222 View Post
    howdy. is it saying invalid url in ie or in tcpmp? if it's in tcpmp it opens it and when you press okay tcpmp is still open.
    Yeah man whenever i click on a video it will go to the tcpmp player and stall for a second and then a message will pop up and say invalid address...This software seems like the best too but for now the best i can do is youtube pocket
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    OK I got it to work (sort-of) on my Sprint Mogul (PPC6800).
    If I follow a link to a video it opens TCPMP and plays it.
    If I go to the YouTube home page...it just hangs and I have to soft-reset to get out.
    This really works. I have a xv6800 i followed everything you said and it works perfectly
    *kisses* yay for the internets! i have youtube on my phone.