Page 72 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22626768697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1597
    hey guys, just wanted to say thank you to the creator of this tcpmp bundle thingy.....

I wanted full utube and google video and that's wot I got.
    thank you very much

I noticed that veoh and crunchy isn't working tho...anyone have any idEa
    thank you soooooooooooooooooo much

love this!
    man i tried like 5 differant thing to watch streaming video. after a couple diff ones using tcmp, trying vtap, and something else with a v name this is the only one that works good. thanks for doing all of us a favor. on a side note... does anyone know anything about that smarttoolkit by e-natives. i wanted to try it but it wont let me download off there page. they have a link for a mirror page that you are supposed to go to if u have trouble on there page but it wont let me there either. it said my device does not support the file type or something like that. i have a samsung blackjack 2 with wm6 on it.
    Is the Mogul a smartphone or ppc?

should i have FlashVideoBundle.CAB or flvplugin0.4.2_src installed? after

(if flvplugin0.4.2 how do u exctute it?) plz help..
    thanks.
    when i try to download a vid from youtube it gives me error 403 forbidden. the other sites wont let me either. anybody have any ideas? oh and i got the smarttoolkit, its sweet.
    wokrked like a charm was PPC btw, awsome man thanks!!! ppl like u should go somewhere in life

Any one find a way to get imeem working
    Last edited by shawndow; 04/07/2008 at 02:15 PM.
    This fix works flawlessly on my Verizon Wireless HTC XV6700. Thanx a bunch!
    Thanks ZBOP ur awesome man! lol so what else can we do with the 700wx, lol i always hated it cause i didnt think i could do much with it... thank goodness we got ya smart peoples lol
    Once again, ZBOP Thanks for this app its awsome! If you happen to check the forum can u let us know if this will work with the new wm6.1 when it gets released? If you happen to know the answer to that, can u fill us in? THANKS AGAIN ZBOP!
    got it working on my sammy i760!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Has anyone noticed that you can't play all the files you used to before adding this? I had a series of short videos on my phone of various types and they could be viewed fine before. I installed this package and its like a large number of player types are no longer working. Is this the full package with the videos added or a sub set? Or a different version all together? When I try viewing the clips in question now the player says "Unsupported type" or some other such error and stops. Played fine before uninstalling and installing this version...
    well, this seems to work with some of the sites on the "video sites" list...

but what about just pulling up random sites and streaming video from them?? is there a way for that to work...

this is a great tool though.. thanks!!!
    Thanks zbop- easy install and works great on Alltel ppc6800 evdo
  15. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    This is awesome! Nicely done and thank you.
    For some reason the app will work after a soft boot most of the time but if I have been using my i760 and try to load the app, it will load but when I click on the links for you tube videos I do not get the play video pop up menu, I get the larger download image menu.

One thought is that it might have something to do with me running wmwifirouter from time to time. That is the only other app I have added to my unit.

Love it when it is working!

Thanks for the help.

Todd
    Hi, There's no problem watching videos on Youtube, but I cant watch any on Metacafe or im.tv/vlog Can anyone advise?
    i've also noticed if i'm runnin PIE then close... then go to start/video sites/choose a site/pick vid... it just takes me to a blank page... as if i was on a pc and it was going to play the vid.. instead of opening tcpmp and playing vid.. if i go to settings/memory/programs in use and stop PIE then go back to the vid sites.. it will play the vids just fine...

any reason behind this? or is there a way that when you close a program it completely stops it as opposed to still "running in the background" (for lack of better terminology..)
    just got my new toy 700wx. I was wondering if I can use this program to listen to imeem
    Thankssss..