Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20606566676869707172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1597
    Ok well I made it through 16 pages and i'm sick of reading.

The player works great and thanks for the time to make it possible, but..... has the problem of playing for 7-15 minutes of video then starting over from the beginning been resolved?

I have tried several different adjustment with the player and have a solid connection to my wifi router, but I get 7-15 minutes(seems to depend on quality) into a video and it starts over from the beginning.

I don't think it is a processor problem because I can play a full size(1.4GB) movie .avi with no problem from my sd card. I just got this working last week and used the files from the first page so I assume I am using the newest revisions. I'm using a 700w if it matters.

Come to think of it, I don't think I tried playing a video through the sync cable connection to my PC. I think that would ensure it isnt a connection problem
    The video is smooth. Video plays for 7-10 minutes and then starts over again. My internet connection is 3G working beautifully. Phone is the AT&T tilt with full unlimited data plan. OS is windows mobile6.

Ans youtube does not play... give the same videoloader error "youtube swf args not found"

It is thus unusable inspite of being so nice app.

Sagar
    It is choppy if I don't save it to my storage card and play it from there. Other than that, it works great. Some adult site do not work, but Eskimo lets you save the vids.

YouTube plays perfectly for me.
    Can someone try http://live.yahoo.com and tell me if you can view the video / hear the audio?

This is the only reason I would try to figure out how to install this! Thanks a lot.

Edit: Never mind, easy install and figured out the sites have to be pre-configured.
    Glad I finally got unlazy and tried this. Great app. Now give live.yahoo.com some love!
    Last edited by ouzome; 03/14/2008 at 03:34 PM. Reason: answered my question
    Thanks for the plugin, it works great!
    When are you gonna fix some of the sites?

Most of the adult ones dont work..
    Hey guys don't know if you guys have noticed,but ZBOP is no longer working on this project,he was nice enough to fix the Flash Bundle for us to still use you tube,but before that haven't you noticed he doesn't post or answer anymore.
    This would not have happened if everyone would have just keept on reading or used the search button.
    So just be happy with what we have been given!
    Quote Originally Posted by dam90042 View Post
    Hey guys don't know if you guys have noticed,but ZBOP is no longer working on this project,he was nice enough to fix the Flash Bundle for us to still use you tube,but before that haven't you noticed he doesn't post or answer anymore.
    This would not have happened if everyone would have just keept on reading or used the search button.
    So just be happy with what we have been given!
    were did this information come from? if so it was good while it lasted...
    Treo 700wx,755p,Htc Diamond...
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I did read/search and I'm going to miss this when it stops working.

But I did forget to add my thanks for all the work that was put into it by ZBOP; so my apology for that lapse and thanks again.

Best regards,
    olderstill
    Yeah man I just recently got the XV6800 offered from VerizonWireless.
    I,ve had it for about 12 days now and I was trying to watch youtube on it
    but all I got was an error message I got my girl the LG Voyager and it played youtube right out of the box But now i realize that her phone is not a smartphone and thats Y it works it plays as 3gp (which i gotta say the quality of the playback sucks. but now that I have installed the two cab files recommended i can watch youtube on the go and the video quality plays very good on this phone the instructions were very simple. hell it even lets you download the videos to your phone/storage card and watch them offline. Genius

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who helped make this possible.
    t2k269 and fmarozz at sourceforge.net for the initial FLV plugin work and streaming modifications.
    And of course, the developers who originally created TCPMP.
    Thanks to "Futbolkeeper" for posting the files that got me Youtube.com working.

http://www.4shared.com/file/39347116...cpmp_v081.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/39347125...deoBundle.html

BTW. I know this is not the right BLOG, but any of you know how to manage downloading attachments from MSN Mobile Live Hotmail? I can only see the mail has them but cannot get to them. Thanks!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by black ice View Post
    were did this information come from? if so it was good while it lasted...
    This is why he stopped helping,no one reads,it is in the postings,it came straight from the horses mouth(ZBOP)so know hehas left us to help each other.
    Good luck!!!!!!!!!!
    This is why he stopped helping,no one reads,it is in the postings,it came straight from the horses mouth(ZBOP)so know hehas left us to help each other.
    Good luck!!!!!!!!!!
    You talking about it!, but not showing it, what posting? ive had this program for a while now, maybe i did miss were he said he is not working on this anymore, but if you know were it is, link to it and stop ranting about nothing.. life go's on...
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Chances are, you are accessing a video that requires some sort of confirmation (i.e. age). Log in prior to viewing the video, or choose "Linked page" and then deal with the confirmation first before trying to select "Play video".
    This was his last post below, so what did i miss?
    As usual guys, please check the first post in this thread for the latest version...
    Heheh, classic Will Ferrell

If I get time to do another update, yeah I'll check into it.

In the meantime, the following links should work on your phone:
    http://www.stage6.com/user/dhalix/video/1339481/The-Landlord
    http://www.megavideo.com/?v=LZSC3M8I

And you can find the video on Veoh too (if you're logged in).
    My post to the other members, when he was out for awhile!
    Fellas, Zbop hasn't been here since Nov of last yr, dont know if he will ever be back around at this time to help u guys.!
    His post when he came back!
    Hey guys, sorry been away for quite awhile, I just haven't had time to support this anymore... but a friend alerted me that youtube was broken, so I figured I'd better get an update posted before all hell breaks loose.

Anyways, I put in fixes for a couple of sites, and threw in some new sites as well! Stay cool, and help each other out.

Z.
    Waiting on you to let us in on what i missed?
    Last edited by black ice; 03/18/2008 at 05:29 PM.
    This was his last post below, so what did i miss?

My post to the other members, when he was out for awhile!

His post when he came back!

Waiting on you to let us in on what i missed?
    If you noticed all he did was give an update,but does not responed to anymore post,he has mentioned it in this thread a few times,but what ever lets just enjoy what we have now and be thankful he has helped out this much
    If you noticed all he did was give an update,but does not responed to anymore post,he has mentioned it in this thread a few times,but what ever lets just enjoy what we have now and be thankful he has helped out this much
    Dude! the man is busy, he has a life! but for you to come in here , slinging false statements is something else, he took a 3 month break the last time. So we fully understand that he do's not have the time to devote to this now. this little app don't pay his bills! , im done talking about this.. when he makes an official post stating what your assuming, then we will be and are greatful for what he has done for all of us who has and is using this app... have a nice day.
    Gee..I haven 't laughed this hard in a while.

Do you think they are serious?

THANKS!! it was 150% helpfull.
    I can view vids just fine but when i try and save one PIE throws the error "This file cannot be viewed on the device". Anyone know what that is all about???
    mine is now roking very fine....
    !

:-)