Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757 ... LastLast
  1.    #121  
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteo View Post
    can someone verify that this is not working when connecting through a proxy?
    I'm working on a number of connection-related bugs and think I have a fix for this already. It should be working in the next version.
  2.    #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by kevink View Post
    Thanks again for this awesome app. I have only one issue now: How do I go about leaving comments on a video? Is there a way to go back to the HTML page and leave comments after watching the video?

Thx,

Kevin
    Currently no. You have to use a browser other than pocket IE to leave a comment.

I'll consider implementing a way to do this via PIE in a future version.
  3.    #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by andre550 View Post
    I've found this post very useful!!

I'm from Portugal and I have a Samung i600 wm5 smartphone (the same as US Blackjack)and i never thought i could watch youtube videos on my device. But after read this article and followed the links in it, i did the procedures and i was really amazed when it starts to play the first video!!

I just have one problem that is everytime the tcpmp plays a video, and after that when i get back to the windows mobile home screen i get two up blue bars (where i have the opperator signal, buetooth signal, wi-fi,...) instead of one!? I can't understand why. I have to soft reset the device so it gets back to normal. Can you help me with this?
    Not sure what you mean, can you post a screenshot?

Are you using the version for smartphone that Malatesta linked to? (a few posts up)
    Last edited by zbop; 08/08/2007 at 12:15 AM.
    Could you please add support for www.crunchyroll.com
    crunch roll would be awesome. zbop, how is the progress if you dont mind me asking. Its alot of hardwork, and I know you do this at your free time. Thank you by the way.
    super! works for me. The speed is amazing, too. Could someone tell me how to save the video tho?
  7.    #127  
    Quote Originally Posted by ishish9 View Post
    Could you please add support for www.crunchyroll.com
    Crunchyroll, eh? lol

I can look into it. It all depends on the type of streaming media and how difficult it is to get to the actual streaming link, some sites make it very hard.

How popular is that site?

Initially, I'm trying to limit it to very popular sites, to maximize the return for the effort.
  8.    #128  
    Quote Originally Posted by getimmaaw View Post
    crunch roll would be awesome. zbop, how is the progress if you dont mind me asking. Its alot of hardwork, and I know you do this at your free time. Thank you by the way.
    It's going good. I had to rewrite a fair amount of code to get the connection-handling working properly and there are still a few kinks in it, but it's looking pretty good. I'm also putting in some extra checks and timeouts to try and alleviate any freezing that was happening before.

I'm adding some diagnostics, so that users can turn on a diagnostic mode and then ship me the output if they are having issues, really the only way I can debug some of this stuff.

And finally, I might go ahead and throw in support for stage6.divx.com, heheh, you may be able to stream full-length movies to your ppc (hopefully over wifi, though ).
  9.    #129  
    Quote Originally Posted by pontiacy View Post
    super! works for me. The speed is amazing, too. Could someone tell me how to save the video tho?
    Search for youtubedownload.exe.

Just FYI, I may add the option of a menu that allows you to "Stream", "Save" or "View Page" in a future release.
    Thanks for the hard work

Traffic Rank for crunchyroll.com: 318 Avg.
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Search for youtubedownload.exe.

Just FYI, I may add the option of a menu that allows you to "Stream", "Save" or "View Page" in a future release.
    Wow! That whould be great!

Yes, I actully have that software, too. I was just wondering if yours could do it too 'coz yours is much cooler. I even looked for the .flv file in the temp internet file folder, but no luck.
    is there any chance that it will work for my treo 700p? an if so where will i go about geting the prc file
  13.    #133  
    Quote Originally Posted by eternaltearz View Post
    is there any chance that it will work for my treo 700p? an if so where will i go about geting the prc file
    Just replied to your PM, sorry it won't.
  14.    #134  
    WOW

I just put in some code to try out stage6, in a word, unfreakin-believable...

You guys with built-in WIFI and a 240x320 screen like the Mogul are gonna *LOVE* this. The quality of these streams puts my Slingbox to absolute shame.

Can't get that WiMAX soon enough.
    WOW

I just put in some code to try out stage6, in a word, unfreakin-believable...

You guys with built-in WIFI and a 240x320 screen like the Mogul are gonna *LOVE* this. The quality of these streams puts my Slingbox to absolute shame.

Can't get that WiMAX soon enough.
    What a tease....... hahaha great work zbop!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by andre550
    I've found this post very useful!!

I'm from Portugal and I have a Samung i600 wm5 smartphone (the same as US Blackjack)and i never thought i could watch youtube videos on my device. But after read this article and followed the links in it, i did the procedures and i was really amazed when it starts to play the first video!!

I just have one problem that is everytime the tcpmp plays a video, and after that when i get back to the windows mobile home screen i get two up blue bars (where i have the opperator signal, buetooth signal, wi-fi,...) instead of one!? I can't understand why. I have to soft reset the device so it gets back to normal. Can you help me with this?

Not sure what you mean, can you post a screenshot?

Are you using the version for smartphone that Malatesta linked to? (a few posts up)
    Thank you for replying,
    This is how it looks like before:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/at...1&d=1186583662

This is how it looks like after i play a video with tcpmp or just open the program (even if i don't play any file:

and yes... i've downloaded the tcpmp smartphone file that Malatesta liked to.
    Do i have to soft reset the device everytime i play a youtube video? hope not.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by andre550; 08/08/2007 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Complete the reply
  17.    #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by andre550 View Post
    Thank you for replying,
    This is how it looks like before:

This is how it looks like after i play a video with tcpmp or just open the program (even if i don't play any file:

and yes... i've downloaded the tcpmp smartphone file that Malatesta liked to.
    Do i have to soft reset the device everytime i play a youtube video? hope not.
    Hmmm, that's a new one...

However, it may be a problem with the Blackjack rather than TCPMP, see here:

http://www.howardforums.com/archive/...1053155-1.html
    Hmmm, that's a new one...

However, it may be a problem with the Blackjack rather than TCPMP, see here:

http://www.howardforums.com/archive/...1053155-1.html
    I've seen it but still no answer...
  19.    #140  
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    Does this mean I get a free beanie with propeller attachment, lol.

Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757 ... LastLast