Page 66 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1656616263646566676869707176 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1597
    I just wanted to let you know that these programs work just as well on the HTC Touch phone which has a nice fullscreen display sideways. Thanx again hope you keep us updated with all the latest tech. ot67impala@aol.com
    Hello everyone! This tool is amazing! It started working all right at first, but now I am having problems with youtube site only. The error message is the following: "Video Loader: youtube swf args not found". Does anybody know what is going wrong and how to solve it?

Thanks in advance!!
    Great work by the way!

Zorro.-
    anyone know about what swf args is
    Quote Originally Posted by khazelwood View Post
    I installed TCPMP and Flash bundle per your instructions, then attempted to view video through youtube site...after several attempts, I get an error that reads: "The file [name.3gp] cannot be opened..blah, blah, blah. Any suggestions - appears I have missed something very simple.
    Can you look into supporting http://www.funnyordie.com ?
    I need "The Landlord"

Again, thanks for this project. Excellent stuff.

-Nate
    Hi. This is my problem. After downloading and installing both files (I put them on my storage card) I went to YouTube to check it out. Clicking on a video, then clicking on either "play video' or "save video' got me this error message.
    " 'VideoLoader' This video link is not valid"
    If I go to the video using my PC I have no problems.
    Also, I'm using a Tilt.

TIA,
    Patrick
  6.    #1306  
    Quote Originally Posted by nschindler View Post
    Can you look into supporting http://www.funnyordie.com ?
    I need "The Landlord"

Again, thanks for this project. Excellent stuff.

-Nate
    Heheh, classic Will Ferrell

If I get time to do another update, yeah I'll check into it.

In the meantime, the following links should work on your phone:
    http://www.stage6.com/user/dhalix/video/1339481/The-Landlord
    http://www.megavideo.com/?v=LZSC3M8I

And you can find the video on Veoh too (if you're logged in).
  7.    #1307  
    Quote Originally Posted by masshlx View Post
    Hi. This is my problem. After downloading and installing both files (I put them on my storage card) I went to YouTube to check it out. Clicking on a video, then clicking on either "play video' or "save video' got me this error message.
    " 'VideoLoader' This video link is not valid"
    If I go to the video using my PC I have no problems.
    Also, I'm using a Tilt.

TIA,
    Patrick
    Chances are, you are accessing a video that requires some sort of confirmation (i.e. age). Log in prior to viewing the video, or choose "Linked page" and then deal with the confirmation first before trying to select "Play video".
  8.    #1308  
    Quote Originally Posted by juanzorro View Post
    Hello everyone! This tool is amazing! It started working all right at first, but now I am having problems with youtube site only. The error message is the following: "Video Loader: youtube swf args not found". Does anybody know what is going wrong and how to solve it?

Thanks in advance!!
    Great work by the way!

Zorro.-
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulmania123 View Post
    anyone know about what swf args is
    As usual guys, please check the first post in this thread for the latest version...
    im having the same issue as bamaboy. the video will play for about two seconds then the loading spin wheel comes on the screen. it seems to do that for long videos. clips tht r abt one to two minutes don't seem to do that much. any settings that I should change . overall thanks for the installation info. this is awsome only if I can grt videos to play smoothly . thx zbop..help please
    OK this is gonna be one dumb question.
    how do i install .cab files ?
    thanks

Oh ok, i figured it out =\
    Hi Zbop,

Thanks for the ongoing efforts, maybe one day YouTube will ask you to work for them, who knows

Just wondering why the AC3 and AAC plugins have been removed from both first post and also the FAQ. I know they are all over the Internet (Took me 2 days ) to get it, but it's all good now, however it's nice to have it together like before. Just a suggestion.

Regards,
    H
    it does not work for me on a WM6 Sprint Mogul. I get "youtube swf args not found" Any idea?
    Hi ive tryed your wondering youtube software its works well and video's are fast but today i was trying to play youtube movies at work and when i clicked on the movie it started freezeing up . i believe i have your lastest software that i found from the first page. were it tells you you have to sighup to download the pluggins...
    Quote Originally Posted by integra144 View Post
    it does not work for me on a WM6 Sprint Mogul. I get "youtube swf args not found" Any idea?
    i've been getting that error on my dash lately as well, anyone know a fix?
    thanks.i have a treo 700wx and the programs works perfectly.i download a lot of videos without problems.congratulations you works good
    this is my first post ever. i've never felt the need to reply to anyone in a forum but, zbop, you're the man!! my friend has an iphone and it has bugged me that such an inferior phone as the iphone could play videos and my tilt, which is 100x better than the iphone, couldn,t. Keep up the good work!!

PS. I don't know if I posted this in the right place but, like i said,I'm a newb at this type of thing
    I thought this was compatible with opera, when i click a youtube link it just brings me to the page, not tcpmp. not sure what im doing wrong.

how can i use this with opera?
    I just installed the flashbundle and the ppc for htc touch minutes ago and I still get that darned "youtube swf args not found" so, youtube probably changed something
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlorider View Post
    Thanks for the reply Zbop

The audio driver is at Wave Output
    I do not see a volume slider in the TCPMP window, i only see FILE and OPTIONS
    The version i have is the following:
    The Core Pocket Media Player
    TCPMP Version: 0.72RC1
    I have the Motorola Q9C and have been able to get sound using TCPMP for months now. It seems to not use the normal sound settings, but if you just use the UP and DOWN directional pad it will work. There's no fine tuning so the lowest volume (other than no volume) is still pretty loud. So I usually place my hand over the speakers in the back to muffle the sound a little.
    Finally got it back up

Thanks