Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1454596061626364656667686974 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1597
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Did you install TCPMP? Sounds like it is either not installed or a bad install.

I would remove both (TCPMP and FlashvideoBundle), and then reinstall.
    I installed the cab file that was posted on this site Jan 22nd. I can find TCPMP installed in the Program Files folder. I found a program link video sites but nothing else.

I will uninstall and reinstall everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by mhcedwards View Post
    I installed the cab file that was posted on this site Jan 22nd. I can find TCPMP installed in the Program Files folder. I found a program link video sites but nothing else.

I will uninstall and reinstall everything.
    Still no joy with this program.
    I installed both programs on internal memory. I see the video links page and click on it and it goes to the directory. I then go to a site and click on a video and it does nothing. tcmp does not open to play the video. I see that tcmp is installed as I see it in programs.

what is going wrong?
    For all you Tube-aholics, this is it! You now have direct, unfettered access to Youtube, Google Video & Veoh, in all their glory. Install the CABs listed below, go directly to these websites, and click on a video to play. That's it

Latest News:
    Version 1.4.4 posted (1/22/08)
    - fixed youtube, stage6, crunchyroll
    - added fix so that youtube.com defaults to "full" version
    - added joox.net, quicksliverscreen.com, pronshare.com
    - removed kewego, guba, tv-links, videovat

Installation instructions:
    1) If you already have TCPMP installed, uninstall it now.
    2) Install this version of TCPMP, linked below:
    PPC version
    Smartphone version
    3) Install FlashVideoBundle.CAB attached below. This MUST be installed in the same location as TCPMP (Device or Storage Card)
    4) Soft-reset
    5) Go to Start Menu->Programs->Video Sites and start streaming!

Supported sites:
    (see "Video Sites" start page for complete list)

Requirements:
    WM5 or WM6
    Pocket IE
    Fast, stable network connection

The VideoLoader plugin is not compatible with PPC 2003SE or below, and it is not compatible with Opera, NetFront, Picsel, etc. However, it is compatible with PiePlus and MultiIE.

Credits:
    t2k269 and fmarozz at sourceforge.net for the initial FLV plugin work and streaming modifications.
    And of course, the developers who originally created TCPMP.

Notes:
    Feel free to redistribute FlashVideoBundle, but please link back to this thread so that others can report problems or make requests. Also note that some of the components in this CAB are covered by GPL and should be distributed appropriately:
    GPL License
    GPL FAQ

In keeping with the GPL, the source code is available HERE and below.
    EDIT: once I figure out how to get past the size restrictions.

For more information, also check the README-fvb.txt file once installed.

FAQ:
    Please see the following post if you are have questions or issues, FAQ here

Z.

Version 1.4.4 attached below:
    THANKS MAN!!!! GREAT JOB!!
  5.    #1265  
    Still no joy with this program.
    Lol, and still no joy supporting this thread either...

Can you now open up TCPMP and check the options? Did you install both cabs in the same place? Did you soft-reset?

What exactly happens when you go to youtube? If you click on a video, do you get the menu that says "Play video, Save video, Linked Page?"
  6.    #1266  
    Quote Originally Posted by rflores2323 View Post
    I installed both programs on internal memory. I see the video links page and click on it and it goes to the directory. I then go to a site and click on a video and it does nothing. tcmp does not open to play the video. I see that tcmp is installed as I see it in programs.

what is going wrong?
    Try one of the videos on the main page of youtube. Do you get the menu "Play video, Save video..." ? If not, sounds like both programs are not installed in the same place or you did not soft-reset after installing.
    You must perform a soft reset after both the player and cab file is installed.

When you want to view a clip on YouTube click on a blue link and a pop should launch which says "Play Video" and "Save Video".

I installed this stuff last night on my Sprint Treo 700wx, did a soft reset and I've had zero issues. I'm pretty much a noobie at this stuff to boot.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Lol, and still no joy supporting this thread either...

Can you now open up TCPMP and check the options? Did you install both cabs in the same place? Did you soft-reset?

What exactly happens when you go to youtube? If you click on a video, do you get the menu that says "Play video, Save video, Linked Page?"
    I download the following cab file:FlashVideoBundle.cab and ran it to install the program. I didn't see any other cab file at the beginning of this thread for TCPMP.

When I get to Youtube video and click on the link I get the pop which says "Play Video" and "Save Viedo:.
  9.    #1269  
    I download the following cab file:FlashVideoBundle.cab and ran it to install the program. I didn't see any other cab file at the beginning of this thread for TCPMP.

When I get to Youtube video and click on the link I get the pop which says "Play Video" and "Save Viedo:.
    Ahhh, that explains it, please check the first post again. In step #2 of the installation instructions, there are links to the PPC version and smartphone version of TCPMP.

Please uninstall FlashvideoBundle and start over from step #1, and you should be good to go!
    Ahhh, that explains it, please check the first post again. In step #2 of the installation instructions, there are links to the PPC version and smartphone version of TCPMP.

Please uninstall FlashvideoBundle and start over from step #1, and you should be good to go!
    That fixed the problem. thanks.
    Zbop, As usual, companys fail and users prevail. Im new to the palm treo 700 wx but have tethered for years. Thank you for the modem driver beginning this thread that Palm doesnt seem to have on its website. I look forward to learning more here . Thanks
    That fixed the problem. thanks.

LOL

That will teach you not to read throughly !!

Installation instructions:
    1) If you already have TCPMP installed, uninstall it now.
    2) Install this version of TCPMP, linked below:
    PPC version
    Smartphone version
    3) Install FlashVideoBundle.CAB attached below. This MUST be installed in the same location as TCPMP (Device or Storage Card)
    4) Soft-reset
    5) Go to Start Menu->Programs->Video Sites and start streaming!
    Quote Originally Posted by thelostsoul View Post
    Latest version has the same problem as before...I click "Save Video" on youtube, and IE shows the progress bar for about 300kb, then it says "The page cannot be displayed or downloaded because the connection was lost. Check the connection and try again later." My connection settings are working perfectly for everything else, including streaming and my phone is completely application unlocked. Any thoughts?
    No one's responded to this, and I've found that most of the other video sites have the same problem. This is on a Blackjack II (Windows Mobile 6).
    Try one of the videos on the main page of youtube. Do you get the menu "Play video, Save video..." ? If not, sounds like both programs are not installed in the same place or you did not soft-reset after installing.
    worked after I reinstalled and soft reset. maybe I did not soft reset the first time, dont remember.

thanks it working now.
  15.    #1275  
    Quote Originally Posted by thelostsoul View Post
    No one's responded to this, and I've found that most of the other video sites have the same problem. This is on a Blackjack II (Windows Mobile 6).
    If it fails at the same spot every time, you're probably out of storage space. Note that even if you save to an external card, PIE will still use your main storage temporarily until the download is complete.

Other than that I'm not sure... I suppose there's an slight chance that power management might be interfering.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Zbop just as always now that your back keeping up to date on this thread and i just wanted to say since not many are taking the time to say this...
    thanx so much for designing and supporting this program it really is the best thing for playing the vids and u just explain everything so well!
    again THANK YOU from all of us!
    Whenever i install the player, my Blackjack 2 says "The program you have installed may not display properly because it was designed for a previous version of WM software."

What websites can i view videos on my phone btw? I can't find a list.
    If it fails at the same spot every time, you're probably out of storage space. Note that even if you save to an external card, PIE will still use your main storage temporarily until the download is complete.

Other than that I'm not sure... I suppose there's an slight chance that power management might be interfering.
    Hmm....I have full charge, 130mb free of internal storage and about 2gigs free on my storage card. Don't think that's the problem. I'm still able to download any other files, and I've successfully downloaded other 3mb files....

Note that I'm saying it doesn't even ask me to download. I click the video, the menu pops up, I click "Save Video" and IE looks like it's about to load another webpage...the progress bar comes up on the bottom - not the download bar - and it says Opening...then shows kb loaded and just stops at around 300kb (sometimes ~297, ~315...). I'm installing this almost immediately after a hard reset too...

@wb1987: Don't worry about that warning message. When people compile applications, even if they try for WM6 compatibility, if they don't compile and package the cab specifically for WM6, that message will come up.
    does the .cab file for the flash bundle seem to be broken for anyone else? is there an alternate place to download it? my phone stops downloading it halfway through though there is room and everything else is downloading fine.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I keep getting the spinning wheel midway thru videos with my i760. I've dug around this thread, but haven't foundmuch in the way of buffering settings. any suggestions?