Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1597
    Can any body tell me how to install the two files (TCPMP and FlashVideoBundle.cab) to my Window Mobile 6 based cellphone? Thanks a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by srdsl View Post
    hello I have a 700wx treo
    and I was able to watch al vids (youtube,veoh,google) but now I get a message youtube swf args not found any idea what this is about

I'm glad I decided to come back here and see if anyone else was getting this message before I delete everything and start all over myself.

I've been watching youtube videos as well for a few months and starting today I am getting that same message!
    "youtube swf args not found"

Did youtube change something on their end?

And if I try google and the other sidtes half of them are doing the same thing.

UPDATE:
    Maybe I should have used the SEARCH feature a little better.

I found the thread "youtube down" and downloaded the latest flash video bundle and it's working again. Thanks!
    Last edited by paysonbadboy; 01/25/2008 at 10:45 PM.
    I'm not the best search expert. But I'm glad I've found this as TCMCP also used to work for me for my ATT Tilt YouTube videos using 3G network (working great till today like you). Which flash bundle you've found? I've also installed FLO program which is great using flashlite so there is interface to act like the iPhone. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by cvindi View Post
    I'm not the best search expert. But I'm glad I've found this as TCMCP also used to work for me for my ATT Tilt YouTube videos using 3G network (working great till today like you). Which flash bundle you've found? I've also installed FLO program which is great using flashlite so there is interface to act like the iPhone. Thanks.
    did you bothered to read the 1st post for new updates ??

Quote Originally Posted by paysonbadboy View Post

UPDATE:
    Maybe I should have used the SEARCH feature a little better.

I found the thread "youtube down" and downloaded the latest flash video bundle and it's working again. Thanks!
    LOL !!!

no need to go too far ... updates is available from THIS original thread that you are posting ... ( 1st post always !!! )

Thanks zbop! This corrected my problem too
    Zbop ...

Is there a way to make this cab work with the new version of "COREPLAYER" that came out ???

current owner of Kaiser & other HTC devices suffered from poor video/graphic drivers ... seems the new COREPLAYER (interim v1.1.3) that just came out have some improvement on those issue ... better yet ... the soon to be arriving version 1.2 of the coreplayer ?? as the above version 1.1.3 is only an interim release ... but still should be the same in term of directory locations ...etc

is it possible for the FlashVideoBundle.cab's XML file to be re-written to reflect address/location/folder of the coreplayer ??

just hoping

Thanks
    Last edited by Unicorn; 01/26/2008 at 03:57 PM.
    Can anyone add support for the biggest Bulgarian web-site for videos: vbox7.com (a.k.a. zazz.bg) and another big site - vid.data.bg ?
    Please announce if you add any of theese, vbox7.com video downloaders are easily found via searching vbox7 downloader etc.
    THNX!! zbop,,,,, for coming back to help us out in this time of need!! your the greatest... i luv this program
    Just stopped in to show Zbop some love for the update, and let anyone with a QTC Touch phone know that installation was smooth & simple. Fully operational and glitch free. Merci !
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
    LOL !!!

no need to go too far ... updates is available from THIS original thread that you are posting ... ( 1st post always !!! )

Ah ha I see the light now.

So each time my TCPMP/Youtube quits, go to the very first post of this thread and look for a new release.

Thanks!
    Wow, thanks to this thread I can watch videos like nobodys business. I'm stuck in bed injured and don't feel like sitting my huge hot notebook on my lap. I'm a big "Top Gear" junky (the Britian Car Show that was cancelled here in the States). Thanks to this thread it made my time in bed pretty enjoyable. The Bugatti super car vs. the Typhoon fighter plane race is the best video I've ever seen.

All the videos I watched for the past 2 hours on my Sprint Treo 700wx have been perfect on both video and audio.

Thanks to all the people involved that put in the time to give us hours and hours of enjoyment.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Latest version has the same problem as before...I click "Save Video" on youtube, and IE shows the progress bar for about 300kb, then it says "The page cannot be displayed or downloaded because the connection was lost. Check the connection and try again later." My connection settings are working perfectly for everything else, including streaming and my phone is completely application unlocked. Any thoughts?
    I installed the cab file for the Flash program, however, whenever I click to view the video from YouTube using the video site program or logon to www.youtube.com from my Treo 700wk I get the following message after the pie completes it run" video.m3u..there is no application associated with "video". Run the application firs, then ope this file from within the application.
  15.    #1255  
    Quote Originally Posted by mhcedwards View Post
    I installed the cab file for the Flash program, however, whenever I click to view the video from YouTube using the video site program or logon to www.youtube.com from my Treo 700wk I get the following message after the pie completes it run" video.m3u..there is no application associated with "video". Run the application firs, then ope this file from within the application.
    Sounds like TCPMP is not installed, or the m3u file association in TCPMP is not set.
  16.    #1256  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
    Zbop ...

Is there a way to make this cab work with the new version of "COREPLAYER" that came out ???

current owner of Kaiser & other HTC devices suffered from poor video/graphic drivers ... seems the new COREPLAYER (interim v1.1.3) that just came out have some improvement on those issue ... better yet ... the soon to be arriving version 1.2 of the coreplayer ?? as the above version 1.1.3 is only an interim release ... but still should be the same in term of directory locations ...etc

is it possible for the FlashVideoBundle.cab's XML file to be re-written to reflect address/location/folder of the coreplayer ??

just hoping

Thanks
    Hmmm, as far as I know, the coreplayer doesn't support flash video...

Or is this just for the divx streams? If so, you would need to be able to specify the default player per type of stream (divx, wmv, flv etc).
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Sounds like TCPMP is not installed, or the m3u file association in TCPMP is not set.
    How do I set the file association in TCPMP?
  18.    #1258  
    Quote Originally Posted by mhcedwards View Post
    How do I set the file association in TCPMP?
    TCPMP -> Options -> Settings -> File Associations -> M3U Playlist Files
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    TCPMP -> Options -> Settings -> File Associations -> M3U Playlist Files
    I don't see TCPMP as a program from the Start menu or in Program window. I can find it in pocket explore however there is no Options available.
  20.    #1260  
    Did you install TCPMP? Sounds like it is either not installed or a bad install.

I would remove both (TCPMP and FlashvideoBundle), and then reinstall.