Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1252575859606162636465666772 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1597
    First of all, thank you for your post ZBOP, it works perfectly (after 2 tries!)

The first time I downloaded the files, and tried to play youtube videos I got two separate error messages:

1. When using TCPMP, I got "RTSP PROTOCOL NOT SUPPORTED"
    2. When using WMP, I got "Videoplayer: Youtube .arg's not found" (or something similar to that error message"

Not knowing what I did wrong, I uninstalled everything and followed the directions you gave step by step and now it works fine. I thought I followed it perfectly the first time, but I must have done something wrong. Anyways, I am just posting this because someone else might be having the same problem, and my advice is to uninstall TCPMP, the .cab files, and start over.

Does anyone know what I did wrong initially?
    thanks zbop for the update!

I thought crunchyroll still did not work with 1.4.4. Then I decided to try logging out, and it worked! I've verified and re-verified this; it looks like crunchyroll only work when logged OUT (I guess the string is different when logged in/out). Not a complaint, just a minor glitch.
    Thanks, Zbop. That's an awesome update.
    great post thank you zbop, my only problem is the 1st time I tried this it didnt work cause i didnt know how to install the flashvideo bundle, then I found a cab that had core player and flash combined, but now i got that error message with youtube and I need to install the update. but I dont know exactly were to install the flashvid bundle, do i just intsall to SD card if thats were core is or do I have to pinpoint the install to a certain folder in core?
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    You have solved it all... Now do you know where to get the SPB cab for the keyboard?
    thanks for the update but I can find flashvideobundle could I get a link plz.
    This is def a great app bundle to get more from your phone, im using with my i760, thanks! Not to mention you can watch the full higher quality vids vs the mobile 3g2 files
    tofain, the flv file is attached on the very first msg
    zbop ftw!
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Joined just to download the FLV plugin. Awesome!!! Didn't have to configure anything special, just downloaded and installed exactly as you described, power cycled the phone, BAM, youtube!

I've got a BlackJack II in case anyone is curious...
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    ZBOP!
    the man is back!
    I thought you deserted us...
    I'm ashamed of myself ;-)
    thanx for the newest update !

Please don't scare us like that again! I started having nightmares of having to use vtaps horrible device freezing software!
    YOU THE MAN! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS ALL DAY.I REGISTERED JUST TO GET THIS.THANKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    For all you Tube-aholics, this is it! You now have direct, unfettered access to Youtube, Google Video & Veoh, in all their glory. Install the CABs listed below, go directly to these websites, and click on a video to play. That's it

Latest News:
    Version 1.4.4 posted (1/22/08)
    - fixed youtube, stage6, crunchyroll
    - added fix so that youtube.com defaults to "full" version
    - added joox.net, quicksliverscreen.com, pronshare.com
    - removed kewego, guba, tv-links, videovat

Installation instructions:
    1) If you already have TCPMP installed, uninstall it now.
    2) Install this version of TCPMP, linked below:
    PPC version
    Smartphone version
    3) Install FlashVideoBundle.CAB attached below. This MUST be installed in the same location as TCPMP (Device or Storage Card)
    4) Soft-reset
    5) Go to Start Menu->Programs->Video Sites and start streaming!

Supported sites:
    (see "Video Sites" start page for complete list)

Requirements:
    WM5 or WM6
    Pocket IE
    Fast, stable network connection

The VideoLoader plugin is not compatible with PPC 2003SE or below, and it is not compatible with Opera, NetFront, Picsel, etc. However, it is compatible with PiePlus and MultiIE.

Credits:
    t2k269 and fmarozz at sourceforge.net for the initial FLV plugin work and streaming modifications.
    And of course, the developers who originally created TCPMP.

Notes:
    Feel free to redistribute FlashVideoBundle, but please link back to this thread so that others can report problems or make requests. Also note that some of the components in this CAB are covered by GPL and should be distributed appropriately:
    GPL License
    GPL FAQ

In keeping with the GPL, the source code is available HERE and below.
    EDIT: once I figure out how to get past the size restrictions.

For more information, also check the README-fvb.txt file once installed.

FAQ:
    Please see the following post if you are have questions or issues, FAQ here

Z.

Version 1.4.4 attached below:
    hey thanks a lot for the help! I really appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by duken2389 View Post
    Try this video http://video.stage6.com/1128874/.divx Jake Shimabukuro- While my Guitar Gently Weeps - sd
    Stream: open the url in TCPMP
    Download: Cut and Paste to PIE

Basically you need to remember the URL above (TCMP will save the last URL you input) and just replace the 7 digit number before .divx accordingly.

To get the 7 digit number, go to stage6 and click on a video, the number should be at the very last preceding the title of the video. its fairly easy to remember.

Im using PPC 6700 by the way. If ur connection is slow you might get an error specially if its HD content. But using Wifi its flawless.

My TCpMP version 0.72RC1 won't play HD content ( video resolution error)

From Core Codec Forum
    Does CorePlayer Support DivX's Stage6?
    Solution

Yes it does. To play a video..

1) Go to stage6.com and select a video you want to watch
    2) Look at th 7digit number in the URL (ie; 1234567) and copy it
    3) Start CorePlayer
    4) Go to 'File > Open URL'
    6) Type http://video.stage6.com/ADDTHENUMBERHERE/.divx
    Thanks zbop!!! you keep us all from getting bored
    hello I have a 700wx treo
    and I was able to watch al vids (youtube,veoh,google) but now I get a message youtube swf args not found any idea what this is about
    I cant get it working anymore. Mine is now saying "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe Flash player"

Anyone able to help me with this??? Thanks

Mike
    Thanks zbop for updates. Improved my i760 from your earlier version which also worked well.
    My i760 got the youtube args not found message as well after I tried opening youtube using the skweezer. Had to uninstall & reinstall. Now i760 works super again.

Quote Originally Posted by davister View Post
    First of all, thank you for your post ZBOP, it works perfectly (after 2 tries!)

The first time I downloaded the files, and tried to play youtube videos I got two separate error messages:

1. When using TCPMP, I got "RTSP PROTOCOL NOT SUPPORTED"
    2. When using WMP, I got "Videoplayer: Youtube .arg's not found" (or something similar to that error message"

Not knowing what I did wrong, I uninstalled everything and followed the directions you gave step by step and now it works fine. I thought I followed it perfectly the first time, but I must have done something wrong. Anyways, I am just posting this because someone else might be having the same problem, and my advice is to uninstall TCPMP, the .cab files, and start over.

Does anyone know what I did wrong initially?
    This maybe a dumb question. How can the two mentioned files (TCPMP and FlashVideoBundle.CAB) be installed into my HTC smartphone? There are no executable files after I unzip them.

My HTC smartphone uses Window Mobile 6 Professional operating system.

Can anybody help?
    can you help,
    I have an o2 xda exec. I just tried to uninstall tcpmp using remove programs. but it was unsuccessful. I forgot it was running in the background. Now, its not in the list to remove programs. how can I remove it.
    Last edited by ljinno; 01/25/2008 at 07:05 PM. Reason: incomplete message