Page 61 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1151565758596061626364656671 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1597
    Frank, I installed to sd card. I downloaded both from page 1 of this thread. core player works fine except it will not play mpeg4 videos. I have the flash player cab file on the sd card but it will not install.
    thanks Dan
    Still waiting for Hitachi to reintroduce the G1000 with a VGA screen and more memory. I still miss that crash prone beauty.
    I searched this thread and found some other references to this, but no solution.
    When trying to open Video Sites, I get this error message:
    "The file "videosites" can not be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of it's components cannot be found. You might need to reinstall or restore this file."

If I go to the TCMP folder and manually click on videosites.htm I get the same message. I can access Youtube by manually typing in the address from the html file into PIE, and it works fine. Also, if I use Opera it will open the videosites.htm file just fine, but with Opera I can't watch the videos. Does anyone have a solution to this? I have a 700wx with 1.14 rom. I have tried reinstalling the cab, and changing the file extension from htm to html. Still no luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by homer5995 View Post
    I searched this thread and found some other references to this, but no solution.
    I would try uninstalling everything and starting over, following the instructions exactly (including removing TCPIP) and then installing into the main phone memory, and see how that goes. Other than that I have no more ideas. Maybe someone else will.

-Frank
    Has anyone gotten this to work with Tmobiles Tzone data plan? Just wondering if anyone could post how they did it. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankxs View Post
    I would try uninstalling everything and starting over, following the instructions exactly (including removing TCPIP) and then installing into the main phone memory, and see how that goes. Other than that I have no more ideas. Maybe someone else will.

-Frank
    Thanks Frank,
    I finally figured it out. The version of Opera I am running, 8.65 I believe, automatically sets itself as the default browser when installed. All I had to do is go into Opera settings, and uncheck the box for default browser. Now it opens IE, with no errors, like it is supposed to. Thanks for the help!
    I'm using T-Mobile Dash & it works great!!!!
    Thanks
    WOW!!! THIS IS A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT !!! WORKS PERFECTLY!!!! THANKS A TON DUDE!!!

HATS OFF TO YOU!!....
    Hi,

I installed everything as directed. Was all working fine until recently. When trying to view certain videos especially youtube I get the dialogue box: Video loader - youtube swf args not found. I have tried reinstalling several times. To no avail. The only thing I can think of that may have interfered is my partner installing Flash Player 7, which I have since uninstalled. I am using a Tytn II if that helps at all. Videos I downloaded from Youtube while it was working can still be played fine. But if I go back to these same videos and try to view them online I get the error message.

Any advice much appresiated coz I was really enjoying having Youtube on my mobile.

Jo
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Yeah I'm getting the same error, as are others that I've talked to. zbop.. you here?
    I'm also getting the same error, but only with youtube not google video. I was on youtube earlier tonight on my laptop and my browser ceased to load the site. perhaps not coincidental that this is the first time I've gotten the error on my phone as well ("youtube swf args not found"). Every other site was working fine so the problem may be with youtube and not the skunkworks falsh bundle or tcmp... but I'm just guessing... Anyone else have any input... this issue must be recent because in a google search this is the forum that comes up with this issue...
    Does this mean I may be uninstalling and reinstalling, soft resetting, pulling my hair out etc when it is a prob with youtube?
    Ok itís not working for me. I use an ASUS 626. I followed the instructions but received an error. Heading: VideoLoader. Youtube swf args not found. Please help
    maybe, youtube is working fine now on my laptop, but earlier it wasn't (about 50 min. ago)... tcmp and flash have been working fine on my phone for a year and not today all of a sudden several people get the same error at about the same time while at the same time the youtube site goes down for a moment. just sounds a little too coincidental... unless youtube made changes to their site tonight that tcmp and flash can't support. but I doubt that because google videos are still working fine... just thinking here...
    should probably just see what this looks after some time has passed. It's irritating though... one the only reasons I use WM is for TCMP and flash for youtube.
  15.    #1215  
    Hey guys, sorry been away for quite awhile, I just haven't had time to support this anymore... but a friend alerted me that youtube was broken, so I figured I'd better get an update posted before all hell breaks loose.

Anyways, I put in fixes for a couple of sites, and threw in some new sites as well! Stay cool, and help each other out.

Z.
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Hey guys, sorry been away for quite awhile, I just haven't had time to support this anymore... but a friend alerted me that youtube was broken, so I figured I'd better get an update posted before all hell breaks loose.

Anyways, I put in fixes for a couple of sites, and threw in some new sites as well! Stay cool, and help each other out.

Z.
    Thanks for the update zbop! Frankly I was a little worried that something bad happened to you. I'm hoping your absence was more routine than bad.

Note to Moderators: Hasn't Zbop broken some kind of record here? Is there a TreoCentral award for the most popular freeware app or something?

-Frank
    Thanks for the great update, youtube is working like a charm again.

I am still having a problem with crunchyroll though. Whenever I click on a video link and click in Play Video, it brings up a prompt saying "Not a valid video link." I've gone from both the link on the Video Sites page and straight from IE. I am logged into crunchyroll too.

Other than that, everything else works great. Thanks for all your hard work
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    For all you Tube-aholics, this is it! You now have direct, unfettered access to Youtube, Google Video & Veoh, in all their glory. Install the CABs listed below, go directly to these websites, and click on a video to play. That's it

Latest News:
    Version 1.4.4 posted (1/22/08)
    - fixed youtube, stage6, crunchyroll
    - added fix so that youtube.com defaults to "full" version
    - added joox.net, quicksliverscreen.com, pronshare.com
    - removed kewego, guba, tv-links, videovat

Installation instructions:
    1) If you already have TCPMP installed, uninstall it now.
    2) Install this version of TCPMP, linked below:
    PPC version
    Smartphone version
    3) Install FlashVideoBundle.CAB attached below. This MUST be installed in the same location as TCPMP (Device or Storage Card)
    4) Soft-reset
    5) Go to Start Menu->Programs->Video Sites and start streaming!

Supported sites:
    (see "Video Sites" start page for complete list)

Requirements:
    WM5 or WM6
    Pocket IE
    Fast, stable network connection

The VideoLoader plugin is not compatible with PPC 2003SE or below, and it is not compatible with Opera, NetFront, Picsel, etc. However, it is compatible with PiePlus and MultiIE.

Credits:
    t2k269 and fmarozz at sourceforge.net for the initial FLV plugin work and streaming modifications.
    And of course, the developers who originally created TCPMP.

Notes:
    Feel free to redistribute FlashVideoBundle, but please link back to this thread so that others can report problems or make requests. Also note that some of the components in this CAB are covered by GPL and should be distributed appropriately:
    GPL License
    GPL FAQ

In keeping with the GPL, the source code is available HERE and below.
    EDIT: once I figure out how to get past the size restrictions.

For more information, also check the README-fvb.txt file once installed.

FAQ:
    Please see the following post if you are have questions or issues, FAQ here

Z.

Version 1.4.4 attached below:
    thank you! you are a genius!!!
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I just installed the flash video bundle, and everything works fine now!

Thanks so very much for all your help!
    Last edited by rfdillon; 01/24/2008 at 01:05 PM.
  20. TheOneThing
    Has anyone gotten this setup to work with youtube's new mobile site (m.youtube.com)?