Page 55 of 80 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1597
    Quote Originally Posted by DevinF View Post
    Sweet thanx but you know what it just started working...
    dunno why but if it acts up again I definatly will go get that cause lemme tell you that was annoying..)

Zbop, As I mentioned before it just started working... although now I believe it is much slower does that make sence? downloading to card should take more time? or is it just my connection?
    thanx again for your time....
    -Devin
    Everything on card is slower...but space is important.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    regarding the touch

read post #1065
    zbop says he thinks so and to send a pm to surur....
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by r354798 View Post
    Everything on card is slower...but space is important.
    of course but if I have space then why not?...
    ill just transfer....
    Ok, I have installed the core player and flash bundle on my Tilt, but everytime I try to go to www.youtube.com, I automatically get re-routed to m.youtube.com. How can I fix this?

Thanks
    Scroll all the way down and click on the you tube classic link
    not sure how to install these files. looking for a .exe file to start the setup or even a .cab file to copy to device and run from there, but cannot locate them. can someone point me in the right direction--thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by joehogan76 View Post
    Ok, I have installed the core player and flash bundle on my Tilt, but everytime I try to go to www.youtube.com, I automatically get re-routed to m.youtube.com. How can I fix this?

Thanks
    hmm. You could try the search function or read this thread where the answer is given as bookmarking the site as: http://www.youtube.com/?nomobile=1
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gruvylou View Post
    not sure how to install these files. looking for a .exe file to start the setup or even a .cab file to copy to device and run from there, but cannot locate them. can someone point me in the right direction--thanks in advance
    the first page of this thread will give clear out instructions on where to get then from just click on what he says to....

(to get tot the first page click 1 on the top or bottem of the page your on now...)
    i currently have a treo 700p and i would like to get youtube on my phone is there anything that i can do to do that someone please help haha
    I am at work and on my treo so dont really have time to look.
    When I click save video I choose save as. Then it downloads and when I go to view it I click on the file it opens the player and the slider moves for about 2 seconds and nothing happens.
    Check out my site.

Http://www.paulrobbins.net
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    hey just a quick thought when I stream youtube is there a way to disable video so I can just hear audio and would that speed up song playback?
    (if i wanna listen yo music don't care about the video content...)
    hey just a quick thought when I stream youtube is there a way to disable video so I can just hear audio and would that speed up song playback?
    (if i wanna listen yo music don't care about the video content...)
    Options/Video/disabled!
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Thanx!
    can't try it now but do you think it'll speed up playback?
    Thanx!
    can't try it now but do you think it'll speed up playback?
    there's also an option to uncheck which keeps audio in sync with video, so when video pauses to get more info, so does audio
    options/settings/select page/advanced/ make sure that overide avi frame rate based on audio is unchecked.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I've installed this on the Sprint Touch and it works great. thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by chenj57 View Post
    I've installed this on the Sprint Touch and it works great. thanks!
    thanx for that cause am getting it on monday I would hate to not use this app
    Thank you so much. I was so tired of calling Sprint Technical Support who did nothing to help me.
    also dont know if anyone else has noticed but "innapropiate" videos on youtube come up as invalid links but if you click "linked page" comfirm your age then hit replay and hit play video it works fine ...
    i have problem. ever since i put this on my phone. my wifi wont work. i have a htc p4000 better know to u guys as the mogul. any advice?
    does divxtube work again?