Page 54 of 80 FirstFirst ... 444495051525354555657585964 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1597
    Is TCMP the same as CorePlayer? I have both so if it's the same can I uninstall one of them?
    Big Thank You!
    Hey, how to see version of our installed flashvideobundle?
  4. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    Zbop, will this program support the Sprint Touch? Reason Im asking ahead of time is Im thinking about switching but I definitely dont want to give up this great program I have on my 700wx.
    bump
  5.    #1065  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    Zbop, will this program support the Sprint Touch? Reason Im asking ahead of time is Im thinking about switching but I definitely dont want to give up this great program I have on my 700wx.
    Ya Boi D, it should work on the Touch but I haven't tested it.

Try sending a PM to surur, I thought he tried this on his HTC Touch.
  6.    #1066  
    Quote Originally Posted by seattletd View Post
    PIE crashing after viewing videos.

Using PPC6700. the system works great to view videos. However, when I close PIE and open PIE later, it always crashes once (by crash I mean PIE closes, and isn't even in the task manager). When I restart PIE it works fine. I uninstalled TCPMP and the Flashbundle and reinstalled: same problem. I found that if I only uninstall the flash bundle, PIE works fine.
    What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks!
    I've heard of this once before, but I've never seen the behavior. It's odd, because the plugin itself does not do anything when it is loaded except register itself with PIE (code is trivial and I've checked it multiple times), so I can't understand why that would be crashing.

Is this the latest version?
  7.    #1067  
    Quote Originally Posted by DevinF View Post
    Thanx Zbop, its amazing how you take the time to explain everything (thanx for those tips about mortscript)
    This tutorial was really great I actually understood everything!
    (you said we don't have microdrive rather flash does that render all the microdrive settings useless or just the one you marked with a note? Because I see that yoy listed settings for the last two with microdrive in their name... also what is a "raw framebuffer?)
    Thanx again for all the help!!
    None of the Microdrive settings apply (unless you have a PDA with a Microdrive).

Raw Framebuffer is just a different video driver. You can look this up if you want more info, typically it is a memory-mapped buffer where you can directly write the raw image to the video display by DMA.
  8.    #1068  
    Quote Originally Posted by DevinF View Post
    Ok!
    So I don't know if this will work ... I tried it and it took too long to load I had to run somwhere but baisically this website http://web.archive.org/collections/web.html

takes a "picture" of different websites one of wich was tvlinks!
    it does take a while to load and I didn't have time so I didn't have time to check if zbops amazing software will work with this but if somone has the time to check let us know....
    -Devin
    Nice idea... unfortunately it probably won't work. The VideoLoader plugin needs to interact with the tv-links site to derive the underlying links. The wayback machine (or google cache) will only provide you static content which isn't enough.
  9.    #1069  
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    Is TCMP the same as CorePlayer? I have both so if it's the same can I uninstall one of them?
    Not really. They are different and you should uninstall TCPMP.

TCPMP is the open-source version of the CorePlayer (predates the commercial product).

If you try to remove the program under Start->Settings->System->Remove Programs, it shows up as:

"TCPMP The Core Pocket Media Player"
  10.    #1070  
    Quote Originally Posted by ransel View Post
    Hey, how to see version of our installed flashvideobundle?
    Open the README-fvb.txt file in your TCPMP install folder.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    None of the Microdrive settings apply (unless you have a PDA with a Microdrive).

Raw Framebuffer is just a different video driver. You can look this up if you want more info, typically it is a memory-mapped buffer where you can directly write the raw image to the video display by DMA.
    before i kill my unknowledgeable self searching will the raw frame buffer speed up the video?
    whats the benifet?
    Hey, I just tried this and it is working, but I noticed a couple of issues...

1) The videos on the "featured" page seem to be encoded differently, so a fair amount of them will fail to play properly (I don't have this problem under other categories)

2) Occasionally, I'll find a video that is "temporarily unavailable" in which case you'll get a weird "\Program Files\TCPMP\.flv" error message.

Try using this as a starting link and see if it works any better:

http://www.megavideo.com/?c=videos
    yes, this page is working.strange...; i try the featured when i noticed.Thanks.
    Not really. They are different and you should uninstall TCPMP.

TCPMP is the open-source version of the CorePlayer (predates the commercial product).

If you try to remove the program under Start->Settings->System->Remove Programs, it shows up as:

"TCPMP The Core Pocket Media Player"
    so we can use coreplayer w/ flashvideobuundle?? cause ive held off using coreplayer cause i thought flashvidebundle only worked w/ tcpmp
    zbop, thanks for taking time to help. I uninstalled the flash bundle and tcpmp, then downloaded and reinstalled latest versions: same prob. I had a problem with my memory card and replaced it around the time this started. I simply copied my other program files onto the new card. could it be I need to uninstall those programs and reinstall?

I've heard of this once before, but I've never seen the behavior. It's odd, because the plugin itself does not do anything when it is loaded except register itself with PIE (code is trivial and I've checked it multiple times), so I can't understand why that would be crashing.

Is this the latest version?
    This program is great. It worked pretty well on my T-Mobile Wing. The only problem I had with it was after I cleared my storage yesterday. I tried to play a video and a message popped up that read "Player: Audio codec (MP3) not supported by the player!". So I deleted it and reinstalled the 2 files. And the same message still pops up. All the videos play but no sound at all. Has this ever happened to u guys?? Any clue what this can be?
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Yep. "\windows\profiles\guest\temporary internet files\content.ie5\"

It can be changed via a Registry setting:

\HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders

I simply changed the "Cache" to the Storage Card and rebooted.

Please note that I am a novice at this and may PDA may be about to blow up at any minute.

p.s. I'm using WM6 on a Dopod838(HTC Hermes).

p.p.s. There may be a way of changing this setting without a Registry edit but I couldn't find it.

p.p.p.s I'm glad I could be of assistance to you after all you have done for us.

Thanks for posting that.

Although be aware that others have had issues when changing their IE cache to the storage card. I'm sure if you do a search you'll turn up some stuff.

Hey yesterday I had to hard reset I also used this cab that palm claims is better then a hard reset...
    The first programs I put back on were of course your flashbundle and tcpmp!
    Eveything works gret besided that when I want to save the video to my storage card it stores it temp. in my main storage!
    Before the hard reset and all that didn't happen. I don't want to change the cache to storage card because as you said I've seen posts were it screwed the whole pie.

how can I skip this step and also why did it change?

Thanx so much for eveything so far and hoping you can help me yet again.... ;-)

-Devin

p.s. I'm using a 700wx
    Last edited by DevinF; 11/02/2007 at 01:17 PM.
    Cab for move temporary files to card.Run with no problems
    http://www.modaco.com/content/HTC-To...ge-Card-Patch/
    Internet explorer is immediatly closing itself almost everytime. Sometimes it does work, but usually it doesnt. I installed this youtube thing a couple days ago.

Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by r354798 View Post
    Cab for move temporary files to card.Run with no problems
    http://www.modaco.com/content/HTC-To...ge-Card-Patch/
    Sweet thanx but you know what it just started working...
    dunno why but if it acts up again I definatly will go get that cause lemme tell you that was annoying..)

Zbop, As I mentioned before it just started working... although now I believe it is much slower does that make sence? downloading to card should take more time? or is it just my connection?
    thanx again for your time....
    -Devin
    I have the htc touch ... Will this work for it!!!