Page 52 of 80 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152535455565762 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1597
  1.    #1021  
    Quote Originally Posted by kcaegis45 View Post
    ZBOP,

Thank you for the APP.
    For some other sites not on your list, I get a message that I need the ADOBE FLASH player. I checked the ADOBE site, but the WM6 is not one of the OS listed that it will work.
    Any idea on how to get the the FLASH player onto WM6/mogul?

Again, great work on the TCPMP & Flashvideobundle. TIV
    If the video site is not on the list, it will not work.

The Adobe flash player is pretty much useless. On most phones, there is not enough support to handle the flash code on youtube. On a few phones, people have reported that it does actually work but is so slow that it isn't useable.
  2.    #1022  
    Quote Originally Posted by nosaze23 View Post
    mine says I have to run an application first for me to play any video
    Are you going to the mobile youtube?

Try the following link and see if it works any better:

http://www.youtube.com/?nomobile=1
  3.    #1023  
    Quote Originally Posted by r354798 View Post
    folks, http://tvlinksdb.com almost all videos works
    Cool, I didn't know that...

I'll check it out (and alluc.org) and see if I can extend the support on either of those.
    I seen in a previous post if Zbop could get a decompiler he could make other sites work. I love this app and I know we all love free **** but I would gladly donate to help the cause .So if there is any way we can help with money or otherwise please let us know. I just wanted to thank zbop again for all his hard work and everyone who helps him answer questions.

God do I miss tv-links
    Hi zbop, hope all is well with you, regarding the issue we have been discussing about playlists, it suddenly started working again (I'm glad as the playlists took me count less hours to compile) however this is also to tell you that Anthony's www.ytpocket.com project was also down at the same time and it's now up and running, I believe he's employing the same method, can you please introduce some mechanism where we can have this working permamently.

Thanks.
  6.    #1026  
    Quote Originally Posted by nsheridan26 View Post
    I seen in a previous post if Zbop could get a decompiler he could make other sites work. I love this app and I know we all love free **** but I would gladly donate to help the cause .So if there is any way we can help with money or otherwise please let us know. I just wanted to thank zbop again for all his hard work and everyone who helps him answer questions.

God do I miss tv-links
    Thanks for the offer of help. Like I said, I think I have some code that may work, however it's also an issue of the amount of time I have to work on it.

Tv-links may be back, but it might be awhile. UK copyright law has a weird clause about "aiding" copyright infringement which seems to be the issue at hand, although I think a previous UK ruling allowed a music site linking to copyrighted music. The charges seem bogus to me, he is two steps removed from illegally posting copyrighted material (i.e. the person who uploaded the content to the video server, and the video web site that hosted the content). I think they are just trying to make an example of him by shutting him down and then bankrupting him in the process, whether or not the charges stick.
  7.    #1027  
    Quote Originally Posted by htctytnowner View Post
    Hi zbop, hope all is well with you, regarding the issue we have been discussing about playlists, it suddenly started working again (I'm glad as the playlists took me count less hours to compile) however this is also to tell you that Anthony's www.ytpocket.com project was also down at the same time and it's now up and running, I believe he's employing the same method, can you please introduce some mechanism where we can have this working permamently.

Thanks.
    I haven't checked into how ytpocket does it, but it's probably similar.

On average, how many videos do you have in a playlist?
    (I'm trying to assess the startup delay if I have to pre-resolve all the videos during formation of the playlist)
    will this work with the 5.99 tzones?
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marcisgangstaa View Post
    EDGE might be too slow...
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    I haven't checked into how ytpocket does it, but it's probably similar.

On average, how many videos do you have in a playlist?
    (I'm trying to assess the startup delay if I have to pre-resolve all the videos during formation of the playlist)
    Hey Zbop, I got about 10 playlists, and each has average of 20-25 videos, at the moment I've noticed sometimes the videos play for 2-3 minutes then it stopped, 10-15 min later, the video plays fully, that's been happening since yesterday.
    Can you please add xtube.com to the supported Video sites. Thanks
    Last edited by abhay; 10/25/2007 at 02:38 PM.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    hey my buddy had the old q and I was all excited I downloaded everything for him and the video works great! problame is their is no sound!
    wmp also now will not play sound.... No the phone is not on silent and speakerphone works as does other tones help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    please...

never mind guys it just starteed working... thanx again zbop!
    Last edited by DevinF; 10/26/2007 at 12:11 PM.
  13.    #1033  
    Quote Originally Posted by DevinF View Post
    hey my buddy had the old q and I was all excited I downloaded everything for him and the video works great! problame is their is no sound!
    wmp also now will not play sound.... No the phone is not on silent and speakerphone works as does other tones help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    please...

never mind guys it just starteed working... thanx again zbop!
    Wow, before I even responded...

For future reference, you can check out the links in this post if it stops working again:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=546
  14.    #1034  
    Quote Originally Posted by abhay View Post
    Can you please add xtube.com to the supported Video sites. Thanks
    I thought I tried xtube before and the video encoding wasn't compatible, I'll have to go back and check my notes.
  15.    #1035  
    Quote Originally Posted by marcisgangstaa View Post
    Somehow I doubt it. I think with t-zones you are using a web proxy, right?

TCPMP doesn't have proxy support, and even if it did, with EDGE your streaming playback would be less than smooth.

However, you should be able to use it to download videos and then playback from your Storage Card.
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    I thought I tried xtube before and the video encoding wasn't compatible, I'll have to go back and check my notes.
    Thank you Zbop. Thanks for all your work. Its great, I watched whole episode of Simpsons yesterday, was smooth and almost perfect, great picture quality. Hope xtube would work too in the future.
    megavideo is not working anymore
    Hi Zbop, can you please list your TCPMP settings for:

- Buffering
    - Advanced
    - ATI IMAGEON
    - DirectDraw

Just to make ensure I've correct settings.

By the way any news about the playlists issues we discussed few days ago.

Many thanks.
    Thanks guys!! Got this working on my Q now.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Question: What is the purpose for each of these?
    Normal Buffer Size?
    Preload at underrun?
    Preload for audio?
    Microdrive mode?
    Microdrive start at?

I want to learn what these are for to help me understand the buffering for tcpmp. Thanks in advance!