Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 41464748495051525354555661 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1597
    hey zbop, i dled the new version, installed it, and now my sites thingy doesn't work. i went to the tcpmp folder and it had 2 sites folders, i deleted one hoping it would automatically detect the other and that didn't help any. is there something i am missing here? what can i do??? i miss veoh... :'-(

ps. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!
  2.    #1002  
    Quote Originally Posted by typhoone View Post
    hey zbop, i dled the new version, installed it, and now my sites thingy doesn't work. i went to the tcpmp folder and it had 2 sites folders, i deleted one hoping it would automatically detect the other and that didn't help any. is there something i am missing here? what can i do??? i miss veoh... :'-(

ps. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!
    What happens when you go to Video Sites?

Do you remember which version you had installed before?
    I can't hit the video sites icon...well I can but all it does is sit there. and when I click on sites.htm or whatever it says it isn't associated with any program. I had been using regular 1.4 and everything worked fine.
  4.    #1004  
    I can't hit the video sites icon...well I can but all it does is sit there. and when I click on sites.htm or whatever it says it isn't associated with any program. I had been using regular 1.4 and everything worked fine.
    Can you launch PIE, and then type the following into the address bar?

file://\Program%20Files\TCPMP\sites\videosites.htm

or if it is on your Storage Card:

file://\Storage%20Card\Program%20Fil...videosites.htm

And tell me what happens...

Note: You'll need to mouse-over the second link to see the full path on that one.
    ......everything pops up just fine.....wtf am I missing here...lol
  6.    #1006  
    ......everything pops up just fine.....wtf am I missing here...lol
    Alright, sounds like you are missing a file association for ".htm" files. You can add this association with Resco File Explorer or some other program.

The other thing you can try is to rename the "videosites.htm" file to "videosites.html" and see if it works by clicking on it then.

I don't know why this would have broken from one version to the next though, I haven't changed anything with the cab config in that regard.
    Yesterday I downloaded the latest versions of TCMP and file bundle and did a soft reset. Now when I went to play one of my videos from my collection that I downloaded from youtube pocket onto my storage card, none of it seemed to work?? Then just this morning every thing seem to work fine, and I was able to play all the old videos that I collected from youtube pocket?? I'm not sure what exactly happened?

Anyway but now that I have all the new versions (TCMP/file bundle), last night I went to the google video site and downloaded 2 videos to my storage card. Then this morning and all day today, I can't seem to get onto any of the supported sites?
    I click on "video sites" from my programs list, then the whole list of supported sites pop up, but when I click on "mobileapp"....on any of the sites listed......I can't seem to log on??.....at the bottom of the screen it seems to be stuck on "opening......." with the microsoft flag waving???
    Are the sites down? Or did I do something wrong?
    I can't even seem to download anything from youtube pocket either?.......
  8.    #1008  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treoinhawaii View Post
    Yesterday I downloaded the latest versions of TCMP and file bundle and did a soft reset. Now when I went to play one of my videos from my collection that I downloaded from youtube pocket onto my storage card, none of it seemed to work?? Then just this morning every thing seem to work fine, and I was able to play all the old videos that I collected from youtube pocket?? I'm not sure what exactly happened?

Anyway but now that I have all the new versions (TCMP/file bundle), last night I went to the google video site and downloaded 2 videos to my storage card. Then this morning and all day today, I can't seem to get onto any of the supported sites?
    I click on "video sites" from my programs list, then the whole list of supported sites pop up, but when I click on "mobileapp"....on any of the sites listed......I can't seem to log on??.....at the bottom of the screen it seems to be stuck on "opening......." with the microsoft flag waving???
    Are the sites down? Or did I do something wrong?
    I can't even seem to download anything from youtube pocket either?.......
    Mobileleap is down right now. Try using either the "full" version or "skweezer" version. If you click on the site's logo, it will take you to the default version for that site (usually full).
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I know its already been mentioned but what's up with veoh? why do you only get 5 minutes I don't have a computer so I don't know if this is jjsut the phone or the site...
    veoh started using a new program named veoh tv. it is a free dl, but on veoh.com the only thing you can do is watch a 5 min preview. on veohtv you can dl, watch, etc....but unfortunately that bones us with tcpmp & flash...unless zbop is able find a way to figure out the url of the videos from veohtv or make veoh.com detect the tcpmp as if it were veoh tv....who knows. he is a genius, i am but a fan. ;-)
  11.    #1011  
    I've taken a look into the veoh situation, and typhoone is right, they are trying to push their userbase into using veoh-tv, which is a new client-based media player. To facilitate this, they are preventing you from viewing long videos; anything over a certain time length is restricted to a 5-minute preview.

The time limit used to be 60 minutes, then 45 minutes, and then they dropped it to 20 minutes (which made veoh useless for watching TV episodes, unless you used their veoh-tv app). Due to strong objections by the users, it looks like they upped the limit to 30 minutes, so at least you can watch some TV shows, primarily sitcoms and anime.

As to whether this can be fixed...

The bad news is that their veoh-tv player uses rtmp, which TCPMP doesn't support. However, the veoh browser plugin can download the video file without a timeout so it may be possible, but to get the necessary info I would need flash decompiler code (which I don't have).

The good news is you can still watch videos that are 30 minutes or less.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    so how can we get you that code? ;-)
    Absolutely amazing! Thank you.
    I downloaded as instructed and I still can't view videos on my tmobile wing someone please help
    Last edited by nosaze23; 10/22/2007 at 04:00 PM. Reason: wrote more
    ZBOP,

Thank you for the APP.
    For some other sites not on your list, I get a message that I need the ADOBE FLASH player. I checked the ADOBE site, but the WM6 is not one of the OS listed that it will work.
    Any idea on how to get the the FLASH player onto WM6/mogul?

Again, great work on the TCPMP & Flashvideobundle. TIV
    mine says I have to run an application first for me to play any video
    then run tcpmp first, then play the video
    http://www15.alluc.org/alluc/

have you checked out this site I think its like tv-links
    folks, http://tvlinksdb.com almost all videos works
  20.    #1020  
    Quote Originally Posted by DevinF View Post
    so how can we get you that code? ;-)
    Heheh, I guess I should qualify my previous statement. I am looking for source code to handle decompiling flash objects that doesn't require licensing. I haven't gotten any quotes on a Flash developer's license, but I would imagine it runs in the hundreds if not over a thousand. I have found some open-source flash code, I need to check it out and see if it has what I need.