Page 50 of 80 FirstFirst ... 40454647484950515253545560 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1597
  1. gimme5's Avatar
    Posts
    105 Posts
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    #981  
    Quote Originally Posted by messenger View Post
    Hello 700wx Fans,

    I don't know if I am to post this here but can not find anywhere to go with it.
    I am having trouble unzipping the files to show video on my device, 700wx.

    I downloaded them to my desktop but winzip will not unzip them for me.

    Can I get some help as to what to do or get to get this program on my phone so I could start using it?

    Thank you
    Lorenzo
    What files are you trying to unzip? the CAB files? you don't need to unzip those, just put them on your phone and open them from there.
  2. #982  
    Quote Originally Posted by gimme5 View Post
    What files are you trying to unzip? the CAB files? you don't need to unzip those, just put them on your phone and open them from there.
    I downloaded the files that are on the very beginning of this section (thread)
    about video. The Tcpmp pocket pc 0.7RC1 & Flashvideobundle are the files I am talking about.

    I can't connect to the internet with my phone at home so could you give some insight on what I should do when I am in an area where I can connect to the net? This is to get the files directly on phone.

    Thank you,
    Lorenzo
  3. #983  
    When I click on the videofiles.htm link I get an error that the page is unsigned or not trusted and it will not load. Odd thing is that I can open the videofiles.htm in either Opera or Netfront. Why is PIE giving this error and how to stop it.

    Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Jayman007; 10/18/2007 at 05:36 AM.
  4. #984  
    Just out of curiousity, is there anything I can do manually on my side to get Divxtube to work? some info I can change each time it dies, etc? So far it's the only place I see that plays full length movies.
  5. gimme5's Avatar
    Posts
    105 Posts
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    #985  
    Quote Originally Posted by messenger View Post
    I downloaded the files that are on the very beginning of this section (thread)
    about video. The Tcpmp pocket pc 0.7RC1 & Flashvideobundle are the files I am talking about.

    I can't connect to the internet with my phone at home so could you give some insight on what I should do when I am in an area where I can connect to the net? This is to get the files directly on phone.

    Thank you,
    Lorenzo
    Yes, those are cab files. No need to unzip. Here's what you can do:
    download them to your computer, use the cable, and via Active Sync, transfer the files to your phone. Now, from your phone, open those files. The installation will begin.

    You don't have internet at all on your phone? not even 1xRTT?
  6. #986  
    This is fureakin awsome. Now when i have to sit in the plane or the airport for hours on end i have another way to entertain myself. Way to go!
    Palm Pro > Plam VII > m130 > T3 > T5 > LifeDrive > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > 700w
    Holly crap who knew these Treo thingys were so cool!
  7. #987  
    Hi all,

    I use the playlist method of compiling YouTube files in a .pls file and then playing them in Tcpmp 0.7RC1 , however yesterday I upgraded to the latest version of FlashBundle and it's no longer working, I would rather trade off the newly updated features and have the previous version of FlashBundle to get my long playlist to work, therefore can you please list all the version you developed for me to download.

    Many thanks.
  8. #988  
    Anyway of getting youporn.com added to the list of supported sites?
  9. pdx77's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    #989  
    Or XTube.com
  10. #990  
    Quote Originally Posted by gimme5 View Post
    Yes, those are cab files. No need to unzip. Here's what you can do:
    download them to your computer, use the cable, and via Active Sync, transfer the files to your phone. Now, from your phone, open those files. The installation will begin.

    You don't have internet at all on your phone? not even 1xRTT?
    Gimme5

    First yes I do have the internet on my phone I just can not connect to it at my house.

    And I finally figured out what to do with your help & my co-worker.

    So, I installed the programs yesterday & they are working fine.

    Thanks a bunch.

    Now how can I view flash videos such as those made with the Camtassia program? I think I am spelling that right.
  11.    #991  
    Hey guys, just got back. I'll catch up on the thread in a bit, looks like it's been pretty quiet (thankfully ).

    Just wanted to give you a heads up if you cannot access tv-links.co.uk... The site has been raided and the operator was arrested, link here
  12. #992  
    zbop, hope you're well, is there any chance you provide me with all versions of your wonderful FlashBundle, reason is I need the previous version to the latest as it allowed to play videos on YouTube using playlist method, currently I get 'Can not open URL' when it perfectly works if I access it directly, also I see the video ID has not changed (Identical URL). Please do this ASAP.

    Thanks.
  13.    #993  
    Quote Originally Posted by htctytnowner View Post
    zbop, hope you're well, is there any chance you provide me with all versions of your wonderful FlashBundle, reason is I need the previous version to the latest as it allowed to play videos on YouTube using playlist method, currently I get 'Can not open URL' when it perfectly works if I access it directly, also I see the video ID has not changed (Identical URL). Please do this ASAP.

    Thanks.
    Please read this post ASAP (how quickly they forget, lol)

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=504
  14. #994  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post

    Just wanted to give you a heads up if you cannot access tv-links.co.uk... The site has been raided and the operator was arrested, link here
    NOOOOOOOOO
    *cries like a freaking baby*
  15. gimme5's Avatar
    Posts
    105 Posts
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    #995  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Hey guys, just got back. I'll catch up on the thread in a bit, looks like it's been pretty quiet (thankfully ).

    Just wanted to give you a heads up if you cannot access tv-links.co.uk... The site has been raided and the operator was arrested, link here
    Oh no....
  16. #996  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Please read this post ASAP (how quickly they forget, lol)

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=504
    So there's no solution for this problem?
  17. #997  
    Quote Originally Posted by gimme5 View Post
    Oh no....
    try www.tvlinksdb.com or www.tvlinksdb.com/movies on mobiles

    just wondering if this site could be made to work
    Last edited by ronchinan; 10/20/2007 at 07:55 AM.
  18.    #998  
    Quote Originally Posted by htctytnowner View Post
    So there's no solution for this problem?
    Right now, your only choice is to rebuild the playlist (long answer follows...)

    I've been considering adding playlist functionality, but because the video URLs are not permanent, I haven't added that feature. On some sites, the direct video links only last a matter of minutes after the initial play is started, and on other sites, access to the generated video link is only permitted once, after that the link is invalid. Creating playlists that reference the underlying video URL (instead of the player page) is going to be problematic.

    I can add support for Youtube playlists, but you would need to be logged in and create a playlist using their website. This would only work for Youtube.

    Another alternative is that I can allow you to create a playlist by adding a fourth menu item in the popup menu which would save the player page as the link, and then create a playlist loader which will invoke TCPMP after dynamically building the direct video links from the saved player pages. Even then, this method won't work on some sites because by the time the first video is done playing, the second video link may already be invalid!

    The last option is to add the logic in VideoLoader.dll into TCPMP itself, which has its own set of issues but is guaranteed to work correctly.
  19.    #999  
    Quote Originally Posted by nsheridan26 View Post
    Hey Zbop you said you were looking for a replacement for divxtube.in. Here
    is a link to a site that indexes and rates video indexing sites. Thanks again for making my mogul the coolest thing I ever bought it is really appreciated.

    http://www.ovguide.com/
    Thanks, I strongly second that recommendation , ovguide.com is a great site for streaming!

    Note: most of these will not work on your mobile phone, but it's a great reference for streaming to your desktop. I have been using ovguide.com to find potential candidates for new versions of FlashVideoBundle.
  20.    #1000  
    Quote Originally Posted by koikaze View Post
    Just out of curiousity, is there anything I can do manually on my side to get Divxtube to work? some info I can change each time it dies, etc? So far it's the only place I see that plays full length movies.
    Divxtube doesn't actually host any of their content, it all resides on stage6 servers so in theory, you should be able to find those same movies at stage6.divx.com. The problem is that stage6's search function is awful and it is tough to find things.

    I'll probably put in a replacement for divxtube in the next release.

Posting Permissions