Page 47 of 80 FirstFirst ... 37424344454647484950515257 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 1597
  1. #921  
    any video, clicked from any link hosted off that site. running 1.4.2
  2. #922  
    i get a popup window titled VideoLoader thatt says "the link is not valid" and then provides a link in the form of www.crunchroll.com/showmedia?=####
  3.    #923  
    Quote Originally Posted by silex View Post
    i get a popup window titled VideoLoader thatt says "the link is not valid" and then provides a link in the form of www.crunchroll.com/showmedia?=####
    I don't have any problems with crunchyroll. Answer the following:

    1) Are you using skweezer or the google mobilizer to access crunchyroll?
    2) Do you have a paid supporter account on crunchyroll, or the free access account?
    3) Can you send me the full exact link to a video you tried, from the popup window? (the one you typed is not valid, says crunchroll.com instead of crunchyroll.com and the query string says "showmedia?=" instead of "showmedia?id=")
    4) Are you positive you are logged in? It says "hello, username" on the page?
  4. #924  
    crunchyroll works fine for me been watching anime all afternoon but am using vers 1.4.0
  5. #925  
    Nice job as always, zbop.
    Now if we could get cracking on TCPMP's absurd buffers, all would be well
  6.    #926  
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin_reloaded View Post
    Nice job as always, zbop.
    Now if we could get cracking on TCPMP's absurd buffers, all would be well
    Thanks, Merlin.

    Yeah, it would be great if we could add some pre-buffering and there might be some amount of improvement by using parallel connections for servers that support it, but in general you can only move the bits as fast as your network will let you...

    Can you code? The source is right here
    http://picard.exceed.hu/tcpmp/test/t....72RC1.tar.bz2

    By the way, you missed all the drama. Our boy whizzstar showed up and tried to start up some trouble:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=153433

    LOL
  7. #927  
    1) Are you using skweezer or the google mobilizer to access crunchyroll?

    either way, wheter ik use it or not it still wont work.

    2) Do you have a paid supporter account on crunchyroll, or the free access account?

    free access but i rarely use it so it probably isnt a bandwidth issue.

    3) Can you send me the full exact link to a video you tried, from the popup window? (the one you typed is not valid, says crunchroll.com instead of crunchyroll.com and the query string says "showmedia?=" instead of "showmedia?id=")

    i was goingoff on memory since im using pie to browse. im even typing tis on th ppc! thelink you stated was correct. i mistyped wit my fat fingers on the small thumb board.

    4) Are you positive you are logged in? It says "hello, username" on the page?

    yes, logged in. at first i wasnt and i thought thatg was the issue. same problem occured though.
  8.    #928  
    Quote Originally Posted by silex View Post
    1) Are you using skweezer or the google mobilizer to access crunchyroll?

    either way, wheter ik use it or not it still wont work.
    Skweezer or google mobilizer will definitely NOT work, that's why I asked, just make sure go directly to crunchyroll.com.

    Quote Originally Posted by silex View Post
    2) Do you have a paid supporter account on crunchyroll, or the free access account?

    free access but i rarely use it so it probably isnt a bandwidth issue.

    3) Can you send me the full exact link to a video you tried, from the popup window? (the one you typed is not valid, says crunchroll.com instead of crunchyroll.com and the query string says "showmedia?=" instead of "showmedia?id=")

    i was goingoff on memory since im using pie to browse. im even typing tis on th ppc! thelink you stated was correct. i mistyped wit my fat fingers on the small thumb board.

    4) Are you positive you are logged in? It says "hello, username" on the page?

    yes, logged in. at first i wasnt and i thought thatg was the issue. same problem occured though.
    Okay two things you can try.

    1) One some sites, when you access the "player page", it will redirect you to an intermediate page for some reason (confirmation of age, etc). If this is the case, the video link cannot be derived (it shows the "video link is not valid" message).

    Instead of choosing "Play video", can you select "Linked page" and once it takes you there, scan the page to see if it is giving you any notices or prompting you...

    2) If that doesn't reveal anything, you can Toggle diagnostic mode to ON by going to your TCPMP install directory and launching the DiagVL.exe app. Then try accessing a crunchyroll video, run DiagVL.exe again to turn it off, and then send me the output from the file "diag.txt" in the same directory.
  9. blile's Avatar
    Posts
    206 Posts
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    #929  
    Hey has anyone been able to get Tv-links to work? I have been trying to watch some South Park videos and I can't get any one of them to work. The links work on my laptop though.

    Any thoughts?

    Thanks.
  10. gimme5's Avatar
    Posts
    105 Posts
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    #930  
    Quote Originally Posted by blile View Post
    Hey has anyone been able to get Tv-links to work? I have been trying to watch some South Park videos and I can't get any one of them to work. The links work on my laptop though.

    Any thoughts?

    Thanks.
    TV-links works for me, but not for most of the SouthPark videos. The videos hosted at movies.myspace.com cause TCPMP to hang. There's probably no support for it at this time.

    But if you try the video hosted at Google Video, it works flawlessly.
  11. pmuzin's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    #931  
    ZBop,
    I know when you load these videos on a normal computer, you can pause the video, let it load up, then play it (even taking it offline) without any buffering issues. Any chance that will be able to happen with your program?

    Thanks.
  12. #932  
    Hey everyone,

    I've uninstalled previous FlashBundle, soft-reset phone (HTC TyTN running WM 6 Pro)then installed the new version, soft reset again, since then majority of adult sites plays with no sound, and with some other sites such as Guba, TCMP pops up with an error about MPEG4 AAC copyright and intellectual property isdues, I would appreciate if someone can help. Thanks very much.
  13.    #933  
    Quote Originally Posted by pmuzin View Post
    ZBop,
    I know when you load these videos on a normal computer, you can pause the video, let it load up, then play it (even taking it offline) without any buffering issues. Any chance that will be able to happen with your program?

    Thanks.
    You can do the same with TCPMP. Go to Options -> Settings -> Buffering -> Normal Buffer Size and increase it to how big you want your buffer, say 20MB to 30MB if you can spare it.

    When TCPMP starts the video, press pause and it will continue to load the buffer. This will work, but if you are loading a long video that has been encoded at a high bitrate, you'll still run out of buffer if your network connection isn't fast enough.
  14.    #934  
    Quote Originally Posted by htctytnowner View Post
    Hey everyone,

    I've uninstalled previous FlashBundle, soft-reset phone (HTC TyTN running WM 6 Pro)then installed the new version, soft reset again, since then majority of adult sites plays with no sound, and with some other sites such as Guba, TCMP pops up with an error about MPEG4 AAC copyright and intellectual property isdues, I would appreciate if someone can help. Thanks very much.
    In the first post, there is a link to the necessary codecs, and there are comments regarding Guba if you read the first post.

    As for the no sound, I looked for a few and found some, but they also don't play with sound on my PC.
  15.    #935  
    Quote Originally Posted by gimme5 View Post
    TV-links works for me, but not for most of the SouthPark videos. The videos hosted at movies.myspace.com cause TCPMP to hang. There's probably no support for it at this time.

    But if you try the video hosted at Google Video, it works flawlessly.
    That's correct, there is no support for videos at myspace, the encoding used for those videos is incompatible with our codec.

    For tv-links, even if the video is located at an unsupported site, I will still (optimistically) try to load the video if the link points directly do a flash-video file.

    ...but if it is causing bad behavior like TCPMP hanging, then maybe I should remove that.
  16. #936  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    That's correct, there is no support for videos at myspace, the encoding used for those videos is incompatible with our codec.

    For tv-links, even if the video is located at an unsupported site, I will still (optimistically) try to load the video if the link points directly do a flash-video file.

    ...but if it is causing bad behavior like TCPMP hanging, then maybe I should remove that.
    I have no problems with it. some show some don't, i luv watching the cosby show, thanks again zbop.
    Treo 700wx,755p,Htc Diamond...
  17. #937  
    zbop, its weird but i did was a hard reset and it worked! before, i did was a soft reset through the phone which i guess wasnt enough.
  18. gimme5's Avatar
    Posts
    105 Posts
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    #938  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    That's correct, there is no support for videos at myspace, the encoding used for those videos is incompatible with our codec.

    For tv-links, even if the video is located at an unsupported site, I will still (optimistically) try to load the video if the link points directly do a flash-video file.

    ...but if it is causing bad behavior like TCPMP hanging, then maybe I should remove that.
    TCPMP hangs after trying to watch one of those vids. But it's no big deal. At least not to me.

    By the way, thanks again for all your work. The other day, I was stuck in the waiting room at the doctor's office, but instead of being bored for half an hour, I was watching Chappelle's show
  19.    #939  
    Quote Originally Posted by silex View Post
    zbop, its weird but i did was a hard reset and it worked! before, i did was a soft reset through the phone which i guess wasnt enough.
    Odd, that really shouldn't have been necessary. Maybe it was something in the PIE cache or a saved cookie or other session info that was stored in the registry somewhere.

    Glad you got it working
  20.    #940  
    Quote Originally Posted by gimme5 View Post
    TCPMP hangs after trying to watch one of those vids. But it's no big deal. At least not to me.

    By the way, thanks again for all your work. The other day, I was stuck in the waiting room at the doctor's office, but instead of being bored for half an hour, I was watching Chappelle's show
    Lol, yeah watching videos on your phone can be a total waste of time, but that's perfect when you have time to waste. I'm thinking about adding some other sites like teachertube or the research channel so that people who need to justify their time can do so

    BTW, everyone I do appreciate all the thanks. If I don't acknowledge everyone, it's only because I don't want to bump this thread (or my post count) needlessly, but it does make a difference. Thanks.

Posting Permissions