Page 46 of 80 FirstFirst ... 36414243444546474849505156 ... LastLast
    devinf, seems I can get them working with stage6 sometimes, too.

Any ideas about jb5 browser?
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    ZBop,
    I have a Motorola Q and I am having trouble saving videos- whenever I try to save the video I either get an "Error-This file cannot be viewed on the device" or it reroutes me to a page with a bunch of random characters. Any insight on why this is happening? It happens with all videos I've tried, which I can view no problem, just not save. I have tried Youtube and TVLinks.

Thanks.
  3.    #903  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmailer View Post
    This is great! Is there ANY way to get this working with jb5 browser?

http://jataayu.net/jB5site/

Also, anyone got it working with stage6.divx.com?
    No, this software will only work with Pocket IE.
    Pardon my stupid question--what is the best way to update to 1.42?
  5.    #905  
    Quote Originally Posted by DevinF View Post
    just tried some videos on stagesix....
    some work some don't, when it doesn't it gives me a message "cannot open url" but again I don't have desktop available to check if the link is good....
    If you are using stage6, the servers have been under pretty heavy load lately.

TCPMP will attempt to open the video link and if it fails to open that URL for any reason (i.e it times out in 30 seconds), it will display that message. I've been getting similar hangs on these videos when trying them on a PC.

The link should be valid, the servers are just overloaded. If you keep trying you should eventually get it.
  6.    #906  
    Quote Originally Posted by pmuzin View Post
    ZBop,
    I have a Motorola Q and I am having trouble saving videos- whenever I try to save the video I either get an "Error-This file cannot be viewed on the device" or it reroutes me to a page with a bunch of random characters. Any insight on why this is happening? It happens with all videos I've tried, which I can view no problem, just not save. I have tried Youtube and TVLinks.

Thanks.
    I'm betting you have a Verizon Q. As far as I know, this problem has been fixed on the Sprint Q's (at least the ones having the latest software).

The short answer is you have a brain-dead version of pocket IE.

The longer answer is that it's a combination of Smartphone security policies, registered MIME types, and the version of PIE that you have. To start the download, I bounce the URL through PIE to trigger a save dialog, but in your case PIE is preventing you from doing so. I'll bet you get the exact same message when you try to download zip files too.

You can check if there is a WM update for your phone, you might get lucky. In the future I might implement my own download manager to get around this.

If you get a chance, can you try using mobytube.net or ytpocket.com and see if you can download using their site? If you can, there's a chance I might be able to fix it.
  7.    #907  
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopybird View Post
    Pardon my stupid question--what is the best way to update to 1.42?
    Install the new FlashVideoBundle. It should automatically uninstall the old one in the process.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    If you are using stage6, the servers have been under pretty heavy load lately.

TCPMP will attempt to open the video link and if it fails to open that URL for any reason (i.e it times out in 30 seconds), it will display that message. I've been getting similar hangs on these videos when trying them on a PC.

The link should be valid, the servers are just overloaded. If you keep trying you should eventually get it.
    awesome, will do and again thanx a million for taking the time to explain all this to me...
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    You're right, it is Verizon. YT Pocket gives me the same error. That's dissapointing, I was really looking forward to using that feature to get around buffering slowdown. If there's a workaround possible, that'd be outstanding, if not, great program anyway.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    zbop, I found a great site don't know if you can add support but it would be awesome....
    thanx
    www.tvshows6.com
    thanks so much zbop for this app!any way to get this working with a sprint mogul?all it does play for a few seconds and then stops and the wheel spins and spins and then it will play for a few mor seconds and do the same thing.
    thanks
    zbop,

Just wanted to say thanks, and especially for providing the extra "clean" sites folder. That really was important to me and I appreciate you taking the extra time to do it.

Thanks,
    Tom
  13.    #913  
    zbop, I found a great site don't know if you can add support but it would be awesome....
    thanx
    www.tvshows6.com
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I took a look and it had 14 shows and that's it. I think movie6.net is better for divx movies, and joox.net is better for divx tv shows.

Other non-divx sites are:
    onlinecinema.org
    free-tv-video-online.info
    ssupload.com

In general, I'm not going to do another links site unless it's hugely popular, they are just too much work to support.
  14.    #914  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomBoisseau View Post
    zbop,

Just wanted to say thanks, and especially for providing the extra "clean" sites folder. That really was important to me and I appreciate you taking the extra time to do it.

Thanks,
    Tom
    No problem
    finally got it thanks
    be sure tcmp is fully removed from synch foldersi think some remnant of the old install was left and kept the new version from working
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I took a look and it had 14 shows and that's it. I think movie6.net is better for divx movies, and joox.net is better for divx tv shows.

Other non-divx sites are:
    onlinecinema.org
    free-tv-video-online.info
    ssupload.com

In general, I'm not going to do another links site unless it's hugely popular, they are just too much work to support.
    Sorry didn't realize how much work it is.... actually I have no concept at all how u do this... but thanx for all those links!
    p.s. I did a quick check on some of those sites to see if I can play them on the treo with your stuff and I don't know if you know this but some of the videos on movie6 work!
    again thanx amillion....
    -Devin
    Last edited by DevinF; 10/10/2007 at 12:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by flatfoot View Post
    THANKS!!!

Got it working......

must have been the missing Plug in.....

I DL the 1.41 version and everything is smooth

thanks again for your help ZBOP

Cheers!

Edit:

hey COOLBEANZ..do you get that extra line on your homescreen after you finish viewing a clip?

did you get it fixed or is there a way to fix that?
    Yea, I get that all the time. There is no fix but rumors say that the new wm6 will fix that. I'm glad you got it working!
  18.    #918  
    Sorry didn't realize how much work it is.... actually I have no concept at all how u do this... but thanx for all those links!
    p.s. I did a quick check on some of those sites to see if I can play them on the treo with your stuff and I don't know if you know this but some of the videos on movie6 work!
    again thanx amillion....
    -Devin
    Hah, yeah I forgot about. If a site indexes another video hosting site and it points correctly the video player page on the original site, it will usually work.

On a related note, the guys in Japan figured out they could use the Japanese youtube site with my plugin (jp.youtube.com). Funny how this stuff works.
    crunchroll is getting error saying that the link is not valid and yes I did login .
  20.    #920  
    Quote Originally Posted by silex View Post
    crunchroll is getting error saying that the link is not valid and yes I did login .
    So from the thousands of videos on crunchyroll, am I supposed to guess which one you are using?