Page 43 of 80 FirstFirst ... 33383940414243444546474853 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbeenz View Post
    Thanks for the info!

Oh, so I would go into my ActiveSync and open the folder up and remove it that way?
    yup.

edit: you could actually just use file explorer to delete the files you don't want.
    Last edited by gimme5; 10/07/2007 at 07:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbeenz View Post
    Yo zbop, I know this is going to sound funny but can you make a cab with those video streaming sites without the adult links. My wifey looks at my phone and I don't want her to question me. Thanks!
    Boy!

I REALLY want to second that! I am REAL uncomfortable with the "X" rated sites. I would GREATLY appreciate a version without them.

Thanks,
    Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by gimme5 View Post
    yup.

edit: you could actually just use file explorer to delete the files you don't want.
    Alright!

I'm trying to find the files to delete. Where are they?

Thanks,
    Tom
    Boy!

I REALLY want to second that! I am REAL uncomfortable with the "X" rated sites. I would GREATLY appreciate a version without them.

Re:

Download this zip file,extract sites folder, go to tcpmp folder, delete your "Sites" folder and copy the new one.http://rapidshare.com/files/61019410/sites.zip.html.Done, an go to sleep without remorse.
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    They can be found here:
    AC3 plugin
    AAC plugin
    I get a virus detected when attempting to download AC3 plugin to my PC. Is this valid? I use Trend Micro Officescan Corporate Edition.

-Frank
    virus for windows mobile?
    I kinda like the X-rated sites... not that I look at them... but it's nice to know they're there... hehe
    END OF LINE
  8.    #848  
    Just got back... and I'll look into the issue with skweezer and tv-links.

Regarding the adult sites, yeah I knew this would eventually come up. I respect the fact that some of you don't need or want to use any of the adult streaming sites, I got many requests so I added support for some.

And although I certainly don't want to push any adult content on anyone, I also don't want to get into the business of either releasing multiple flavors of the installer to support peoples preferences.

Bear in mind, the included html file does NOT contain any adult content. It's a collection of links, nothing more. If you don't want to visit the links, then don't. If it offends you, don't install it. If you don't want the links on your phone, delete the entire sites directory, you can type in the URLs for the other sites by yourself.

In the meantime, let me think of a way to handle this...
    Zbop, thanks so much for your latest version. you are great.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TomBoisseau View Post
    Alright!

Thanks,
    Tom
    They should be in your TCPMP directory.
    hi,
    I try to go to few website (like tudou.com and youku.com) from the video site list but I could not view anything except all the boxes. I suppose they are in chinese character that my ppc does not support. is there anybody can tell me how and where to get this to fix . thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    hey so I've been asking for the 700wx use the ppc or smartphone version of tcpmp? and everyone said ppc so I installed that one but noticed that streaming was taking forever and I mean every minute or so of wait got me five to seven seconeds of video... I switched back to the smartphone version and some videos are going great some slow... any ideas? thanx for everything zbop hope u can fix this to..
    Zbop, thanks again for helping me out a couple of days ago. Just know that we really appreciate what you're doing because most of us couldn't! Your patience is astounding. If people just looked at all of these post and realize how much time this takes and you still respond. Wow! Just know you have two happy campers in L.A.(my wife and I). Thanks Again!
    Quote Originally Posted by TomBoisseau View Post
    Alright!

Thanks,
    Tom
    \Program Files\TCPMP\Sites\{delete the ones you don't like}.

-Frank
  15.    #855  
    Posted a minor update, v1.4.1 includes:

- Fix for skweezer and mobileleap support with tv-links
    - Added an alternate "clean" version of the sites folder similar to what r354798 posted

To use the clean version:

1) Use File Explorer to navigate to your TCMP install directory
    2) Delete the folder "sites"
    3) Rename the folder "sites.clean" to "sites"
  16.    #856  
    Quote Originally Posted by pkloo View Post
    hi,
    I try to go to few website (like tudou.com and youku.com) from the video site list but I could not view anything except all the boxes. I suppose they are in chinese character that my ppc does not support. is there anybody can tell me how and where to get this to fix . thanks in advance.
    It can be done, you'll need to do a little work though. Check out the following threads:

http://www.aximsite.com/boards/windo...web-pages.html
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=240786

I'm sure there are other threads too if you search.
    wow, cool prog.

Just downloaded it and watch some youtube .flv offline and it works great.

Now i wanted another .flv from bjpenn but it doesn't show any visuals just sound.

How is this possible? Aren't .flv always the same??
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    It can be done, you'll need to do a little work though. Check out the following threads:

http://www.aximsite.com/boards/windo...web-pages.html
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=240786

I'm sure there are other threads too if you search.
    Thanks. I will try to check on the sites.
  19.    #859  
    Quote Originally Posted by p3600 View Post
    wow, cool prog.

Just downloaded it and watch some youtube .flv offline and it works great.

Now i wanted another .flv from bjpenn but it doesn't show any visuals just sound.

How is this possible? Aren't .flv always the same??
    No they arent. Support for FLV files in TCPMP is based upon the open-source ffmpeg codec and only supports Flash 7 encoding. I don't believe there is any player on windows mobile which supports the newer encodings.
    hello Zbop, im new to the community, i am a newbie when it comes to installing apps i just wanted to know how and where do i install the codecs on the first post, i have a mogul and when i unzip it has a few files in it, do i need them all or which ones do i use?
    i also wanted to thank you for all your hard work