Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ... 32373839404142434445464752 ... LastLast
  1.    #821  
    Quote Originally Posted by rosegold View Post
    can't wait to see the changes/new features/sites in 1.4

edit: can we use the flashbundle wit tcpmp0.81RC1?
    You can.

I tried it 3 different times and went back to .72. I get the feeling .81 is slower, but I haven't benchmarked it yet.
  2.    #822  
    Quote Originally Posted by blile View Post
    Hey Zbop can I suggest a few more video sites:

mmafightvideos.blogspot.com
    ufc-forums.com

So we can watch some UFC fights. Or other sites I may not be aware of.

Thanks. Your stuff is great!!!
    Thanks for the suggestions, I've had a couple of requests for fight sites, I'll see if I can work something in later on.
  3.    #823  
    Quote Originally Posted by just4geeks View Post
    Under the TCPMP install folder, I do have the files flvffmpeg and flvsplitter but I don't see a .plg extension. Also, under File Association, I found "Flash Video" option checked. Any ideas?
    One other thing that can be happening is that the file is incomplete or bad. If you saved the file, it could be a bad download or if you are streaming, it may have been an aborted connection.

I did a lot of testing yesterday with some bad servers and I kept getting this error occasionally (unknown file format) even though it was clearly the right format. If TCPMP can't recognize the content, that's the message it throws out regardless of the file extension.

Try another video or download, or better yet install the new version just posted and then try it.
    just a question, not very important: why if i access tv links with skweezer or mobileleap, the video is not loading? in rest, great work. thanks
    Last edited by r354798; 10/07/2007 at 12:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    You can.

I tried it 3 different times and went back to .72. I get the feeling .81 is slower, but I haven't benchmarked it yet.
    yeah I got some issues witt the landscape/portrait or whatever am going back to .72 by the way thanks for vers 1.4 love tv links watching basilik did u ever try adding break.com?
  6.    #826  
    Quote Originally Posted by r354798 View Post
    just a question, not very important: why if i access tv links with skweezer or mobileleap, the video is not loading? in rest, great work. thanks
    It's simple... lack of regression testing. I tested this earlier and it was working, but yeah just checked it and it's broken.

Not to make excuses or anything, but the number of combinations that I need to test is just getting outta hand.

17 sites x 3 formats x 3 actions = 153.

Tv-links and google redirect to other sites, and some sites support multiple video formats effectively doubling the combinations.

Obviously I can't go back and manually retest 300 videos every time I make a change, and I have no QA staff or way to automate this, lol. Like I said, not making excuses but giving you an idea of the effort involved in some of this.

I'll fix it tonight when I get back.
    Thanks alot zbop tv-links is a great site keep up the good work its very appreciated.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    First off.... zbop you are amazing! thank you so much!
    seconed this may be a stupid question but for the 700wx do I use the smartphone version or the ppc version.....
    (because I used the smartphone version and I get a message that it might not veiw prperly because it was designed for a older version of windows.... and when actually in use sometimes the videos are jerky where one minute ill see a picture then the picture kinda stays there but the audio streems fine then it jumps to where the audio is holding... is it the connection? or something else or was I supposed to download the ppc version? thanx for your time...
    -Devin
    Pocketpc version.

Surur
    Hi everyone this progect is really cool but i have some problem to get it work
    I'm using a HP palm with Windows Mobile 6 and 208 MHz processor
    i installed TCPMP smartphone edition and FlashVideoBundle on the memory both
    then i went on youtube with PIE but i cannot see any video also with megavideo i don't see any thing, i also don't see any "Video site..." in the Programs mený
    Any Idea?
    Yo zbop, I know this is going to sound funny but can you make a cab with those video streaming sites without the adult links. My wifey looks at my phone and I don't want her to question me. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    you say the ppc version... can u explain why please
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbeenz View Post
    Yo zbop, I know this is going to sound funny but can you make a cab with those video streaming sites without the adult links. My wifey looks at my phone and I don't want her to question me. Thanks!
    are you talking about what's in the sites folder? if so, you can just remove those
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    again I have the 700wx and installed the smartphone version sometimes the video stck.. I now switched to ppc version and it takes a while to open and play which version is the correct tcmp version for the 700wx ? and please explain to me the reason... thanx
    the 700wx is a ppc so the ppc version is correct
    I went to tv-links and it does the little rotating circle thingy but won'play or save anything ='-(
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    ok thanx but then why do I have more lag time till it starts... and problames streaming...
    I know the streaming could be my connection but the start up?
    sry but I'm new to this whole world and don't know anything... thanx for your patience
    -Devin
    Quote Originally Posted by gimme5 View Post
    are you talking about what's in the sites folder? if so, you can just remove those
    Thanks for the info!

Oh, so I would go into my ActiveSync and open the folder up and remove it that way?
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    I've added support for tv-links.co.uk, but it isn't 100% complete yet. A handful of linked video servers are not yet supported, but the majority should work. In fact I've found that many links that won't work on my PC will actually work on my phone! And other links will work even if I don't support that server (such as 56.com).

If you've used tv-links before, you know what to expect. If you haven't, be aware that at any given time it has a number of non-working links and many of the links point to poorly performing websites (many in China). Please do NOT report broken links to me or ask me why you are getting server errors. If you can verify that the link works on a desktop machine, and you are sure the linked video site is supported by FlashVideoBundle, then let me know.

Guba.com is an excellent source for music videos and other content, but many of the videos are in avi/divx/mp4 format and may require the AAC or AC3 codecs. They can be found here:
    AC3 plugin
    AAC plugin

Note: although Guba indexes a ton of content pulled off of usenet, most of that content is encoded in mpeg2 and can't be played by TCPMP, therefore the link in the video start page filters out those videos.
    ok I downloaded the codecs but on trying to play a video I got a message saying the acc audio plugin is not there it was removed for intelectual reasons... what is that and how do I fix it..??
    thanx for everything..
    Man! this is awesome! thanks for the time u put in it.