I saved it in my storage card..

I dont see flvffmpeg.plg and flvsplitter.plg

All I see Read me-fvb.txt , License GPL.txt and copying.txt
  2.    #802  
    Quote Originally Posted by flatfoot View Post
    I saved it in my storage card..

I dont see flvffmpeg.plg and flvsplitter.plg

All I see Read me-fvb.txt , License GPL.txt and copying.txt
    That's odd. Just in case, can you check to see if there is anything under \Program Files\TCPMP ?
    1st I went to
    storage card\Program files

then
    storage card\Program files\TCPMP

from there all I see is a SITE file and Read me-fvb.txt , License GPL.txt and copying.txt
  4.    #804  
    I'm confused, can you go to \Program Files\TCPMP (like I said, I know you installed to Storage Card, but humor me), and list exactly what's there, if anything.

Also go to \Storage Card\Program Files\TCPMP and list exactly what's there.

Seems like a lot of stuff is missing.
    Well i went to Program Files(stored in the device), nothing is found under TCPMP

then I went to \Storage Card\Program Files\TCPMP

all I see is a "SITE FILE and Read me-fvb.txt , License GPL.txt and copying.txt"
  6.    #806  
    Quote Originally Posted by flatfoot View Post
    Well i went to Program Files(stored in the device), nothing is found under TCPMP

then I went to \Storage Card\Program Files\TCPMP

all I see is a "SITE FILE and Read me-fvb.txt , License GPL.txt and copying.txt"
    That doesn't sound right because if you are getting the "Play, save, " menu and TCPMP is giving you that error, it has to be somewhat installed.

Does you File Explorer have a "Show All files" option or are you trying to browse your storage with the notepad app?
    I saved a youtube file in my storage card. But the file has no extension. I added .avi to it and tried to play it in TCPMP but it failed. How do I play saved files?
    Thanks for your time.....
    youtube file extension is .flv not .avi
    I renamed it to flv extension and tried to play it in TCPMP. But I got an unknown format error. can someone tell me what player do I use to play it?
  10.    #810  
    Quote Originally Posted by just4geeks View Post
    I renamed it to flv extension and tried to play it in TCPMP. But I got an unknown format error. can someone tell me what player do I use to play it?
    Like the guy before you, it sounds like you are missing the flv plugins.

Can you verify this by looking under your TCPMP install folder and see if the flvffmpeg.plg and flvsplitter.plg files are there?

Also you can check in TCPMP under Settings, File Associations if there is a "Flash Video" option or not.

Or did you get an error message during the install or when you launched TCPMP that said "flvffmpeg is not compatible?"
    geeks - quick question, did u rename it by tapping it twice and adding .flv or did u go to properties and add it in? sometimes when I just tap it and rename it that's all it does, change the name, not the file association. if zbob's thing don't work (i'm sure it will though) try holding on the file, clicking "properties" and adding .flv on the end of the name in there.

zbob- its officially the weekend....where's my 1.4??????? lol. j/k.
  12.    #812  
    Quote Originally Posted by typhoone View Post
    geeks - quick question, did u rename it by tapping it twice and adding .flv or did u go to properties and add it in? sometimes when I just tap it and rename it that's all it does, change the name, not the file association. if zbob's thing don't work (i'm sure it will though) try holding on the file, clicking "properties" and adding .flv on the end of the name in there.

zbob- its officially the weekend....where's my 1.4??????? lol. j/k.
    LOL, it's right here on my phone
    ....share.... :'-( lol
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Hey Zbop can I suggest a few more video sites:

mmafightvideos.blogspot.com
    ufc-forums.com

So we can watch some UFC fights. Or other sites I may not be aware of.

Thanks. Your stuff is great!!!
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Also how bout peekvid.com?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Like the guy before you, it sounds like you are missing the flv plugins.

Can you verify this by looking under your TCPMP install folder and see if the flvffmpeg.plg and flvsplitter.plg files are there?

Also you can check in TCPMP under Settings, File Associations if there is a "Flash Video" option or not.

Or did you get an error message during the install or when you launched TCPMP that said "flvffmpeg is not compatible?"
    Under the TCPMP install folder, I do have the files flvffmpeg and flvsplitter but I don't see a .plg extension. Also, under File Association, I found "Flash Video" option checked. Any ideas?
    can't wait to see the changes/new features/sites in 1.4

edit: can we use the flashbundle wit tcpmp0.81RC1?
    Last edited by rosegold; 10/06/2007 at 02:05 PM.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    hey zbop share the 1.4 bro we are all dyin for it lol !
    can't wait to check it ouy...
    thanx so much for everything dude....
  19.    #819  
    I've added support for tv-links.co.uk, but it isn't 100% complete yet. A handful of linked video servers are not yet supported, but the majority should work. In fact I've found that many links that won't work on my PC will actually work on my phone! And other links will work even if I don't support that server (such as 56.com).

If you've used tv-links before, you know what to expect. If you haven't, be aware that at any given time it has a number of non-working links and many of the links point to poorly performing websites (many in China). Please do NOT report broken links to me or ask me why you are getting server errors. If you can verify that the link works on a desktop machine, and you are sure the linked video site is supported by FlashVideoBundle, then let me know.

Guba.com is an excellent source for music videos and other content, but many of the videos are in avi/divx/mp4 format and may require the AAC or AC3 codecs. They can be found here:
    AC3 plugin
    AAC plugin

Note: although Guba indexes a ton of content pulled off of usenet, most of that content is encoded in mpeg2 and can't be played by TCPMP, therefore the link in the video start page filters out those videos.
  20.    #820  
    v1.4 has been posted, see the first post in this thread for the CAB and the details.

Note: For those who were using the unsigned CAB before, you should be able to use the CAB in the first post now.

I will be out most of the day, so if you have issues or questions hang on, I'll be back in the evening.