Page 40 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30353637383940414243444550 ... LastLast
    zbop you're the man!!!!!!!
    Thanks Zbop for such a quick reply. I know you're busy responding to everyone with their respective questions. Last question. Is there anyway I can put the shortcut of the Zip file you sent, put it in the tcpmp player folder and link it directly from there. I'll explain what I'm trying to do. I'm using another wonderful program(iphone-like launch), with Iphone-like icons. So I have the youtube now launching straight to tcpmp player. Now, if I can post your short-cut there(In TCPMP). Or, configure a short-cut straight to youtube web site using your short-cut zip. What your'e doing is wonderful and greatly appreciated. Thank You!
  3.    #783  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Terrell View Post
    Thanks Zbop for such a quick reply. I know you're busy responding to everyone with their respective questions. Last question. Is there anyway I can put the shortcut of the Zip file you sent, put it in the tcpmp player folder and link it directly from there. I'll explain what I'm trying to do. I'm using another wonderful program(iphone-like launch), with Iphone-like icons. So I have the youtube now launching straight to tcpmp player. Now, if I can post your short-cut there(In TCPMP). Or, configure a short-cut straight to youtube web site using your short-cut zip. What your'e doing is wonderful and greatly appreciated. Thank You!
    Cool, yeah that should work but the zipfile is an archive not a shortcut. If you take one of the two shortcuts inside that zipfile and then place it in TCPMP's folder, and then select that shortcut through your launcher it should work.
    first off, great work! secondly, i don't know if it's been mentioned yet but it would be really amazing if you could somehow make it so you could watch tv shows offered on websites like abc.com and nbc.com. i don't know if it's even possible but thought i'd just throw the idea out there.
  5.    #785  
    Quote Originally Posted by bretzwd View Post
    first off, great work! secondly, i don't know if it's been mentioned yet but it would be really amazing if you could somehow make it so you could watch tv shows offered on websites like abc.com and nbc.com. i don't know if it's even possible but thought i'd just throw the idea out there.
    I took a shot at a couple of TV network sites before and wasn't able to do it, but it's worth another look in a future version.

In the meantime, the next version will have support for tv-links.co.uk which has tons of links to tv shows, movies & music videos.
    when will that be released?????????
  7. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    In the meantime, the next version will have support for tv-links.co.uk which has tons of links to tv shows, movies & music videos.
    I can't wait ! ! !
  8.    #788  
    Quote Originally Posted by typhoone View Post
    when will that be released?????????
    Well, it was supposed to be last weekend, but between going to the niners game and some other stuff I just ran outta time. Looks on track for this weekend though.
    it seems like I am having a problem with it on the BLACKJACK

I did everything you said on the 1st post...and still dont work..

DL the smartphone cab file then the file bundle...went on www.youtube.com it takes me to M.youtube.com

Much help would be appreciated Z man!
  10.    #790  
    Quote Originally Posted by flatfoot View Post
    it seems like I am having a problem with it on the BLACKJACK

I did everything you said on the 1st post...and still dont work..

DL the smartphone cab file then the file bundle...went on www.youtube.com it takes me to M.youtube.com

Much help would be appreciated Z man!
    Uhhh, yeah... that would be step #5 in the instructions.

Or if you don't want to use the video start page, then point your browser to:

http://www.youtube.com/?nomobile=1
    Uhhh, yeah... that would be step #5 in the instructions.

Or if you don't want to use the video start page, then point your browser to:

http://www.youtube.com/?nomobile=1
    ok so I installed and removed a couple time as well as reboot the handset..

I finally see the Video site icons...try most of them and for some reason why it still says to Dl the newest version of FLASH etc
  12.    #792  
    ok so I installed and removed a couple time as well as reboot the handset..

I finally see the Video site icons...try most of them and for some reason why it still says to Dl the newest version of FLASH etc
    This means the Pocket IE plugin isn't loaded. Did you install them both to the same location (Device or Storage Card)?
    This means the Pocket IE plugin isn't loaded. Did you install them both to the same location (Device or Storage Card)?
    I installed the Smartphone version and the PPC and the bundle all in the storage Card....
  14.    #794  
    You should only have installed two cab files.

1) Smartphone version of TCPMP
    2) FlashvideoBundle

The PPC version is not for you phone. At this point, I would remove all 3, and start over.
    @flatfoot
    I also have the Blackjack and I had the same issue with the smartphone set-up and I DL'd the flashbundleunsigned .cab and it works great. Try that.
  16.    #796  
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbeenz View Post
    @flatfoot
    I also have the Blackjack and I had the same issue with the smartphone set-up and I DL'd the flashbundleunsigned .cab and it works great. Try that.
    Thanks for the tip coolbeenz.

For reference, he is talking about the cab file in this post:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=644
    @zbop
    No Prob!
    Question:The TCPMP does freeze up on me now n then, is there a fix for that?
  18.    #798  
    @zbop
    No Prob!
    Question:The TCPMP does freeze up on me now n then, is there a fix for that?
    I don't believe there is a fix, but it depends on why...

If it's a hard freeze where you can't do do anything else on the phone, I've seen that in two cases: (a) the codec is having issues with the video stream and it may be incompatible; certain videos cause it to happen OR (b) if your connection state changes while TCPMP is streaming, i.e. it goes from EVDO to 1x or the connection is dropped. TCPMP does not have connection management and gets upset when this happens.
    @flatfoot
    Thanks for the tip COOLBEENZ

I uninstalled and REinstalled the program again...this time with SMARTPHONE and the flashbundleunsigned.cab

I then select a link from the List of sites.

Pick full(also tried out others) from YOUTUBE

then pick a random video on the site..another window appears

1. Play Video
    2. Save video
    2. Linked page

chose play video
    then i get a message saying I need to update my file etc.

and takes me to another window saying:

Player: http:sjl-casing20.sjl.youtube.com/get_video?
    video_id=BXzpWUTcM_4
    Unknown file format!

much help would be appreciated Zbop...
  20.    #800  
    Thanks for the tip COOLBEENZ

I uninstalled and REinstalled the program again...this time with SMARTPHONE and the flashbundleunsigned.cab

I then select a link from the List of sites.

Pick full(also tried out others) from YOUTUBE

then pick a random video on the site..another window appears

1. Play Video
    2. Save video
    2. Linked page

chose play video
    then i get a message saying I need to update my file etc.

and takes me to another window saying:

Player: http:sjl-casing20.sjl.youtube.com/get_video?
    video_id=BXzpWUTcM_4
    Unknown file format!

much help would be appreciated Zbop...
    Can you check to see if you have the correct plugins installed in your TCPMP directory?

i.e.) \Program Files\TCPMP or \Storage Card\Program Files\TCPMP

There should be files named flvffmpeg.plg and flvsplitter.plg in there. If they are there, then exit TCPMP and try again. If not there was a problem with the install.