Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic View Post
    This is interesting. I can watch the vdeos only on www.veoh.com, not on any of the other sites. Since youtube.com is what i spend most of my time on, it would great if i could get this to work. I'm missing something.
    Okay, well if veoh works, then we know that the mechanism is working, hmmm...

Can you post the exact URL you are trying to access on youtube?

Also, are you normally logged-in when you go to youtube? Try the following to see if this helps:

If you are logged into youtube, logout. Clear your PIE cache and cookies. Then try accessing again.
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by chavezguy04 View Post
    So i have read many ways to get this on the 700wx wich is the right one a bit confused????? thanks in advance ...can someone clear this up???
    There are at least four different ways to watch youtube videos, actually more but I'm only gonna cover these methods:

A) Download the flash video file .flv using a tool like Youtube Downloader. Once it's downloaded, you can play it using using TCPMP if you have the FLV plugin installed.

B) You can use the mobile version of Youtube, m.youtube.com (limited selection of videos and lower quality content), but you need to install the HTC streaming media player.

C) You can use www.mobytube.net which will search Youtube for videos and it will allow you to download the .flv file, or stream it to TCPMP, but you have to go through that site to access the videos.

D) You can use this method posted in this thread, and go straight to Youtube and click on videos to play.

You can actually set up all 4 methods and use them all.
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinsen View Post
    Wow, this is awesome! And like its already been said, would LOVE for this to work with Opera. I don't see why it shouldn't though, shouldn't you just need to create a function that just allows the program to run from links in Opera as well?
    Heheh, yeah all it takes is another function, tell ya what, I'll create the function and you tell me what to put in it and we'll be set

Seriously though, there's a little bit of trickery going on under the covers to get this seemingly simple feature to work. And although I can create a mechanism that will work with any browser, it requires some uhh, "unclean" manipulation of interfaces to do it. Not gonna happen at this juncture...
    ok.... im using colonels aku3.5, and tcpmp is actually preloaded in the rom. how do i go about fixin this issue. and whenever i tap on the link... it doesnt go anywhere... like it pauses, but thats all... and then starts workin again. just trying to figure this out. how do i go about using this thing, cuz i'd love to use this. im not even sure if this thread is still alive. so yea. a little help would be nice. btw its already running the right version of tcpmp, but its in the windows folder.
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by shaixboicracer View Post
    ok.... im using colonels aku3.5, and tcpmp is actually preloaded in the rom. how do i go about fixin this issue. and whenever i tap on the link... it doesnt go anywhere... like it pauses, but thats all... and then starts workin again. just trying to figure this out. how do i go about using this thing, cuz i'd love to use this. im not even sure if this thread is still alive. so yea. a little help would be nice. btw its already running the right version of tcpmp, but its in the windows folder.
    Not sure, you might have to ask colonel on that one... I don't know what's in the ROM or how it was set up.
    Its weird sometimes being on Evdo it works, but most of the time it doesnt, it just pauses and hangs like a few are mentioning then it unpauses like nothing was clicked. However when im on wifi it definately works. Im new to the Windows Mobile phone thing, and was wondering if some one can explain this.
    zBop: Your little app got a story on PPCmag's blog /

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by getimmaaw View Post
    Any reason why its hanging when Im on EVDO.. but when I switch to wifi it works no problem? Im on the 6800. It stays hanging till i switch to wifi.
    Just like report I have the identical issue.
  9.    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    zBop: Your little app got a story on PPCmag's blog /
    Ohhh noooooooo.......

I guess I better get working on those bug fixes, lol.

Cool, thanks for letting me know!
  10.    #70  
    Guys, if you are having problems, please read through the thread and hang tight. I'm well aware that there are a few bugs; I just need a chunk of time to be able to work on them.

I'll need a couple volunteers (those who are experiencing problems) to help test the new version before I release it, so please keep checking back here.

Thanks for your patience
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Guys, if you are having problems, please read through the thread and hang tight. I'm well aware that there are a few bugs; I just need a chunk of time to be able to work on them.

I'll need a couple volunteers (those who are experiencing problems) to help test the new version before I release it, so please keep checking back here.

Thanks for your patience
    I am one that waiting but very patiently...take ur time i will be a test dummy... so work on it the weekend...<<<<<< j/k I am subscribed waiting on development on this
    wow ok this is amazing!! Great job!

For the space saving junkies who install everything onto main memory (ME!), those .PLG files in the TCPMP directory compress very well with UPX. Just rename them to dll, compress, then rename back to plg. The ffvffmpeg.plg crunched down from 574.50 to 209kb on max compression.
    After being unable to get the previous TCPMP plugins to work on my unlocked Cingular 750, I downloaded and installed this new .cab and bam, it works!!

Way cool zbop!

Thanks!!!!!
    veoh and google video works fine for me but when am in youtube and click either on the link or the pic pie just freezes for maybe 30secs but tcpmp doesn't open or anything same thing occurs with mobetube ......
    i got it... if you tell me all the files i have to delete as tcpmp... i can remove it and readd it. for tcpmp.... hopefully thats what i can do... and make it work... bc google, veoh, and well... nothing works.
  16.    #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by shaixboicracer View Post
    i got it... if you tell me all the files i have to delete as tcpmp... i can remove it and readd it. for tcpmp.... hopefully thats what i can do... and make it work... bc google, veoh, and well... nothing works.
    Hmmm, something tells me this ain't gonna work. But if you want to manually uninstall it, you should remove the following TCPMP files:
    (assumes this is the stock 0.72RC1 version)

amr.plg
    camera.plg
    common.dll
    copying.txt
    interface.plg
    language.tgz
    matroska.plg
    mp3.plg
    mpc.plg
    mpeg1.plg
    mpeg4.plg
    network.plg
    player.exe
    setup_ce3.dll
    splitter.plg
    tcpmp.htm
    vorbishq.plg

usually they are in a folder name "TCPMP", but with your custom ROM I have no idea.

Next you should remove the following registry key and everything underneath it:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\TCPMP

Then start the install process. Good luck
    Hmmm , something tells me this ain't gonna work. But if you want to manually uninstall it, you should remove the following TCPMP files:
    (assumes this is the stock 0.72RC1 version)

amr.plg
    camera.plg
    common.dll
    copying.txt
    interface.plg
    language.tgz
    matroska.plg
    mp3.plg
    mpc.plg
    mpeg1.plg
    mpeg4.plg
    network.plg
    player.exe
    setup_ce3.dll
    splitter.plg
    tcpmp.htm
    vorbishq.plg

usually they are in a folder name "TCPMP", but with your custom ROM I have no idea.

Next you should remove the following registry key and everything underneath it:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \Software\TCPMP

Then start the install process. Good luck
    I couldn't get this to work either, and at first, I felt quite low since I thought I was the only one. I'll try the steps outlined here. I uninstalled TCPMP 0.71 before installing 0.72 and the FLV. Is it ok t have both TCPMP and the FLV installed on the card?
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.

Thanks for your patience
    im getting some random lockups on wm6 and wm5 devices in IE. ill be glad to help test as i have devices with both OS's to report back on and compare/contrast issues
    I have a 700wx and am experiencing issues. I'll be happy to test the new version.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  20. Nic
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    Myself as well.
    700wx
Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast