Page 39 of 80 FirstFirst ... 29343536373839404142434449 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1597
  1.    #761  
    Quote Originally Posted by r354798 View Post
    these are do able, i can get them work, but i must crop the video link, add the standard page address witch is missing, and is a lot of work.if you will implement the xml, i will not bother you with such small requests.
    Heheh, yeah I'm getting the hint...

    It's moved up in priority on the todo list.
  2.    #762  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackakuma View Post
    I can't find out how to install the xcpuscaler program on my mogul. Can someone poitn me to the file page or what I need to do to install it. Also can I get some a/v offset settings from people for the current 1.3 version on the mogul?
    Try -400, that's the setting that people say works for them.
  3.    #763  
    Quote Originally Posted by luismicro View Post
    zbop, what was posted by abercoreyfitch in page 34 is a problem with t-mobile dash, I have installed the files just like discribed by you step by step, restarted the device, checked to make sure the "flvffmpeg.plg" and "flvsplitter.plg" where in the same TCPMP install directory, I tryed this in three different dashes and I keep getting the same message:
    Player:http://209.85.239.20/get_video?
    video_id=4I72yX8wHDM&origin=shc-
    v58.sjc.youtube.com
    Unknown file format!
    Could you please look into this, it seems that its a common problem to all dashes.
    Aaahhhh, okay a light bulb finally went on.

    So I recently fixed a bug for the Motorola Q where they couldn't save videos from youtube and I think this is the same bug that's causing problems on the Dash.

    buggy pocket IE, three different behaviors for the same URL on three different versions of IE.

    Anyways, if you get a chance can you try this version and let me know if it works better for you?

    EDIT: Nevermind, I reread your post and realized that you're getting that error message from TCPMP, so it's obviously NOT an issue with IE. There's a slight chance that the changes I made could have helped TCPMP if it looks at the MIME database in the registry. But I don't know why that would be different on the Dash than other devices. Are you sure you are using the same version of the plugins and the .72RC1 version of TCPMP?

    Let me know if it works, or doesn't work though.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by zbop; 10/01/2007 at 03:17 PM.
  4. luismicro's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    #764  
    Thank you for taking the time to answer me, I installed the FlashVideoBundleMotoQFix.CAB but I'm still getting the same message (unknown file format), I noticed that when I installed both flashvideobundles its gives me the same error, that the FLVFFMPEG plugin is not compatible with current player version, and I also noticed that under file associations in TCPMP it doesn't have the flash video listed. I installed the smartphone.0.72RC1 version of TCPMP and I get the message that the program might not work properly since it was made for an earlier version of windows mobile, that might be the problem since my dash runs wm6, it seems that the flash video plugin is not getting registered.
    Last edited by luismicro; 10/02/2007 at 01:57 AM.
  5.    #765  
    Quote Originally Posted by luismicro View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to answer me, I installed the FlashVideoBundleMotoQFix.CAB but I'm still getting the same message (unknown file format), I noticed that when I installed both flashvideobundles its gives me the same error, that the FLVFFMPEG plugin is not compatible with current player version, and I also noticed that under file associations in TCPMP it doesn't have the flash video listed. I installed the smartphone.0.72RC1 version of TCPMP and I get the message that the program might not work properly since it was made for an earlier version of windows mobile, that might be the problem since my dash runs wm6, it seems that the flash video plugin is not getting registered.
    Okay, I was not aware that you were getting the error about flvffmpeg is not compatible. This is what's causing the issue.

    It shouldn't doesn't need Flash Video under file associations because the loading of the video is done through a playlist file, but it doesn't hurt. The warning about an earlier version of windows mobile is fine, just ignore it.

    The error about the flvffmpeg plugins sounds familiar, I'll have to go back through this thread and try to piece together when people saw that issue. I think if you have a different version of the plugins it will work, but I'm not sure which one. If you don't mind trying a couple of different installs, I think we can figure this out.

    Can you uninstall the current version of FlashVideoBundle, and then try installing this one here:

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=644

    You may get some warnings because the binaries in this CAB are unsigned.
  6. luismicro's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    #766  
    zbop you're a genius, that did the trick, it works great, problem fixed, thanks so much. For all of you dash owners out there, the attached file is what you need to make it work.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by luismicro; 10/02/2007 at 04:59 PM.
  7.    #767  
    Quote Originally Posted by luismicro View Post
    zbop you're a genious, that did the trick, it works great, problem fixed, thanks so much. For all of you dash owners out there, the attached file is what you need to make it work.
    Luismicro, are you running WM6? Are all of the dash owners that are having issues also running WM6?

    I *think* all the issues with the signed binaries has come from WM6 custom roms or WM6 smartphones.
  8. donger8's Avatar
    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #768  
    Badass. No problems hooking it up and youtube is running smoothly.

    Thanks!
  9. luismicro's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    #769  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Luismicro, are you running WM6? Are all of the dash owners that are having issues also running WM6?

    I *think* all the issues with the signed binaries has come from WM6 custom roms or WM6 smartphones.
    I tried the signed one in 3 dashes running WM6 from t-mobile an it didn't work. The unsigned one did the trick.
  10.    #770  
    Quote Originally Posted by luismicro View Post
    I tried the signed one in 3 dashes running WM6 from t-mobile an it didn't work. The unsigned one did the trick.
    Great, thanks for the info.

    Out of curiosity, do you remember if you got security warnings for the binaries (VideoLoader.dll) and the TCPMP plugins, or did you just get a warning for the unsigned cab?
  11. luismicro's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    #771  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Great, thanks for the info.

    Out of curiosity, do you remember if you got security warnings for the binaries (VideoLoader.dll) and the TCPMP plugins, or did you just get a warning for the unsigned cab?
    Only for the unsigned cab.
  12.    #772  
    Hmmm... I may have to revisit how I'm signing the binaries. Thanks!
  13. #773  
    how come every time i go to superdelux.com and click on a video it closes IE ? is there a setting thing i have to do to get it to work?

    besides that love it thnkas
  14.    #774  
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyjoezx View Post
    how come every time i go to superdelux.com and click on a video it closes IE ? is there a setting thing i have to do to get it to work?

    besides that love it thnkas
    Superdelux.com isn't a supported site, it's on my list to sites to look at though. For the list of sites that are supported, on your phone go to:

    Start -> Programs -> Video Sites

    As for why it's closing, it could be several things. Bug in pocket IE, bug in the javascript implementation, or it could be that you have the Adobe FlashPlayer installed which is also buggy. Or it could be that your IE cache is full and needs to be cleaned.
  15. #775  
    Now, I wish I were as technically savvy as most of you are on this post but I'm not! We all have our gifts right? So if anyone could help I would really appreciate it. Been trying for weeks to put this together correctly on my wife and myself tmobile mda running windows mobile5. I have all the icons i want just can't figure out the correct configuration for a few links. I would like youtube to go straight to youtube. (already downloaded files tcpmp and correct plugin,it's working fine.) Also Orb, the same would like it to go straight to Orb. And last but not least have Opera 4 beta in storage card and can't link it to Opera. Anyway this is what I have:1. youtube\windows\iexplore.exe Command Line:http://youtube.com 2. Orb\windows\iexplore.exe Command Line:http://mycast.orb.com/orb/html 3.Opera\storage card\my midlets\opera.ink I don't know what midlets are just read it in a post and thought it might work. I'm such a rookie. LOL! So if anyone can help I would be grateful so I can go back to sleeping at night.( Wife would be happy too.) I can also be emailed at TTJB@verizon.net Thanx
    And when I have in command line from above^ I actually type in command line. Don't know what that means!
    ---
  16. luismicro's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    #776  
    zbob have you found a way to make it work for proxy server connections like t-mobile's?
  17.    #777  
    Quote Originally Posted by luismicro View Post
    zbob have you found a way to make it work for proxy server connections like t-mobile's?
    The short answer is no.

    The longer answer is... I added proxy support into the VideoLoader plugin awhile back, but as I soon found out, TCPMP itself does not support proxies. I know how to fix this in TCPMP (it's a simple change), but I've resisted making mods to TCPMP because of 3rd party licensing issues, and support issues, i.e., "last who touched it syndrome." I would need to do more investigation before I take it on.
  18.    #778  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Terrell View Post
    Now, I wish I were as technically savvy as most of you are on this post but I'm not! We all have our gifts right? So if anyone could help I would really appreciate it. Been trying for weeks to put this together correctly on my wife and myself tmobile mda running windows mobile5. I have all the icons i want just can't figure out the correct configuration for a few links. I would like youtube to go straight to youtube. (already downloaded files tcpmp and correct plugin,it's working fine.) Also Orb, the same would like it to go straight to Orb. And last but not least have Opera 4 beta in storage card and can't link it to Opera. Anyway this is what I have:1. youtube\windows\iexplore.exe Command Line:http://youtube.com 2. Orb\windows\iexplore.exe Command Line:http://mycast.orb.com/orb/html 3.Opera\storage card\my midlets\opera.ink I don't know what midlets are just read it in a post and thought it might work. I'm such a rookie. LOL! So if anyone can help I would be grateful so I can go back to sleeping at night.( Wife would be happy too.) I can also be emailed at TTJB@verizon.net Thanx
    And when I have in command line from above^ I actually type in command line. Don't know what that means!
    ---
    I'll give you the 1st one, the 2nd one you can modify from this, and the 3rd may depend on your midlet manager.

    I included two methods for youtube, one using a .lnk file and the other is a .url file (internet shortcut), both should work.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  19. luismicro's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    #779  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    The short answer is no.

    The longer answer is... I added proxy support into the VideoLoader plugin awhile back, but as I soon found out, TCPMP itself does not support proxies. I know how to fix this in TCPMP (it's a simple change), but I've resisted making mods to TCPMP because of 3rd party licensing issues, and support issues, i.e., "last who touched it syndrome." I would need to do more investigation before I take it on.
    Is the change so "simple" that anybody could do it or do I need special programming skills, and if it anybody could do it could you please pm me on how?
  20.    #780  
    Quote Originally Posted by luismicro View Post
    Is the change so "simple" that anybody could do it or do I need special programming skills, and if it anybody could do it could you please pm me on how?
    The changes are simple, but not quite that simple. It's not like I can say go to line 35 of this file and change this to that. If you've got some programming skills, you can do it if you're willing to invest the time.

    If you want to pursue it, send me a PM and I'll give you some links to check out.

Posting Permissions