Page 37 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27323334353637383940414247 ... LastLast
  1. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    So I've tested all of the video sites that I've added and I have been able to stream relatively smoothly from all sites using a wired connection or a wifi connection with my CPU speed bumped to 520Mhz via XCPUScalar on my 700wx.
    Zbop, do you experience any additional drain in battery life or any other negative experiences as a result of overclocking your Treo? Im seriously thinking of doing the same.
    any one know where i could get plug in so i can play mp4
    what do you think about adding youku.com,it's flash 7 compatible,and the link is embedded in page.thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toneblak View Post
    any one know where i could get plug in so i can play mp4
    about mp4, google for aac plugin for tcpmp.you will find it.
  5.    #725  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    Zbop, do you experience any additional drain in battery life or any other negative experiences as a result of overclocking your Treo? Im seriously thinking of doing the same.
    There's definitely additional battery drain, but you can use the Auto Scale function (which I don't like) or you can just crank it up when needed.

I haven't had any problems with stability, overheating, data corruption but there are always risks. Videos from some sites are just not playable without it.
  6.    #726  
    Quote Originally Posted by r354798 View Post
    what do you think about adding youku.com,it's flash 7 compatible,and the link is embedded in page.thanks
    Yeah, I added them a couple of days ago, in preparation for tv-links.

Youku is a dog though, if you get load-balanced to the right video server it can be great, but most of the time it's awful.
  7. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    about mp4, google for aac plugin for tcpmp.you will find it.
    Aac is actually for audio playback so you will need to google avc plugin for video playback with TCPMP. You'll need both though so........
    zbop could you add the plugins to tcpmp so u could watch mp4 on a smartphone
    is it possible to get this to work for psfights.com or onlyfights.com?
    Iīm tryint to install the tcpmp.pocketpc.0.72rc1.cab file in my dash and display a message saying that this instalation file isnīt the one for this device. Any advice?
  11.    #731  
    zbop could you add the plugins to tcpmp so u could watch mp4 on a smartphone
    Can't do that. The AAC codec used to be included in TCPMP, but was pulled due to licensing issues. That's why you have to find it and install it separately now.

There is a bootleg version of TCPMP 0.81RC1Beta floating around that includes ALL of the plugins though, if you search you will find it.
  12.    #732  
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbeenz View Post
    is it possible to get this to work for psfights.com or onlyfights.com?
    I can look into it (in my copious spare time), lol.
  13.    #733  
    Quote Originally Posted by brushmaster View Post
    Iīm tryint to install the tcpmp.pocketpc.0.72rc1.cab file in my dash and display a message saying that this instalation file isnīt the one for this device. Any advice?
    Yeah, listen to your phone, it's smart

(Try the smartphone version of tcpmp)
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    I can look into it (in my copious spare time), lol.

sweeeet!
    pls add support for adress like http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...61390690995138
    and with metacafe see that they have a compatible flash 7 version through google, in adress like http://video.google.com/videofile/Wa...2755874&itag=5
  16.    #736  
    pls add support for adress like http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...61390690995138
    and with metacafe see that they have a compatible flash 7 version through google, in adress like http://video.google.com/videofile/Wa...2755874&itag=5
    I'll need to take a look into those, thanks.
    how do u put the plugins on your phone when i try put them on my phone it does not work.
  18. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    how do u put the plugins on your phone when i try put them on my phone it does not work.
    The aac & avc plugins should be .cab files.
    can we you add break.com?
    I know I am late to the party but I just had to give my thanks. This works great so far!