Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast
    didnt c that update...

THANX
    its working now!!!

appreciate it ALOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!
    tudou.com is not working anymore
  3.    #583  
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBogard View Post
    Oh.. I've been sitting here for hours trying to figure out why divxtube.ca didn't work--I guess there will be a fix for this in the future and I'm hardly the only one having trouble with it? Overall I must say I am very grateful and very impressed.

Good work zbop!

EDIT: Crunchyroll doesn't work for me either.. same result. Get the "working" icon for a few seconds and then nothing happens--er--only on some videos, weird.
    This may be due to my network timeouts being set too low.

If the same video works on an ActiveSync connection, but not over your phone's data connection, then chances are it's a timeout issue. I'll fix this in the next release.

If only certain videos do not work and they consistently fail, find the URL by navigating to the same video on a PC, and then post the link here and I'll take a look at it.
  4.    #584  
    Quote Originally Posted by djcyph View Post
    hey works great so far except the only problem i have is trying to fast forward in a video. is this a common problem? is it because it's buffering the video...it takes about a min but if i just let it run from the beginning its fine. any fix to this? thanks
    TCPMP does not support seek/fast-forward in streaming mode unless you already enough data in the buffer to satisfy the request.

I believe it's possible with the youtube servers to seek with an HTTP stream, but it would require changes to TCPMP.
  5.    #585  
    Quote Originally Posted by r354798 View Post
    tudou.com is not working anymore
    Thanks. I just verified that they changed their content, so a fix is definitely needed.

I may hold this off until the weekend, I have some other changes to roll out and would prefer to do it all at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    This may be due to my network timeouts being set too low.

If the same video works on an ActiveSync connection, but not over your phone's data connection, then chances are it's a timeout issue. I'll fix this in the next release.

If only certain videos do not work and they consistently fail, find the URL by navigating to the same video on a PC, and then post the link here and I'll take a look at it.
    Crunchyroll.com seems to be working fine for me now.. guess it was just my connection bugging out. Divxtube.ca is still a no-go, but you seem to know that there's a problem with that site already, right? I have to say man, MASSIVE props for this project.. it's just a great addition to my device (and all WM devices!).

I have noticed that w/ Flash videos, it seems (and I shouldn't take credit for this, I've read this solution @ several other sites, it's hard to know who came up with the timing first) that setting your audio sync to -250MS in the advanced settings menu puts the desynced audio back on track for the PPC6800/Mogul.

This is especially great for Mogul users BTW--because we have terrible direct draw performance and this solution is one of the only ones I've seen thus far that lets you chose a different method to render the videos.

Kudos man!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBogard View Post
    Crunchyroll.com seems to be working fine for me now.. guess it was just my connection bugging out. Divxtube.ca is still a no-go, but you seem to know that there's a problem with that site already, right? I have to say man, MASSIVE props for this project.. it's just a great addition to my device (and all WM devices!).

I have noticed that w/ Flash videos, it seems (and I shouldn't take credit for this, I've read this solution @ several other sites, it's hard to know who came up with the timing first) that setting your audio sync to -250MS in the advanced settings menu puts the desynced audio back on track for the PPC6800/Mogul.

This is especially great for Mogul users BTW--because we have terrible direct draw performance and this solution is one of the only ones I've seen thus far that lets you chose a different method to render the videos.

Kudos man!
    Hi

Exatcly where do I need to put 250mls under Advanced Settingsto sort out de-synced audio andbvideo?

Thanks.
    Where can I download the latest flashbundle software?
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by christianFrench View Post
    Where can I download the latest flashbundle software?
    in the very first post of this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by htctytnowner View Post
    Hi

Exatcly where do I need to put 250mls under Advanced Settingsto sort out de-synced audio andbvideo?

Thanks.
    In the TCPMP options menu under settings, go to the advanced tab and enter "-250 MS" under "Manual A/V offset +/-" -- note that divx files seem to be in sync for me, and this is seems only necessary for flash (Google, Youtube, etc) videos. I just noticed that TCPMP lists my CPU as a 385MHz ARM processor.. I thought this thing ran @ 400MHz? Weird.. I guess that's the variable scaling in action? Regardless.. that doesn't have much to do with the Treo 700WX or this awesome video package. So sorry for rambling
    Last edited by MrBogard; 09/14/2007 at 09:17 PM.
    youtube not working for anyone else or is it just me. nvm .
    Last edited by getimmaaw; 09/15/2007 at 02:30 AM.
    Hey Zbop, we haven't heard from you for a while, hope you're ok, anyway looking forward new release of FlashBundle. Adios.
  13.    #593  
    Quote Originally Posted by htctytnowner View Post
    Hey Zbop, we haven't heard from you for a while, hope you're ok, anyway looking forward new release of FlashBundle. Adios.
    Yeah I'm still here

I'm cranking on a new version this weekend, hope to have it out by Sunday night.

New version will include:
    - fix for tudou.com
    - some new sites
    - some new features
    - and some more bug fixes

Stay tuned...
    hi.thanks for this great program.I do have one problem I would appreciate help on.some vids won't play it'll say under VIDEO LOADER.unabe to play video may have been removed.they are not removed as they work on desktop.thanks again
  15.    #595  
    Quote Originally Posted by gregunit View Post
    hi.thanks for this great program.I do have one problem I would appreciate help on.some vids won't play it'll say under VIDEO LOADER.unabe to play video may have been removed.they are not removed as they work on desktop.thanks again
    Which site are you using?
    the one from the first post without the m.no problems with goggle video
  17.    #597  
    the one from the first post without the m.no problems with goggle video
    It may be a problem with the network timeouts. If you get a chance, can you try accessing the same video when your phone is hooked up to an ActiveSync connection. If the video works then, the network may be timing out too soon. I have fixed this for the next version.

If it still fails, can you post the URL? (use a PC to get the full URL with the video ID and I'll take a look).
    I'm using a new treo 700w the 2 downloads from the first post are the only addition.the url is www.youtube.com\watch?v=xaf1dhfrzuu
  19.    #599  
    I'm using a new treo 700w the 2 downloads from the first post are the only addition.the url is www.youtube.com\watch?v=xaf1dhfrzuu
    Ok, when I try that link from a PC, I get the following message:

"The video you have requested is not available.
    If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process."

Did you say that this link works from your desktop?
    yes.the slash is backwards on this link.I did it from my treo and couldn't find it.I don't havv active sync wires so I couldn't try.thanks