Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1924252627282930313233343979 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1597
  1.    #561  
    Quote Originally Posted by markpregen View Post
    I think the newest plugin which was working yesterday has stopped working as of the writing of this post... can anyone confirm?
    When you say stopped working, can you be more specific?

    When it breaks, it breaks for everybody and mine is still working.

    - If you get an "Unknown file format" error message every time, chances are you have run out of storage space (where TCPMP is installed). Try cleaning that up.

    - You can try to soft-reset if that doesn't work.

    Also, I've noticed that I have a few of my network timeouts set too low and occasionally, the connections will time out before loading the video. I'll fix that in the next version.
  2.    #562  
    Quote Originally Posted by rosegold View Post
    divxtube doesn't load for some reason wheel spins for a second but tcpmp doesn't load...
    Yeah divxtube.ca was broken for quite awhile, and then they finally fixed their links, but in doing so changed their format.

    Assuming that their site keeps working, I'll update my code in the next version to use their new format.
  3.    #563  
    Quote Originally Posted by htctytnowner View Post
    Zbop - Sorry if I confused about the chained videos, I'm referring to videos, that are usually large videos so to meet YouTube rules, the videos get divided into several videos, so for example a documentary video about Jessica Alba is divided into 1-5, when you play the first video on either www.ytpocket.com or www.youtube.com, on the left panel on full YouTube on PC I get the 4-5 videos so I can quickly play them after finishing with the first one. What would be the best option for Pocket version?
    Right now, your best bet is to use the search function on youtube.com. I'm assuming that's how you are doing it with ytpocket.com.
  4. markpregen's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    #564  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    When you say stopped working, can you be more specific?

    When it breaks, it breaks for everybody and mine is still working.

    - If you get an "Unknown file format" error message every time, chances are you have run out of storage space (where TCPMP is installed). Try cleaning that up.

    - You can try to soft-reset if that doesn't work.

    Also, I've noticed that I have a few of my network timeouts set too low and occasionally, the connections will time out before loading the video. I'll fix that in the next version.
    BTW, I love your program and appreciate all the hard work.. just want to report issues for you

    it now appears to be working on my AT&T 8525, but not on my Sprint HTC Mogul (it was working on Thursday fine (With the newest version of flashvideobundle, etc)). I have tried it after a soft reset as well, no luck

    HTC Mogul:
    Using youtube, I click the video I want to watch, the spinning Windows Mobile pinwheel appears showing it is thinking.. TCPMP opens.. I get audio but no picture/video for the video.. (the video is black)

    let me know if you have any tips to fix that problem on my end.. thanks!
  5.    #565  
    Quote Originally Posted by markpregen View Post
    BTW, I love your program and appreciate all the hard work.. just want to report issues for you

    it now appears to be working on my AT&T 8525, but not on my Sprint HTC Mogul (it was working on Thursday fine (With the newest version of flashvideobundle, etc)). I have tried it after a soft reset as well, no luck

    HTC Mogul:
    Using youtube, I click the video I want to watch, the spinning Windows Mobile pinwheel appears showing it is thinking.. TCPMP opens.. I get audio but no picture/video for the video.. (the video is black)

    let me know if you have any tips to fix that problem on my end.. thanks!
    Regarding the Mogul...

    Once TCPMP is launched, my software is pretty much out of the picture, so it sounds like a TCPMP issue. You can try changing the video driver and see if that makes a difference. Does this happen with all videos?

    Try downloading the video to your Storage Card with mobytube.net (see the FAQ), and then play the video locally to see if it is an issue with streaming or with the codec.
  6. markpregen's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    #566  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Regarding the Mogul...

    Once TCPMP is launched, my software is pretty much out of the picture, so it sounds like a TCPMP issue. You can try changing the video driver and see if that makes a difference. Does this happen with all videos?

    Try downloading the video to your Storage Card with mobytube.net (see the FAQ), and then play the video locally to see if it is an issue with streaming or with the codec.
    Looks like the AT&T 8525 has TCPMP 0.72RC1 on it, while the Mogul has TCPMP 0.81RC1 Beta "Subtitle Edition" (not even available on the official site.. I don't know where I found that one)..

    OK, I uninstalled 0.81RC1 from my Mogul, and installed 0.72RC1, and did a soft reset.. and now when I try to open the youtube video it just shows the spinning microsoft pinwheel for about 3 seconds and then stops.. TCPMP doesn't even open.. it just stays on the youtube search screen.. any more tips?
  7.    #567  
    Quote Originally Posted by markpregen View Post
    Looks like the AT&T 8525 has TCPMP 0.72RC1 on it, while the Mogul has TCPMP 0.81RC1 Beta "Subtitle Edition" (not even available on the official site.. I don't know where I found that one)..

    OK, I uninstalled 0.81RC1 from my Mogul, and installed 0.72RC1, and did a soft reset.. and now when I try to open the youtube video it just shows the spinning microsoft pinwheel for about 3 seconds and then stops.. TCPMP doesn't even open.. it just stays on the youtube search screen.. any more tips?
    Are the FlashVideoBundle and TCPMP installed in the same location? (i.e., Storage card or device)

    Also, check the linked post, and the one after it:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=477
  8. markpregen's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    #568  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Are the FlashVideoBundle and TCPMP installed in the same location? (i.e., Storage card or device)

    Also, check the linked post, and the one after it:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=477
    it works now, thanks for the help.. I think FVB was installed on the device, so I uninstalled it and installed it on the storage card (to match TCPMP's location). interestingly, I took a look at the storage card\program files\tcpmp directory to see if I could find videoloader.dll and I don't see it... could that be a problem later? also, for future reference, is the best way to view the registry (to check for the value of "HKLM\Software\TCPMP\Location") with a program like PHM Registry Editor? http://www.phm.lu/products/PocketPC/RegEdit/ the newest version is from 2002 but I assume it works with WM 5.0 and 6.0..? or is there something built into WM 5.0 or 6.0 that I can use to just view the registry? thanks
  9. #569  
    I cant seem to download the flashvideobundle 1.2 attachment on the first post. It asks me to login, even though I am logged in allready. And yes.. cookies are enabled.

    Can anyone help? Thanks.
  10. #570  
    This question may have been asked previously, but when you stream a video, where is the streaming/cache data going? how do I ensure my device is clean after viewing a video?
  11. #571  
    DJstiky, you have a 750? If so you need to disable the Cingular proxy
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  12. #572  
    Running on a HP iPAQ hx4700 running unofficial WM6 and TCPMP .72RC1, I've tried 3 versions of FlashVideoBundle.cab with mixed luck -- bad luck trying YouTube and Google Video, but it's working with other sites.

    The versions I've tried are a FlashVideoBundle.cab that's 1) 661,002 big, 2) 723,197 big, and 3) 723,347 big -- I assume these are v. 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2, respectively.

    Version 1.0 installs fine on my PDA. I safe reset, etc. I see the plugin, dll and exe files in the TCPMP directory. I've also double checked for the registry changed specified in the _setup.xml in the cab file. In TCPMP, I can indeed play a saved FLV files, so the plugin seems there. Likewise, if I go to http://m.youtube.com in PIE and click a video, it launches TCPMP (and gives me the RTSP error), so the helper app for PIE seems there as well. However, if I try classic YouTube and click a video, it just stalls for a second and doesn't do anything. The same thing happens at Google video. I understand there was YouTube change that broke functionality which is likely causing this problem and I need to use the later versions of FlashVideoBundle.

    However, when I try to install versions 1.1, or 1.2, I just get the "Skunkworks FlashVideoBundle cannot be installed." error. As suggested in the FAQ, to resolve the non-install of 1.2, I've repeatedly redownloaded the 1.2 cab (from here) and get the same results. I can indeed open it in WinRar and extract the files without errors, so I don't think it's corrupted.

    As a workaround, I tried installing the 1.0 version (to get the registry entries) and then copying the new version files (manually extracted and renamed from the 1.2 cab) over the installed versions from 1.0 in the TCPMP directory. This work around doesn't work either with YouTube or Google Video -- but it does work fine with Veoh. (I can click on a video in Veoh, it launches and plays in TCPMP, and "media info" indeed reports: URL - http://veoh..., Codec FFmpeg FLV1, etc. -- so http streaming Flash is indeed working.) It's also working for stage6.divx.com -- which "media info" shows as using Codec MS-MPEG4.

    Finally, thinking that YouTube was doing some intentional blocking of my PIE, I used Tweaks2k2 .NET to set PIE to "Pass as IE 6.0" -- that gets a slightly longer "wait icon" spin, but still not a pass to TCPMP.

    Any idea why the 1.1 and 1.2 versions don't install, but the 1.0 version installs fine? (Didn't you start signing the 1.1 and beyond versions? Could that have an effect on people running non-official WM ROMS?)

    And, any idea why YouTube and Google Video don't work, while Veoh does?

    Thanks for any help and your work so far.
    Last edited by john0902; 09/10/2007 at 01:10 PM.
  13. #573  
    Hello,
    First of all,
    This is a really brilliant software..
    Thankyou.

    www.Crunchyroll.com seem working fine till last week,
    but i found out it cant watch it anymore, when click the video,
    its show a spinning icon, but afterthat the tcpmp doesnt show up..
  14.    #574  
    Quote Originally Posted by john0902 View Post
    Running on a HP iPAQ hx4700 running unofficial WM6 and TCPMP .72RC1, I've tried 3 versions of FlashVideoBundle.cab with no luck. The versions are 1) 661,002 big, 2) 723,197 big, and 3) 723,347 big -- I assume these are v. 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2, respectively.

    Version 1.0 installs fine. I safe reset, etc. I see the plugin and exe files in the TCPMP directory. I've also double checked for the registry changed specified in the _setup.xml in the cab file. In TCPMP, I can indeed play a saved FLV files, so the plugin seems there. Likewise, if I go to http://m.youtube.com in PIE and click a video, it launches TCPMP (and gives me the RTSP error), so the helper app for PIE seems there as well. However, if I try classic YouTube and click a video, it just stalls for a second and doesn't do anything. (I understand there are later version due to a YouTube change, which is perhaps causing this problem.)

    However, when I try to install versions 1.1, or 1.2, I just get the "Skunkworks FlashVideoBundle cannot be installed." error. I tried installing the 1.0 version (to get the registry entries) and copying the files from the 1.2 cab over the installed version from 1.0 in the TCPMP directory. That doesn't work either.

    As suggested in the FAQ, I've redownloaded the 1.2 cab (from here) and get the same results. I can open it in WinRar and extract the files without errors. Any idea why the 1.1 and 1.2 versions don't install, but the 1.0 version installs fine? (Didn't you start signing the 1.1 and beyond versions? Could that have an effect on people running non-official WM ROMS?)

    Thanks for any help and your work so far.
    1.0 and 1.1 versions will not work with youtube anymore.

    I think you may be right about the non-official ROMS being the issue, but I'm not sure why. I did start signing the files in the CAB starting with v1.1.

    Let me build an unsigned v1.2 CAB and see if that works for you.
  15.    #575  
    Quote Originally Posted by boonhuai View Post
    Hello,
    First of all,
    This is a really brilliant software..
    Thankyou.

    www.Crunchyroll.com seem working fine till last week,
    but i found out it cant watch it anymore, when click the video,
    its show a spinning icon, but afterthat the tcpmp doesnt show up..
    Hmm, I just tried the first 10 videos I found on the main page, and all of them worked.

    Can you make sure that you are logged in? It won't work if you are not logged in. If it still isn't working. You can try to soft-reset and see if that clears it up.
  16. atz06's Avatar
    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    #576  
    It will be great if the program can play TV Links too (http://www.tv-links.co.uk/). Thank you.
  17. #577  
    Hi all, I'm getting MMS Protocol not supported on all videos on YouTube, Gogle Video, neither are DivxTube or Stage6Dixv, anyone else having problems?
  18. #578  
    one million thanks!!!
  19. #579  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Yeah divxtube.ca was broken for quite awhile, and then they finally fixed their links, but in doing so changed their format.

    Assuming that their site keeps working, I'll update my code in the next version to use their new format.
    Oh.. I've been sitting here for hours trying to figure out why divxtube.ca didn't work--I guess there will be a fix for this in the future and I'm hardly the only one having trouble with it? Overall I must say I am very grateful and very impressed.

    Good work zbop!

    EDIT: Crunchyroll doesn't work for me either.. same result. Get the "working" icon for a few seconds and then nothing happens--er--only on some videos, weird.
    Last edited by MrBogard; 09/11/2007 at 11:50 AM.
  20. #580  
    hey works great so far except the only problem i have is trying to fast forward in a video. is this a common problem? is it because it's buffering the video...it takes about a min but if i just let it run from the beginning its fine. any fix to this? thanks

Posting Permissions