Page 25 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1520212223242526272829303575 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    many ways.. power buffon off. then push the hole .
    on and push the hole.
    use a SKTools or Ilauncher soft reset app.

but of course who knows which order and when things get reset in the registry.
    i'll remove all. soft reset and reinstall back to storage and see what happens.

so i uninstalled TCPMP and the FlashBundle, did a softreset,
    reinstalled both to Storage card. and soft reset and it all worked flawlessly.

so moral of story for anyone with spinning cursor, double check registry.
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Good. It's possible that this may be an install/uninstall issue. I'll do a little testing to see if I can reproduce it.

Ekhanh one more thing, how did you soft-reset after installing? Did you use a utility, press a button, pull the battery?

Akira7, you may want to check your registry too.
    Thanks for the reply, zbop!

And terribly sorry for not providing more information (though I thought about it). To elaborate, NO, it wasn't happening in all sites and all videos...just most.

I will definitely try that registry edit later on today and see how it goes. I'll definitely post my results for anyone that might be having the same issue and so that you have more information on this problem.

Thanks again, you're doing a great job here!
    the video quality is extremely crystal clear with the last version of flashbundle, Zbop your the master, thank you for making our device sexy
    Well, IT ALL WORKS! THANKS, ZBOP!

I did a clean install and made sure I had a backup before I tried it. Installed TCPMP first, followed by FlashBundle, soft reset, checked the registry and it was pointing to the correct location.

So for those out there with the same problem as Ekhanh and I, where clicking on a direct video link would do nothing or just spin the PIE icon, then check the registry.

Thanks again, zbop!
    how the hell is everyone installing tcmp and what are you talking about removing the core one??? how do i uninstall the core one cause i dont see anything in remove programs do i have to do this manually?? locate my windows media for windows mobile 6 or do i have to find the registry that points youtube to my tcmp player help!! everyone seems gooin but me i have windows mobile 6
    Quote Originally Posted by poorlyduck View Post
    I uninstalled TCMP, flashvideobundle and macromedia flash player, I downloaded the latest macromedia version and installed TCMP and the last updated videobundle in the device instead of storage card, now its working like a charm
    how did you uninstall the old stuff cause i cant find it in my remove programs list?
  7.    #487  
    Quote Originally Posted by aaguy View Post
    how did you uninstall the old stuff cause i cant find it in my remove programs list?
    aaguy, it isn't a dumb question, but the very first word in the instructions is...

1) *If* you already have TCPMP installed, uninstall it now.

If you don't have it installed, then don't worry about it

Follow the instructions in the first post, and if you need help with the basics of installing cab files, please see section 2.1 of the FAQ, link here
    I have uninstalled .re-installed and soft reset my pda. but the youtube video is still not playing smoothly. crunchyroll give the best for video streaming
    Sorry zbop, but that guy from XDA is at it again on howardforums. Its just funny how when you fixed the issue with youtube, "His" player began working again!. Ofcourse your updated flashbundle was what he used, and he just changed the filename to add v 1.2.
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...5&page=6&pp=15
    i type down youtube.com and it keeps going to m.youtube.com

i got a treo 700wx

plz help
    thanx
  11.    #491  
    Quote Originally Posted by getimmaaw View Post
    Sorry zbop, but that guy from XDA is at it again on howardforums. Its just funny how when you fixed the issue with youtube, "His" player began working again!. Ofcourse your updated flashbundle was what he used, and he just changed the filename to add v 1.2.
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...5&page=6&pp=15
    Hahahah, yeah that guy is a major tool

He was banned over at XDA, but the moderators must love the guy 'cause they unbanned him. I don't get it, but I'm not gonna waste any more time on him.

For those that don't know what the heck we are talking about, there is a guy over at XDA who claimed he did the FlashVideoBundle. Then when he was called out by me and a few others, he changed his story to say he *modified* the FlashVideoBundle (which of course he did not).

If you have some time to kill and want something funny to read, the thread is here:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=319226

Note, you will see that most of his posts have been "edited", it's because he kept changing his story, lol.
  12.    #492  
    Quote Originally Posted by jayinny05 View Post
    i type down youtube.com and it keeps going to m.youtube.com

i got a treo 700wx

plz help
    thanx
    Jayinny05, please read the first post. Most things like this are covered in the first post or the FAQ.
    zbop
    thanks alot! Now I can watch youtube videos!!! At first I was having problem because it kept saying that flvffmpeg and splitter is not compatible and so I deleted the old ones and downloades the new ones.Now it works perfectly fine!thank a lot!!
    What does it mean that VideoLoader.dll is not in the TCPMP install folder?

The rest of the flash support files seem to be there & the readme refers the the VideoLoader.dll file.

Both TCPMP & the flash pack are installed on the storage card. I have uninstalled/reinstalled several times, but always to the storage card.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    workes great !
    even a newb like me got it to work
    Hi everyone,

Got a small issue, everything is working perfectly fine, thanks to the Master and Commander, however I just need help in setting up playlists in TCMP, as you all know when you click on a video that's made up of 12 videos, you only get the first one, and I don't really know how to access 2-12, so I was reading an earlier post about creating playlist, but that's a bit unclear and also tedious, any other methods, that would allow you to access the whole series.

Many thanks.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    htctytnowner: The discussion earlier about creating a playlist was for http://www.ytpocket.com, unfortunatally i don't believe you can create playlist's with zbop's current plugin on youtube.com
    Quote Originally Posted by decon1313 View Post
    ZBop that worked like a charm. Thanks so much for all of your work on this.
    Hey, I just wanted to ask you about the fullscreen feature in TCPMP. With my blackjack, if I choose fullscreen in TCPMP, It puts the video in widescreen and I have to flip my blackjack sideways and watch the video. Are you experiencing the same thing, or have you found out a way to watch the videos in fullscreen, without flipping the phone sideways and watching it like that? Thanks for your help.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    There should be an option in 'Options -> Settings -> Player' called 'Pre-rotate portrait movies'. Try fiddling around with that.
    Hey tpmwr, Thanks for the prompt reply, I actually use the site you suggested which I believe belongs to you, so thanks for your efforts and sorry I couldn't contribute to the Hosting costs. Anyway I read your post about the plus and minus buttons below a video, however your site, does not load all the videos for a particular search, I only get 12345 result pages whilst on a real you tube the pages go on for 80 to sometimes 100's, also my issue would not work with your suggestion, since I can't get all the videos and only first few. Any other suggestions?

Thanks.