Page 13 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    ZBOP - thanks for this but I have question- what exactly do I need to download to get this work. I'm having issues with it locking/freezing up about 3/4 of the way through the video. I downloaded the PPC version and then the flash cab at the bottom of the first post. Is this correct or do I just need to download the PPC version link?

Thanks again.
    Just wanted to say thanks for this fantastic program.
    Full Youtube on my Windows Mobile phone is just great!
  3.    #243  
    Quote Originally Posted by BK111968 View Post
    ZBOP - thanks for this but I have question- what exactly do I need to download to get this work. I'm having issues with it locking/freezing up about 3/4 of the way through the video. I downloaded the PPC version and then the flash cab at the bottom of the first post. Is this correct or do I just need to download the PPC version link?

Thanks again.
    You need both, assuming you have a PPC and not a smartphone. What phone do you have?

If you are able to start play of a video, then it's working. How is your connection?

I know that there are some inet/connection issues in TCPMP that would need to be fixed to make it more stable for streaming. Unfortunately, the same code that streams reliably on a ethernet connection will not necessary work well on a GPRS connection and I don't think the appropriate changes were made during the PPC port (at least this is my theory for the time being...)
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Did you read Scottymomo's comment above? (he usually knows what he's talkin' about )

I'm not sure what else to tell ya...

- Try downloading to your PC, right click and select Properties, check that the Size in bytes is 723,197.
    - Copy FlashVideoBundle.cab to your Blackjack with ActiveSync.
    - On your Blackjack, not on your PC, use File explorer to navigate to where you copied it, and click on FlashVideoBundle.cab. It shouldn't "Open the folder" as you say, it should run the installer.

Or maybe you should check out this tutorial:

http://pocketpccentral.net/help/tuto...l_cab_file.htm

Before you just dismiss it, please read it carefully, it should help you.
    Thanks and I did get to install the flashvideobundle file successfully, but every time I try to click on a video in youtube, the windows pie starts loading, but then nothing happens. I have also heard about this in the FAQs, but have tried the solution from there as well and still nothing has changed. However, I forgot to soft reset right after installing the flashvideobundle file and did it later, but did I have to soft reset right after installing the flashvideobundle file? Thanks.
  5.    #245  
    Quote Originally Posted by wmphone25 View Post
    Thanks and I did get to install the flashvideobundle file successfully, but every time I try to click on a video in youtube, the windows pie starts loading, but then nothing happens. I have also heard about this in the FAQs, but have tried the solution from there as well and still nothing has changed. However, I forgot to soft reset right after installing the flashvideobundle file and did it later, but did I have to soft reset right after installing the flashvideobundle file? Thanks.
    As long as you soft-reset sometime after you install it doesn't matter.

Okay, couple of questions...

Did you install the TCPMP cab too?
    Did you use the smartphone version of TCPMP?
    Did you make sure that you installed both cabs in the SAME place?
    Have you tried different videos, and different sites from the list in the first post and nothing works?
    Installs fine on my Mogul, but on my Axim X50V with WM6 it refuses to install. After I choose a destination (default, same as TCPMP), the installer says "cannot be installed". Does the flashvideobundle installer not like VGA/WM6 Classic devices?
  7.    #247  
    Quote Originally Posted by TalynOne View Post
    Installs fine on my Mogul, but on my Axim X50V with WM6 it refuses to install. After I choose a destination (default, same as TCPMP), the installer says "cannot be installed". Does the flashvideobundle installer not like VGA/WM6 Classic devices?
    There's nothing specific in the CAB configuration to prevent it from being installed on that combination.

I'll bet it is a security thing... The installer needs to create HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT registry entries to enable the Pocket IE plugin, and this may be disallowed by your version of WM6.

You can try setting the following with a registry editor:
    HKLM\Security\Policies\Policies\0000101a = 1 (DWORD decimal)

And then do the install. But I think it *may* be a different policy than that one. If that doesn't work, I'm not sure which policy it is.
  8.    #248  
    DELETED: duplicate post
    I, like everybody else, joined this forum after being reffed from such sites as sprintusers.com and ppcgeeks.com. I just wanted to give my thanks ahead of time for this wonderful hack. I am now off to do a soft reset to see if crunchyroll now works! This response has been proudly posted via my HTC Mogul.
    is this working for dell axim x51v pda? I 've tried to view a video from the website but the follwing message shown -
    [Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.]

please advise.
  11.    #251  
    Quote Originally Posted by pkloo View Post
    is this working for dell axim x51v pda? I 've tried to view a video from the website but the follwing message shown -
    [Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.]

please advise.
    Pkloo, did you soft-reset after installing? Please check the FAQ linked in the first post.
    how do u uninstall tcmvp (first version)
    how do you do a soft reset
  14.    #254  
    Quote Originally Posted by ornob123 View Post
    how do you do a soft reset
    How to remove your software, LINK
    How to install software, LINK
    How to soft reset, LINK

Isn't there an FAQ here that covers this, anyone know?
    thank you.I've been waiting for this.it works great except videos with adult content won't play it says.video unavailable(may be removed)although they aren't as I view them on my deesktop.thanks again
  16.    #256  
    Quote Originally Posted by gregunit View Post
    thank you.I've been waiting for this.it works great except videos with adult content won't play it says.video unavailable(may be removed)although they aren't as I view them on my deesktop.thanks again
    Is this on google video?

If so, I've noticed that google video is linking to more and more content hosted OFF their site, which won't work. This plugin need specific support per-site in order to initiate the streaming.
    never mind but when i am about to watch a video it says error...blah blah...UNKOWN FILE FORMAT!
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    As long as you soft-reset sometime after you install it doesn't matter.

Okay, couple of questions...

Did you install the TCPMP cab too?
    Did you use the smartphone version of TCPMP?
    Did you make sure that you installed both cabs in the SAME place?
    Have you tried different videos, and different sites from the list in the first post and nothing works?
    Yeah I had installed the TCPMP cab as well, but I didn't install both at the same time. I did use the smartphone version of TCPMP 0.72RC1, but I may have to see if both were installed on the same place or try more videos. Also, could I uninstall both and reinstall them again if none of the above work? Thanks again.
  19.    #259  
    Quote Originally Posted by wmphone25 View Post
    Yeah I had installed the TCPMP cab as well, but I didn't install both at the same time. I did use the smartphone version of TCPMP 0.72RC1, but I may have to see if both were installed on the same place or try more videos. Also, could I uninstall both and reinstall them again if none of the above work? Thanks again.
    If there's any doubt, I would just uninstall and start over clean.

It should take you less than two minutes to:
    - Uninstall what you have loaded
    - Install both TCPMP cab and FlashVideoBundle cab
    - soft-reset
    it doesn't work it says UNKNOWN FILE FORMAT!