Page 10 of 80 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060 ... LastLast
  1.    #181  
    Quote Originally Posted by cchap View Post
    Is there a way to get this to work on smartphones running windows mobile 6?
    By smartphone, you mean a non-touchscreen device running WM standard? I would imagine so, since some people are running this on smartphones, and some people are running this on WM6, but I haven't heard of anyone running it on that combination.

Note, if you are running a smartphone you will need to use this version of TCPMP instead:

http://picard.exceed.hu/tcpmp/test/t...ne.0.72RC1.cab
  2.    #183  
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    Lol, too funny...

Ahhh, the benefits of an open development platform...
    hehehe, that's awesome!
    Thanks, but I was just wondering if this will also work on the Samsung Blackjack? Thanks again.
  5.    #186  
    Quote Originally Posted by wmphone25 View Post
    Thanks, but I was just wondering if this will also work on the Samsung Blackjack? Thanks again.
    I think so, although you will need the smartphone version of TCPMP (I need to add this to the instructions):

However, some users have reported problems with the today screen not refreshing properly after using TCPMP, see post here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=136

and here:
    http://www.howardforums.com/archive/...1053155-1.html
    Last edited by zbop; 08/14/2007 at 01:02 PM.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Steps worked perfect on my Palm 700wx!

Many thanks!

Don
    Works on smartphone wm6(T-mobile Dash). It plays but starts
    and stops without Wi-Fi connection.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Has anyone tried to get this to work on a T-Mobile Wing, WM6?
  9.    #190  
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettobuck View Post
    Works on smartphone wm6(T-mobile Dash). It plays but starts
    and stops without Wi-Fi connection.
    What exactly do you mean by stops and starts?

Does it start, the play for a while, then stops for awhile, then starts again, etc?

Or does it just stop altogether and never resume?
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    I think so, although you will need the smartphone version of TCPMP (I need to add this to the instructions):

However, some users have reported problems with the today screen not refreshing properly after using TCPMP, see post here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=136

and here:
    http://www.howardforums.com/archive/...1053155-1.html
    I tried to click on the link for the smartphone TCPMP file, but it says that the page cannot be found. Help please.
  11.    #192  
    Quote Originally Posted by wmphone25 View Post
    I tried to click on the link for the smartphone TCPMP file, but it says that the page cannot be found. Help please.
    My bad, just fixed it. Try again...
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I just got to try this out while at lunch at work, is anyone else using this method using T-Mobile's Internet and NOT WiFi? I Have WiFi access at home but I am eager to see if this can work on T-Mobiles Network without wifi, since as you may or may not know, T-Mobile is good for calls but horrible internet services ( no 3G), we use EDGE, also forgive my newbness, but when it says install Flash Player in same area as the TCPMP file, do I install the flash bundle in the TCPMP folder? or just in the same program files area on my device. Thanks
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    The EDGE network is sloooooooooow so I dont know if I installed it correctly or not
  14.    #195  
    Quote Originally Posted by croman513 View Post
    I just got to try this out while at lunch at work, is anyone else using this method using T-Mobile's Internet and NOT WiFi? I Have WiFi access at home but I am eager to see if this can work on T-Mobiles Network without wifi, since as you may or may not know, T-Mobile is good for calls but horrible internet services ( no 3G), we use EDGE, also forgive my newbness, but when it says install Flash Player in same area as the TCPMP file, do I install the flash bundle in the TCPMP folder? or just in the same program files area on my device. Thanks
    Same location means either Device or Storage Card.
  15.    #196  
    The EDGE network is sloooooooooow so I dont know if I installed it correctly or not
    Sorry can't help you with that. Honestly if you don't have a fast stable connection, this will just be more of a headache than it's worth.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Yea thats what I was thinking, when i'm on the T-Mobile Edge the whole site wont even load up all the way, but im hoping i installed it right for when I get home, I think I did, I clicked a video and the TCPMP thing came up but nothing played because my phone froze tryin to open that site. AHHHHH I love wifi on this phone, T-Mobile really needs to join the current millenium and upgrade to at least 3G. BTW you are the man dude, I was looking for instruction on this since I got this phone in May
  17.    #198  
    Yea thats what I was thinking, when i'm on the T-Mobile Edge the whole site wont even load up all the way, but im hoping i installed it right for when I get home, I think I did, I clicked a video and the TCPMP thing came up but nothing played because my phone froze tryin to open that site. AHHHHH I love wifi on this phone, T-Mobile really needs to join the current millenium and upgrade to at least 3G. BTW you are the man dude, I was looking for instruction on this since I got this phone in May
    If it's freezing on you, you may want to try the new version which I'm probably going to post tonight. There were some bugs related to connection management causing issues with PIE freezing and TCPMP freezing.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Awesome, if I get home and I cant get it to work on my wifi at home then I'll try the new version, some people seem to be happy with it as is though.. either way im mad excited LOL
    Zbop, are you releasing the new version with connection fixes? I can verify it works with WIFI, but when i switch to EVDO it stalls for 20-30 seconds then I regain control. I am pumped up that this fix is being worked on and I cannot wait to get my hands on it when you release it. This plugin/app combo is a serious breakthrough for alot of Pocket PC users and I greatly appreciate what you have done.