1.    #1  
    I am happy but not happy with battery. And most annoy is itself turn brightness to extreme low which I must keep check make sure it stay. In 5 mins it will do that for 6 times

And I try Slinghann to turn off keyboard to save battery but it not install correct because I can't find icon in program.

Most I hate when I am done then put in case but sometime it turn on itself cause battery drain. I try many way with backlight but no work.

Please help me.

Sorry for my bad grammar I am deaf ok.
    Sounds like you may have some other issues going on. What kinds of applications are you running? Can you give us any other details about your use (push email, Internet browsing, etc.)?
    END OF LINE
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Sounds like you may have some other issues going on. What kinds of applications are you running? Can you give us any other details about your use (push email, Internet browsing, etc.)?
    I found that when hunt thread it was backlight was off so I turn on that help but if I want turn off then it turn on that problem.

I just wish it will turn off and stay until I decide to turn on. I use text, e-mail, camera, Internet, and any program.

Thank
    I don't know of a program that will allow you to select backlight function that way, but perhaps someone who works with MortScript can offer a better solution...
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by Milwaukee View Post
    I am happy but not happy with battery. And most annoy is itself turn brightness to extreme low which I must keep check make sure it stay. In 5 mins it will do that for 6 times

And I try Slinghann to turn off keyboard to save battery but it not install correct because I can't find icon in program.

Most I hate when I am done then put in case but sometime it turn on itself cause battery drain. I try many way with backlight but no work.

Please help me.

Sorry for my bad grammar I am deaf ok.
    Try the keyguard feature.

start---settings (personal)----key gaurd. Set to engage when power is turned off. that way, if you should press the power button when the device is in your pocket, it will turn off.

On the brightness issue, if you device keeps setting itself to the lowest setting, that may be an issue with your specific device. If it doesnt stop, you will need to take the phone back. Mine did this for a brief time but then just stopped.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    Try the keyguard feature.

start---settings (personal)----key gaurd. Set to engage when power is turned off. that way, if you should press the power button when the device is in your pocket, it will turn off.

On the brightness issue, if you device keeps setting itself to the lowest setting, that may be an issue with your specific device. If it doesnt stop, you will need to take the phone back. Mine did this for a brief time but then just stopped.
    Thank I will post later for see if it work and brightness issue is already solve now. I enable Backlight's turn on backlight when a button is pressed or the screen is tapped
  7.    #7  
    It work good but last night time about 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. it keep turn on with display say keyguard so it do that about 10 times so decide turn off IM program and phone service then it stay off. And never turn on itself again now I am happy.

Another problem with gmail it will disappear if I open then say empty. How to fix that?

One problem what best im program I try IMOV but it seem to be lousy im so I try trail IM i think it is IM+ for Microsoft Live Communication Server v1.2.1 I love it but cost 40 dollars.

I heard that you must pay 40 dollars every years for that program? I am very confuse about this.

Thank
    Quote Originally Posted by Milwaukee View Post
    It work good but last night time about 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. it keep turn on with display say keyguard so it do that about 10 times so decide turn off IM program and phone service then it stay off. And never turn on itself again now I am happy.

Another problem with gmail it will disappear if I open then say empty. How to fix that?

One problem what best im program I try IMOV but it seem to be lousy im so I try trail IM i think it is IM+ for Microsoft Live Communication Server v1.2.1 I love it but cost 40 dollars.

I heard that you must pay 40 dollars every years for that program? I am very confuse about this.

Thank

IM+ is pretty good, although it doesnt reconnect after phone calls reliably. Some will say OCTRO, but I found that when a message comes in it only gives you a brief icon to tell you about your knew message. IM+ gives you a full blown notification that must be cleared to make it go away. IM+ is a one time purchase, around 40 bucks if I remember.