Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 84
  1. #21  
    The (a) issue doens't exist if you do the upgrade.
  2. #22  
    Correct...
    Just over the 13 files, and your good to go!

    I did mine and my phone alarm and slidetounlock both still read everything fine.
  3. #23  
    Someone should sticky this! The performance boost is amazing on my treo (Sprint wx). Threaded Sms is so much faster. I had the WM5 750 ver before I upgraded. Its excellent!
  4. malibu23's Avatar
    Posts
    31 Posts
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    #24  
    any sprint users out there able to send texts to email addresses?
  5. #25  
    It does work faster.
  6. #26  
    Malibu...

    I have responded to your requests on i think two more message boards...
    Yes....You can text an email address on sprint.
  7. #27  
    Can some one post a just a notification sound from that app? Thanks.
  8. D-Bo's Avatar
    Posts
    91 Posts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    #28  
    As always, much thanks Hannip! I'm installing now...
  9. #29  
    i put toghether a cab (beta 5) that is the updated wm6 version. it's the same bata 4 version with the new wm6 files in it. same one hannip did a long time ago.

    i updated the sticky with pictures for the noobs.

    and for you guys who know what your doing you can get it here.

    this is not an upgrade. it is the full app.

    cody
  10. rohn_s's Avatar
    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    #30  
    Had not installed the orignal threaded program on my replacement 700W. Installed the WM6 version. Working like a charm.
  11. #31  
    I am having issues with the placement of the plug in on the today screen...it doesn't seem to want to move it up, I like to keep my test message plugin and messages plugin right under the speed dial and for some reason it won't let me put thwm together again....am I doing something wrong? It also adds an "inbox" line to my menu thereby kicking off 1 of the 8 that you are allowed to assign to the menu and I don't want it there, it won't let me remove it from the drop-down list. is there anyway to remove it?
    Last edited by matthew23; 07/31/2007 at 12:41 PM.
  12. #32  
    these are issues I found in the previous beta 4 version. hannip found it as well after tring to install the first treo alert plugin. it seems that the threaded sms app want to place these today items in the same spot as other items. I will fix this tonight with an up date to the original beta 5 that I put out earlier today.
    the shortcuts are also issues for me. I don't like forcing the shortcuts to the main memory. I like to put the shortcuts in the programs list and let the users decied where to move them to. give me 30 minutes and the link in my post above will have all thses fixes.

    cody
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    these are issues I found in the previous beta 4 version. hannip found it as well after tring to install the first treo alert plugin. it seems that the threaded sms app want to place these today items in the same spot as other items. I will fix this tonight with an up date to the original beta 5 that I put out earlier today.
    the shortcuts are also issues for me. I don't like forcing the shortcuts to the main memory. I like to put the shortcuts in the programs list and let the users decied where to move them to. give me 30 minutes and the link in my post above will have all thses fixes.

    cody
    Nice work Cody on getting the files together.

    For a temp solution for those with this "ordering" problem, if you have SKTools installed, you can use the Maintenance--> Today Plugins features to reset the ordering of the plugins. What happens is 2 or more plugins are set at the same ordering # and so you get a conflict. By simply moving one of those up or down, SKtools will reorder them and not have duplicates.

    Also, not sure if it'll ever come to fruition, but I'm still waiting on getting those 11 files from the WM6 release (the ones listed in the Readme file for B4 in addition to the ones already supplied here). I have no idea (a) if they will work or (b) if they makes things better/worse but I'm itching to try them.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  14. #34  
    done

    the link in post #29 has been updated to a new version.
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post

    Also, not sure if it'll ever come to fruition, but I'm still waiting on getting those 11 files from the WM6 release (the ones listed in the Readme file for B4 in addition to the ones already supplied here). I have no idea (a) if they will work or (b) if they makes things better/worse but I'm itching to try them.
    hmmm, i never thought of that. i wounder what the new files would do? actually there are 13 files that the pre aku2.3 version devices use. has anyone talked to anyone about getting these? hannip has the new wm6 rom on his 750. did he give you 13 files mal to install with the first threaded sms app from xda? where thay dated 10/28/06 or are thay newer.

    if anyone gets them send them to me at codyppc at gmail dot com and i'll update the cab.

    cody
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    hmmm, i never thought of that. i wounder what the new files would do? actually there are 13 files that the pre aku2.3 version devices use. has anyone talked to anyone about getting these? hannip has the new wm6 rom on his 750. did he give you 13 files mal to install with the first threaded sms app from xda? where thay dated 10/28/06 or are thay newer.

    if anyone gets them send them to me at codyppc at gmail dot com and i'll update the cab.

    cody
    I just asked shogunmark at XDA for the files, so I'll post 'em if I get them.

    Edit:
    Just got this back from him
    I will duplicate the cab tonight with the wm6 files and send that to you.. i will make the same structure as the last one so the instructions would stay the same.
    I'll test it myself initially and send it to Cody...
    Last edited by Malatesta; 07/31/2007 at 04:14 PM.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  17. #37  
    Is this thing really supposed to be almost 5 mb big???
  18. malibu23's Avatar
    Posts
    31 Posts
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
    Malibu...

    I have responded to your requests on i think two more message boards...
    Yes....You can text an email address on sprint.
    yes, see, now comes the the enviable follow up question...HOW?!
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew23 View Post
    Is this thing really supposed to be almost 5 mb big???
    Yup. But not really. You overwrite some existing files in your ROM, so it's less than 5mb.

    Quote Originally Posted by malibu23 View Post
    yes, see, now comes the the enviable follow up question...HOW?!
    Please try to keep on topic here. PM the user if you have a question or ask in a relevant thread, thanks.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    I just asked shogun mark at XDA for the files, so I'll post 'em if I get them.

    Edit: Just got this back from him

    I'll test it myself initially and send it to Cody...
    what does he mean by saying "duplicate the cab tonight with the wm6 files"?

    what we need are new version of these 13 files . they need to have a date newer than 10/28/06. these files most people would over look cause they are only needed on pre aku2.3 devices.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions