Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dartworth View Post
    New buttons when calling...

WOW, that is defiantely NOT what my screen looks like when I make a call....wowzers
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    well i have tried to install this but all i get is the boot loader screen and thats it...am i doing something wrong...
    Got it working great.

I had the problem of it not loading off my card also.
    I backed up the info I had on the card, formatted, and put just the WM6 update file on. Worked great, then put everything back on my card.

Ive noticed speed improvements along with other misc stuff...
    I have a question, say for what ever reason this leaked WM doesn't work on my phone or all of a sudden my phone starts acting buggy. If I do a hard reset, will it reload WM5 on it and put it back to the state when I first pulled it out the the box? I'm a chicken s**t and just want to make sure that worse case scenerio, I can put everything back to original.
    No, a ROM update overwrites what was originally there.
    No, a hard reset will not get you back to WM5. You would have to find an older update to get back.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    how are you guys fomatting the cards...what are you guys using to format the card...
    As stated previously. Used Resco Explorer built-in format. No options for Fat32, just a simple format. Worked like a charm! After more then 24 hours the Treo 750 has never worked so well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    As stated previously. Used Resco Explorer built-in format. No options for Fat32, just a simple format. Worked like a charm! After more then 24 hours the Treo 750 has never worked so well.
    You have to assume that the memory card issue and the recent sound driver issue are both included in the WM6 update?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Thanks, that's what I thought. Is there anyway to back up the current rom on my phone? Or do you know if Palm has it listed somewhere? I did do a google search but when I typed in treo 750 rom, the leak of the WM6 was pretty much the only one listed.
  11.    #131  
    Has any of you guys managed to get a 'H' when in a supposed HSDPA area - I'm still only seeing 3G.

Do we still need the Hack?
    FIANLLLLLY GOT IT TO WORK...Had to go get a new SD card...The other one was tore the F up...THANKS TO ALL for the help.
    WOW...It is BEAUTIFUL!
    Quote Originally Posted by spikesclone View Post
    Has any of you guys managed to get a 'H' when in a supposed HSDPA area - I'm still only seeing 3G.

You shouldn't. However, I am in the same "boat". I went today into a 3G area and still got a "3G" symbol where my device would go from "E" to "U". I will have to see once I get into Manhattan to see if I get the "H", where I assume the 3G signal would be its strongest.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rino808 View Post
    how are you guys fomatting the cards...what are you guys using to format the card...
    Quote Originally Posted by dartworth View Post
    Yes, use an XP computer or use resco explorer. Both can do FAT32 (resco explorer does by default). I've seen people try using Vista format the card and it won't work for the update. I've also tried using OS X to format the card as FAT32 and still no go. I don't know why, but it only seems to work with XP or Resco Explorer. For myself it didn't work until I opened up VMWare and used my XP virtual machine to format the sucker.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spikesclone View Post

I've been getting an "H" the majority of the time in my area. I also noticed a better signal in areas where my signal normally sucks
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjacks519 View Post
    I was able to get the side button cab working again. I didn't have any issues
    side hack didnt work for me either...can u plz post the hack u used??any instructions?
    thanx
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T-ulk View Post
    side hack didnt work for me either...can u plz post the hack u used??any instructions?
    thanx
    Which hack were you using? I used the hack from Cellneuron from this forum.

Here's the link:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...17&postcount=2

I'm also using the suspend feature from this same thread and also have that feature assigned to my side button. Both are working fine for me after the ROM flash.

Here's the link for the suspend if you want to use it as well:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=139355
    cjacks519...that hack allows you to map apps to the side buttons?

One would think this would be standard...:/
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast