Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    The Proxy manager, what does it do?
    Anyone know how to get the Left Soft SMS/Email key to stick after Sprite Backup scheduled backup!
    AT&T Treo 750 (Unlocked) WM6

DrB
    Also the roaming bug on the treo 750v is corrected on my device after upgrading to WM6.

Regards
    graylion
    Is anyone in the Orlando area that can help me with this???? I am about to loose my mind over here...I would so greatly appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by skyking517 View Post
    Is anyone in the Orlando area that can help me with this???? I am about to loose my mind over here...I would so greatly appreciate it.
    I'm in Miami, would that help? same state lol
    Here is what is happening to me.

I am downloading the file to my card via active sync, but it wont sync to my card when I sync it over. Sais I do now have permission etc etc...Also it is sometype of internet file, it has a explorer logo next to it and it wont do anything. Is there a CAB file out there somewhere for this to make it easier for us who have NO clue what we are doing???lol
    Hmmm, thats wierd, thats how I installed mines.
    1) I downloaded te file and save it to my desktop
    2) I connected my phone to active sync
    3) I opned file explore and went to storage card, and dragged the file over
    4) It took a few seconds, for it to go over to the sd card but it went through
    5) Once it was in the sd card, I just followed the install instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by T-ulk View Post
    onscreen speaker and mute icons...but no more save, delete, play icons..i wish the icons were little bigger
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    voicemail icons are still there, you need to edit the vm speed dial and go to the advanced tab to enable. mute and speaker icons are great but not when you lock the touchscreen, they basically get hidden by the bubble telling you the touchscreen is disabled...lame!

red phone button still goes home regardless of where you are but I guess I'm used to that (thanks alot vodafone for that brilliant idea)..otherwise lookin good!
    Quote Originally Posted by graylion View Post
    OK now I have 1 problem after the upgrade.

I am using a 750v with the WM6 rom on the former AT&T (blue) network.

I can not edit the speed dial #1 voicemail. I have had to use another slot.

I have tried editing the registry

HKLM\Software\Palm\Varnish\SpeedDialPlugin\Voicemail..

Change the DWORD value of "IngoreSIM" from 1 to 0

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Palm\Varnish\SpeedDialPlugin\VoiceMail\Deletable
    to 1 as well.

I had the same problem when I first purchased the 750v but it was fine after i changed the registry.

Now the registry change does not work.

Regards
    Quote Originally Posted by graylion View Post
    You are correct I found the voice mail icons. Great. So far very solid. One Problem what is the reg hack to free the #1 slot on speed dial for voicemail? I lost my note.

Thanks
    I appear to have an unusual issue. So WM6 loaded fine. However, I have neither these on screen speaker and mute icons people speak of, nor can I get my voicemail action icons back (for 5 different numbers), even though I have set them up in the advanced areas of the speed dial. Frustrating
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by dougproctor View Post
    Bit peeved off as only yesterday paid for full Voice Command program V1.6 as it was V1.5 on my Treo!! And here it is on here for free.....
    Get a refund.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    OT: stroths, see you on slickdeals.. is your SR ported out yet?

pm me.
    Confirmed that Goodlink version v4.9.3.21_EN works flawlessly.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skyking517 View Post
    Here is what is happening to me.

I am downloading the file to my card via active sync, but it wont sync to my card when I sync it over. Sais I do now have permission etc etc...Also it is sometype of internet file, it has a explorer logo next to it and it wont do anything. Is there a CAB file out there somewhere for this to make it easier for us who have NO clue what we are doing???lol
    I ran into the exact same problem you're having. I found a way around it though. The file is just way too large to save the way you're trying to do it. Especially since the device doesn't have an option to use it as a mass storage device and save straight to your card while it's in the device.

Do you have a memory card reader (either built into your pc or an external one)? If so, take the card out of the phone and format it in your pc to fat32. Then, save only the CHEEIMG.nbh file to your card. From there you should be able to follow the instruction given in this forum for the update. This is a slight pain in the rear, but it's the only thing I could get to work.

***Make sure you back up your memory card before formatting so you don't lose everything on it.***

Hope this helps
    Anyone else notice the vibration alert being longer? I could be wrong...
    Sorry if this has been asked, but will upgrading to WM 6 support HTML formatted emails?
    here's something interesting. In the today plug in settings, uncheck EVERYTHING, then go to make a phone call and dial from the Today screen. A different dialer pops up for me than the Palm dialer
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 100thMonkey; 07/29/2007 at 01:07 PM. Reason: added picture

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey View Post
    here's something interesting. In the today plug in settings, uncheck EVERYTHING, then go to make a phone call and dial from the Today screen. A different dialer pops up for me than the Palm dialer
    You are probably looking at the default WM dialer. Palm customized their own version.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    You are probably looking at the default WM dialer. Palm customized their own version.
    that's what I thought, though I seem to have not been able to access the best of either worlds, i.e. either the new speakerphone and mute buttons or the voicemail icons....hmmm

New buttons when calling...

I did this update in about 20 minutes from start to finish.
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey View Post
    that's what I thought, though I seem to have not been able to access the best of either worlds, i.e. either the new speakerphone and mute buttons or the voicemail icons....hmmm
    Funny....I see the voicemail icons as well as the new speakerphone and mute buttons. Just make sure to go an edit your voicemail speeddial to enable the voicemail buttons.