Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    You are pressing the wrong button. Press the button on the left *side* of the device below the volume buttons and use stylus to hit the reset pinhole at the same time.
    Anyone else able to get images to display in your email? I just get red-X's.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    This is great. Just installed. I see it is the old version of Office Mobile - missing OneNote Moble, and PPT..... I am not complaining, I promise, just a for what its worth...

It does have the "E" edge indicator, as well as the on screen speaker and mute in call buttons - WX like.

I installed Good Link from a backup and it apprears to working well also.
    -Jeff
    Last edited by jbcross; 07/28/2007 at 12:07 PM.
    A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Anyone else able to get images to display in your email? I just get red-X's.
    Hannip, I thought this was something you needed to use with Exchange 2007 (HTML Email)? Is pop3 HTML email capable?
    I followed the instructions as written. Got the message saying the update completed. hard reset and now all I get is blue screen. Help!

I have done the update twice already. Same result.

Please tell me I did not brick my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Hannip, I thought this was something you needed to use with Exchange 2007 (HTML Email)? Is pop3 HTML email capable?
    pop3 is HTML capable. For HTML email with Exchange, you are required to have Exchange 2007.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbcross View Post
    This is great. Just installed. I see it is the old version of Office Mobile - missing OneNote Moble, and PPT..... I am not complaining, I promise, just a for what its worth...

It does have the "E" edge indicator, as well as the on screen speaker and mute in call buttons - WX like.

I installed Good Link from a backup and it apprears to working well also.
    -Jeff
    onscreen speaker and mute icons...but no more save, delete, play icons..i wish the icons were little bigger
    I took out the battery and the put it back in and then the device booted to wm6. Then I had to go get activesync 4.5 from microsoft. Seem to be working fine now.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Is there a way to put it back to WM5 if someone needed to?
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    can someone post pics???
    While I am curious I think I'll wait for the official Vodafone release. I've noted that this release is missing some applications and has ATT specific features that I wouldn't like interfering with my business. I'd only spend all day reloading all my software and configurations anyway. Hopefully it shouldn't be more than a month away at this rate.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    I just installed it, and so far so good.
    well did you guys get a good working wm6 or not? html email? hello.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    well did you guys get a good working wm6 or not? html email? hello.
    Yes to all accounts....
    Wow, second post.

Loaded and configured.

All software reloaded, in fact I don't need all of the patches now.

This fixed my intermittent data connection. It has now stayed connected since I rebooted.

I miss my visual voice mail icon from vodafone, but worth it.

On screen speakerphone and mute nice.

Email search great.

Email hot keys fantastic.

My minisd card has not droped yet.

The first program I reloaded was Agenda One, SPB Shell and Resco file explorer.

I am very pleased it is here.

No problems.

Regards
    graylion
    voicemail icons are still there, you need to edit the vm speed dial and go to the advanced tab to enable. mute and speaker icons are great but not when you lock the touchscreen, they basically get hidden by the bubble telling you the touchscreen is disabled...lame!

red phone button still goes home regardless of where you are but I guess I'm used to that (thanks alot vodafone for that brilliant idea)..otherwise lookin good!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Bit peeved off as only yesterday paid for full Voice Command program V1.6 as it was V1.5 on my Treo!! And here it is on here for free.....
    if you want to be able to post on TC from your 750
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Can anyone confirm that Goodlink works with it?
    Man,,,,,, I'm out of town and now where near a computer.......How can I tell if my card is formated fat 32?
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast