Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920 LastLast
    I just sent the torrent file to you. Let me know if you have any issues.
    Guys,

If you are having trouble getting the torrent from useek.com, send me a PM or post an email I can send the torrent file to and I will send it right away. I didnt realize that useek.com required you to have 3 posts before you downloaded a file. You can sign up, make 3 posts and then download. They dont have to be torrent posts, just post in the new user section (1 post) and post in 2 other sections and should be good.
    Is this still the original AT&T from xda?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Yes, this is the original ROM from XDA.
    I also uploaded the torrent to www.mininova.org. Do a search on "Treo750" and you will see it. You shouldn't have to join or post anything to get the torrent from here. Let me know if you have any problems.
    Am I the only one whose 750 doesnt wake up promptly on incoming SMSs and emails?

Sometimes it lays dormant and when i power up it alerts me of a message that should have arrived an hour before.

Is this WM6, the radio, or the 750s problem? Or is it some third party application?
    MVT,

I'm not having the wake up problem you are describing. I know some folks have had issues with the ROM when they initially loaded it. Most of the issues they had were resolved by reflashing their units (some folks used a palm "delete all" utility before flashing/reflashing) so you may want to try this.
    Alright....I'll reflash now.

Will post results. I think I'll leave my other apps off until I determine whether or not it fixed the situation.
    MVT I havent had any trouble like that. Let us know how it goes.
    I am trying to do the upgrade but it doesn't seem to be working. I get to step three press and hold the PTTApp button and hit the pin reset and it runs through a reboot. But never starts the upgrade. I have tried also pressing and holding the PTTApp button and holding the pin reset all the way through the reboot. Still nothing. Any idea's what I am doing wrong?

TIA,
    Brett
    You are probably holding the wrong button. That seems to be the most common problem.

Surur
    You are correct.... :-( I am an *****.
    Ok now I can't seem to get the upgrade to run. I get to a screen that is red, green, blue and white. In the red box it says Palm Tr IPL-0.20 the green has palm tr spl-0.21.0000 and the white says serial. It has been on this screen for 30 minutes. I also tried to do it a couple times holding the correct button this time and the reset. I never get asked the question to upgrade.

Any idea's?

TIA,
    Brett
    Wesoloski,

100% sure that your card is not formatted as FAT32. I had the same problem when I first tried to do the upgrade. Take the card out and put it in your PC and format it as FAT32. Copy the ROM back and insert it in the phone, do the reset so it will read and you should be in business. This is a common mistake that tripped up alot of folks when first installing the ROM.
    edrego,

Thanks I will try that when I get home from work. I guess that is what I get for not bring my laptop to work.....

Thanks again.

Brett
    Found the cause of my battery life issue with WM6 on Treo 750. EMAIL CHECKING and Backlight.

Seems now, when my treo is checking email every 15 minutes, the backlight goes on. In WM5 the backlight never went on when the device did this check in the background. The backlight stays on for a minute or two (My settings) and then off.

Anyway to stop the backlight from going on each time WM6 checks for email?
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I have unlocked my extended rom and now have a plain vanilla install on AT&T. I did the hard reset and all, but if I were to go back and re-unlock I see there it is 8 MB. Have any of you had success loading any programs in that partition? It seems it may be useful space.
    A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money
    Ok, so I reformatted my the card and tried the install once again. It starts off saying loading... for a minute or so then goes to the screen I got yesterday the red, green, blue and white strips. Any idea's?

TIA,
    Brett
    How did you format the card? Was it in your laptop? Are you sure the filesystem type was FAT32? You can also try to format the card in the device with resco explorer (if you have it) as FAT32.

Also, make sure you are pressing the PTTapp button. (the button that is below the two volume control buttons on the left side of the unit)

The issue your are seeing is almost always related to the card not being formatted to the correct filesystem. If not, check earlier in this thread or the original XDA thread to see if there are some other things people have done to fix this but in all cases with this issue I recall it was resolved when the card was properly formatted.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I have the same problem, and got no response so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    Found the cause of my battery life issue with WM6 on Treo 750. EMAIL CHECKING and Backlight.

Seems now, when my treo is checking email every 15 minutes, the backlight goes on. In WM5 the backlight never went on when the device did this check in the background. The backlight stays on for a minute or two (My settings) and then off.

Anyway to stop the backlight from going on each time WM6 checks for email?